What's new

Featured Pakistani Navy confirms Brazilian jetliner will replace Orion patrol aircraft

The PN is spreading the costs out over the long-run by only buying the jets they have cash for. So it'll be like 1 now, 2 later, 2 after that, and so on.

'Sea Sultan' is an interesting name, but I was expecting 'Mako' or 'Manta'...
Come on bruh...leave the Mako or Manta a side. Please, come to the main point and enlighten us whether PN has made a good choice or not ?

Come on bruh...leave the Mako or Manta a side. Please, come to the main point and enlighten us whether PN has made a good choice or not ?
In theory, yes, it made a good choice. But we'll need to wait and see what the final product looks like to see how much of a good choice it is. It's not clear whether the modifications on the aircraft are extensive enough to make it a potent design. I'm cautiously optimistic that it's going to pretty good (but change the name plz).

In theory, yes, it made a good choice. But we'll need to wait and see what the final product looks like to see how much of a good choice it is. It's not clear whether the modifications on the aircraft are extensive enough to make it a potent design. I'm cautiously optimistic that it's going to pretty good (but change the name plz).
Thanks for the feedback ....as for the name, i would like it to be called as 'Tempest'.

It is indeed the sea kings.
395EA46C-5408-4D85-8793-5898CE7D6486.jpeg

So the new trend is to carry torpedos Internally with launching system like sonobuoys

Major reason Italians won sea sultan Contract because of their launching system

https://fb.watch/7ht3WmtVsA/

View attachment 768619View attachment 768620
on the contrary
Leonardo was given a contract by a unkown customer to develop a rotating internal weapons bay for a MPA.
How many countries are making new MPAs > France , Italy & Pakistan ,
The french obviously wont give a contract to leonardo , the Italians have already choosen C-27 for which they will have 6 external hard points as there is no space for a rotating bay inside so probably there is a high Chance the Sea Sultan will feature external hardpoints for AShM and internal bay for Torpedos

on the contrary
Leonardo was given a contract by a unkown customer to develop a rotating internal weapons bay for a MPA.
How many countries are making new MPAs > France , Italy & Pakistan ,
The french obviously wont give a contract to leonardo , the Italians have already choosen C-27 for which they will have 6 external hard points as there is no space for a rotating bay inside so probably there is a high Chance the Sea Sultan will feature external hardpoints for AShM and internal bay for Torpedos

If true this will be one of the most heavily armed MPAs out there

?

buy now ec2 series

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom