What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

of course I cant go through the whole thread but the op's list aint it man...
like nah
like I have seen better looking women walking on the street man
like nah this aint it
disappointed

Last edited:
of course I cant go through the whole thread but the op's list aint it man...
like nah
like I have seen better looking women walking on the street man
like nah this aint it
disappointed to say the least

How about these ?

1. Rahma Ali who's a singer but also appears in songs so I classified her as an actress :

Rahma-Ali-Height-Weight-Age.jpg

Rahma looks like the South Indian actress Pranitha Subhash so double the bonus for me :
202105312224059493_Pranitha-Subhash-confirms-getting-married_SECVPF.gif

pranitha 2.jpeg

Actress-Pranitha-Subhash-Latest-glam-Stills-.jpg

And Rahma is funny too. Watch this short vid of her appearance on a talk show.

2. Gul Panra who's become a sensation. She's a singer but appears in songs so again I classified her as an actress :
Gul-Panra-pictures.jpg

0a56029980bcad1a276a5c03a00ea4af.jpg

gul panra 3.jpeg

3. Eshita Syed :
eshita-syed-04f8ff95-8381-4338-9631-78446ff6685-resize-750.jpeg

---

@Zibago @Indos @Naofumi @KedarT @Bilal9 @DalalErMaNodi

Last edited:
How about these ?

1. Rahma Ali who's a singer but also appears in songs so I classified her as an actress :

Rahma-Ali-Height-Weight-Age.jpg

She looks like the South Indian actress Pranita Subhash so double the bonus for me :
202105312224059493_Pranitha-Subhash-confirms-getting-married_SECVPF.gif

View attachment 780698

Actress-Pranitha-Subhash-Latest-glam-Stills-.jpg

And Rahma is funny too. Watch this short vid of her appearance on a talk show.

2. Gul Panra who's become a sensation. She's a singer but appears in songs so again I classified her as an actress :
Gul-Panra-pictures.jpg

0a56029980bcad1a276a5c03a00ea4af.jpg

View attachment 780697

3. Eshita Syed :
eshita-syed-04f8ff95-8381-4338-9631-78446ff6685-resize-750.jpeg

---

@Zibago @Indos @Naofumi @KedarT @Bilal9 @DalalErMaNodi
I don't know man like these new Pakistani drama ladies, they are good looking but for some reason they have a shelf life of max 2-3 years
In certain time of the year if you go to upscale malls, really beautiful ladies come out or if you went to a burger school

all these 3 categories have proper model material, that's what I was comparing the list too

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1620158376_maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg
    1620158376_maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 39
@Indos , @Bilal9 @Naofumi c'mon guys back me up here
Jamahir is clearly coming up with a dumb take here and I am not being weird

Best case scenario I want this guy's reputation to be dragged through the mud when it comes to these threads :devil::partay:

Come on, you can't seriously equate the lovelies I have posted with the vaguely pretty women you have posted. :D

Model Neha Rajpoot tied the knot with Shahbaz Taseer, son of slain Punjab Governor Salman Taseer. The wedding festivities kicked off with an intimate mayon, pictures and videos of which had surfaced social media on Thursday evening.

1632924343452.png

A flowery gown done right

Every year there are florals at the Met Gala but we rarely see it done like this. This brilliant mustard gold net gown from Fahad Hussayn’s 'Thor' collection takes elements from Western wear (like the poofy sleeves and gown aspect) and makes it rather desi. The silk thread and zardozi embroidery paired with the pants make it stand out.

1633009533067.png

A blingy blazer

Oh to see someone strutting their stuff in this bespoke piece by Faraz Manan. This outfit is a cross between quintessential desi workmanship and a boss lady power suit. We've seen a tonne of suits and blazers on the red carpet but seeing this outfit would be killer.

Love making fun of Meera's English? Zarnish Khan wants you to stop being so shallow

The British might have left us, but their language still reigns supreme in the minds of those hell-bent on bullying the actor.

6169447c2a694.png

Lollywood actor Meera is haunted by the greatest ghost of our colonial past — the English language and how deeply it has embedded itself in our minds as a marker of success and intelligence.

She's often the victim of trolls who make fun of her skills as an English speaker, a pastime that ultimately comes from the false perception that speaking the foreign language somehow makes you elite and more sophisticated than others and actor Zarnish Khan is not okay with this at all.

Back
Top Bottom