What's new

Pakistani people loves Indian films, serials and food

Kitni Baar indians ko samjhaya hay kay "CHHOR" hota hay, par haye raam, in ki buudhi (brain) may ye baat kyo nai aati

Religion and ideology..
problem is, we screwed up the first and forgot the latter.
Not entirely our fault, the only man on record who was entirely sincere to Pakistan died in an ambulance with a flat tyre on a roundabout in Karachi.. and nobody knew.

Anyway..
Pakistan was needed... hostility with India was not.

hostility with India will always be needed otherwise the purpose of pakistan will be big fat lie staring at future generation of Pakistanis ... and your army is doing pretty good job with that ... here in India most of the current generation and future gen. will see pakistan an alien land now from where only terrorists will come ...

hostility with India will always be needed otherwise the purpose of pakistan will be big fat lie staring at future generation of Pakistanis ... and your army is doing pretty good job with that ... here in India most of the current generation and future gen. will see pakistan an alien land now from where only terrorists will come ...

Purpose of Pakistan was not to hate Indians. It was to secure political and religious rights of muslims of subcontinent. Why there is no hate between bangladesh and pakistani even when we also had bitter experiences in past?

I have joined indian defence forum recenlty and i am having wonderful experience of indian perception of pakistani/pakistan :D

Religion and ideology..
problem is, we screwed up the first and forgot the latter.
Not entirely our fault, the only man on record who was entirely sincere to Pakistan died in an ambulance with a flat tyre on a roundabout in Karachi.. and nobody knew.

Anyway..
Pakistan was needed... hostility with India was not.

Yeah he died too early, none of us were born then but could have seen a different equation between India and Pakistan now if he was alive a few more years methinks.

Indian media is popular in Pakistan because common Pakistani understand the language and they don't have any other alternate or dont have easy access to any other entertainment ..I dont think art/media has any boundary and again watching hollywood dont mean you love bush/Obama or all their policies :)

Purpose of Pakistan was not to hate Indians. It was to secure political and religious rights of muslims of subcontinent. Why there is no hate between bangladesh and pakistani even when we also had bitter experiences in past?

I have joined indian defence forum recenlty and i am having wonderful experience of indian perception of pakistani/pakistan :D

Ya i saw that. Indeed, I had a short conversation with you couple of days back. :angel:

Ya i saw that. Indeed, I had a short conversation with you couple of days back. :angel:

who are you then? I seen many members there who recognised me but i was clueless about them because of their different nick lol

Muslims are not a monolithic group just like Hindus aren't all the same. Clearly this 'Muslim minority syndrome' has gotten too far.
It would be lying to say that a tamil/malyali muslim is the same as a person from UP/bihar.
similarly shias, sunnis, ahmedis and other sects aren't exactly intermarrying in pakistan just like sindhis, punjabis, pakthuns, balochis have there own identity apart from national identity(now don't immediately bring up communal clashes in India, taking refuge as the last resort to satisfy one's own ego).

Perception of Pakistan in India is what it is now because of what we did to ourselves in 60 years, not propaganda like Chineese media or Indian jingoism like we always bring up.
Lastly there's were no real, i mean really impossible reasons to go for a partition even after the 'Direct Action Day' by Muslim League. But it happened and we can't undo it now. But the best thing for Pakistan and our future generations is not to feed distorted history and ideology of anti-Indianism or anti-hindu.

the real purpose and reason of creation of Pakistan was Jinnah own ego and self interest combined with that generation of muslim business communities's CORE interest and with combination of natural hate for Hindus of Mullah and Molvies ...

The reason why you dont see any love lost between pakistani and bangladeshis is because you people are separated by a good 3000 kms...

The current generation of Indians that you are interacting with see pakistan through a different lense, with knowing what goes around in an average head of Pakistani educated person our culture is always of compassion and of hospitality that is why no Indian will receive you in a negative light..

the real purpose and reason of creation of Pakistan was Jinnah own ego and self interest combined with that generation of muslim business communities's CORE interest and with combination of natural hate for Hindus of Mullah and Molvies ...

The reason why you dont see any love lost between pakistani and bangladeshis is because you people are separated by a good 3000 kms...

The current generation of Indians that you are interacting with see pakistan through a different lense, with knowing what goes around in an average head of Pakistani educated person our culture is always of compassion and of hospitality that is why no Indian will receive you in a negative light..

^^^, what a load of BS. I thank God every minute for the creation of Pakistan, i would never want to be a indian.

Another garbage news from times of india.

I never watched these indian soaps and no one in my family watch these indian soaps.

Pakistani channels are always on in my house.

^^^, what a load of BS. I thank God every minute for the creation of Pakistan, i would never want to be a indian.

I wouldn't agree with what's written by that tumba but there's no real reason for you to thank god every minute for creation of Pakistan. For a person(Muslim/non-Muslim) outside Pakistan you would probably look like a kid fed with propaganda.

I know what you mean, i joined indian forum and those bharatis have no respect for others religion, they went off in insults, degrading, and name calling Jinnah, Iqbal, and that usual "failed state" rant.

Back
Top Bottom