What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Ayyan-Ali-Very-Sexy-Photos.jpg

Multi tasking these days.

Teaching in a college.
Occasional Freelancing
Taking care of family business
Conducting my MS research

And Ghar grasti (From a male perspective)
How can someone freelance?
I have a good laptop but currently a college student.Is it possible for me to freelance?
And how to get started??

I have a good laptop but currently a college student.Is it possible for me to freelance?
And how to get started??

Yes it is. There are international brokerage websites available for that.

A laptop is like a car, a commodity, it can take you places, virtually atleast.

There are plenty of threads here for education on it. None would have pictures of aspiring models or fashion icons nor you would encounter Jamahir there.

Yes it is. There are international brokerage websites available for that.

A laptop is like a car, a commodity, it can take you places, virtually atleast.

There are plenty of threads here for education on it. None would have pictures of aspiring models or fashion icons nor you would encounter Jamahir there.
Well what do I have to learn?

And how to get started??

Learn some skill through free tutorials. Practice. Create account on freelancing sites like fiver etc. Create gigs and stay active.

In the meantime link with a freelancer who further handover tasks to professionals, this way you can start quickly without waiting much to get clients etc.

Learn some skill through free tutorials. Practice. Create account on freelancing sites like fiver etc. Create gigs and stay active.

In the meantime link with a freelancer who further handover tasks to professionals, this way you can start quickly without waiting much to get clients etc.
What to learn??I mean which skill??How much can I earn?
Thanks for the help though.

And how to get started??

Very good starting point you can have through digiskills.pk and it's free.

Ayeza Khan pays tribute to her 'forever idol' Madam Noor Jehan with a stunning photoshoot

The actor posted pictures on Instagram of her recreating the legendary singer's signature look.

60df06c421746.jpg

Ayeza Khan, who starred as the much loved Meenu in Chupke Chupke, recently posted photos of herself dressed like legendary singer Madam Noor Jehan on Instagram and we can't get over how similar they look.

With a 9.4 million followers on Instagram, Ayeza is one of the most followed Pakistani celebrities on the app and regularly posts updates on her account.

The actor recently uploaded photos of herself in a white sari, statement jewellery and bright red lipstick — a look heavily inspired by Madam Noor Jehan's signature look.

"Geeti as Madam Noor Jehan," Khan captioned the pictures.

"The moment I saw myself in the mirror in this look, I had goosebumps," the actor wrote.

"It was absolutely unbelievable. Of course never in a million years could I come close to a legacy like hers, but to feel a little part of Madam Noor Jehan in me, in this moment, I got so hysterical. My idol, forever."

Ayeza is no stranger to uplifting other women. Recently, she posted about Mahira Khan and gushed over her friend.

Noor Jehan's daughter Nazia Ejaz as well as her granddaughter Natasha Ali Lakhani commented underneath Ayeza's posts, both of whom showed a whole lot of love for her look.

60def73e1b3ab.jpg

60defafe9b2b4.jpg

Celebrities such as Mahira, Maya Ali and Sunita Marshall also couldn't help but gush over the actor's transformation in the comment section.

60def73ded572.jpg

60def73d5f771.jpg

60def73dc70c1.jpg

Ayeza isn't the only one who has recreated Noor Jehan's look. Lakhani is a makeup artist herself and has taken to social media in the past to recreate her grandmother's makeup and hairdo.

Geeti, as mentioned in Ayeza's post, is the character she will be playing in the upcoming TV serial Laapata, which is set to air on Hum TV soon. The teasers for the production have been released and fans are eagerly awaiting seeing its star-studded cast in action, which includes Sarah Khan, Gohar Rasheed and Ali Rehman Khan.

The much awaited serial has been produced by Momina Duraid Productions and is written by Khizer Idrees.

Aiman, Minal under fire for blatantly copying Zara Shahjahan

The duo's latest collection is strikingly similar to the celebrated designer's signature look

Entertainment
July 05, 2021

mobile_file_2021-07-05_07-31-441625471943-0.jpg

Fashion sleuths on the internet are calling out celebrity twins Aiman and Minal Khan’s new clothing line for ripping off designs from another prominent fashion house.

The brand’s latest collection seems to take some very serious inspiration, that some may say borders on plagiarism, from Zara Shahjahan. In particular, a red outfit recently posted to the brand’s Instagram page is highly reminiscent of Minal's baat pakki outfit by Zara Shahjahan. Minal donned a red floral co-ord with an organza dupatta from the popular brand and the similarities to her own creation are striking.

A local fashion page on Instagram posted a picture of the two outfits side by side, captioning the photo, “Spot the difference. @zarashahjahan now available at @aimanminalcloset.”

July 14, 2021

mobile_file_2021-07-05_07-31-44-(1)1625471945-1.jpg

Actor Aiman Khan recently took to Instagram to vaguely address the plagiarism allegations levelled against her and her twin sister Minal Khan for their latest clothing collection under the brand Aiman and Minal Closet. The Baandi actor wrote in a post, “Despite all the drama, the colours won the run! It was fun making this collection and even more fun selling it. Fashion and trends are never outdated; they are just glorified and used again. The magic of prints is in the air and we are loving it!”

Fashion sleuths on the internet called out the celebrity twins’ clothing line for ripping off designs from another prominent fashion house. The brand’s latest collection seems to take some very serious inspiration, which some may say borders on plagiarism, from designer Zara Shahjahan. In particular, a red outfit recently posted to the brand’s Instagram page is highly reminiscent of Minal's baat pakki outfit by Zara Shahjahan. Minal donned a red floral co-ord with an organza dupatta and the similarities to her own creation are striking.

Back
Top Bottom