What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

I dont know why all the hostility from Indians. if they can make fantasies like Border and LOC which did not happen as they depicted. Then why cant we make Waar?

If you dont like it, then dont watch it. Simple.

@Slayer786

Indians have presented us as an evil for as long as i can remember, we take a laugh at those crackpots and move on. Indians don't have that ability as we do. And yes, its very very enjoyable :D

We do have the ability !!!! and the reason most of Indians want to watch the movie :D

Watched the movie today in 10 pm show at atrium cinema. As expected it was a houseful. My top three favorite scenes from the movie the are:

1 When they rescued the Chinese guy from the terrorists. Loved the Ehtasham disguise as a beggar in that scene.

2 When Shan was interrogating the terrorists.

3 When Ehtasham drove the truck away from the other soldiers singing national anthem.

Good movie. Worth watching. I would give it 7/10.

Watched the movie today in 10 pm show at atrium cinema. As expected it was a houseful. My top three favorite scenes from the movie the are:

1 When they rescued the Chinese guy from the terrorists. Loved the Ehtasham disguise as a beggar in that scene.

2 When Shan was interrogating the terrorists.

3 When Ehtasham drove the truck away from the other soldiers singing national anthem.

Good movie. Worth watching. I would give it 7/10.
Tuno ALLAH poche :(( KHUD movie dekh lei baki ke liye kyun spoil kar rahe :( zalim insan No clue when this movie will be available in Europe

99.9% of the indians don't have any clue about this movie called WAAR because we don't watch pakistani movies where as more than 90% of pakistani's watch indian movies so we don't give a shit about this movie....Pakistani's should thank indian media for free publicity LOL.... Its good that pakistani cinema is on stage of revival all the best to them...

Really Happy for the success of the movie, Waar. I doubt it will ever release in the US cinemas but will surely buy the dvd or blu-Ray when it's available.

To Indian posters who are saying it's the first ever professional Pakistani film, you're dead wrong. Pakistan film industry, in it's prime during the 60's and 70's, produces some if the best movies and storyline and music to date. There is a huge catalog of classic Urdu movies. So, Pakistan isn't new to quality filmmaking, FYI.

Having said that, however, I do believe that the goal shouldn't be to start a bombardment of big-budget overly patriotic movies. Just as the first batch of anti-Pakistan movies found huge success with Indian audience - and later on started to fail at the box office. Same fait will await anti-India movies in Pakistan.

Audience can only respond to such movies to an extent - a very short extent. After that they start looking for entertainment value. After all, we go to the cinemas to watch movies and be entertained, not to fight a war.

So, I do hope, my countrymen start looking for fresh ideas and storylines for public and not rely too much on their sentiments and emotions to cash in on. Otherwise this revival of our cinemas could be short lived.

99.9% of the indians don't have any clue about this movie called WAAR because we don't watch pakistani movies where as more than 90% of pakistani's watch indian movies so we don't give a shit about this movie....Pakistani's should thank indian media for free publicity LOL.... Its good that pakistani cinema is on stage of revival all the best to them...

Why are you guys so insecure? One of you guys claim that most indians would love to watch this movie, and now u claim that majority will not watch it. Make up your minds.
Just remember that it is a movie, made for entertainment. Dont worry too much.
Get some popcorns and watch it with an open mind, otherwise dont. No one is forcing you to.

And by the way, I know many indians in Dubai and here in Auckland who have told me that they enjoy watching Pakistani dramas a lot. And they accept that they are much better than indian dramas. Accept it with a pinch of salt.

Thankyou very much.

Really Happy for the success of the movie, Waar. I doubt it will ever release in the US cinemas but will surely buy the dvd or blu-Ray when it's available.

To Indian posters who are saying it's the first ever professional Pakistani film, you're dead wrong. Pakistan film industry, in it's prime during the 60's and 70's, produces some if the best movies and storyline and music to date. There is a huge catalog of classic Urdu movies. So, Pakistan isn't new to quality filmmaking, FYI.

Having said that, however, I do believe that the goal shouldn't be to start a bombardment of big-budget overly patriotic movies. Just as the first batch of anti-Pakistan movies found huge success with Indian audience - and later on started to fail at the box office. Same fait will await anti-India movies in Pakistan.

Audience can only respond to such movies to an extent - a very short extent. After that they start looking for entertainment value. After all, we go to the cinemas to watch movies and be entertained, not to fight a war.

So, I do hope, my countrymen start looking for fresh ideas and storylines for public and not rely too much on their sentiments and emotions to cash in on. Otherwise this revival of our cinemas could be short lived.
US previous blocked 'Tere bin laden' using its resources in Zardari regime.
This is exactly, why the producers of 'WAAR' delayed the movie, until departure of Asif Ali Zardari.
Things are turning upside down for US, since the departure of Zardari... this is why Sharif has been called upon in haste.
In coming days, you will see lot of pacifying of Pakistan, by both Indians and US. The announcement of release of re-imbursement of costs of WOT was one step in same direction.
Keep watching, the real events in country would be equally thrilling as the movie.... and terrorists are soon going to disintegrate, like they never existed.

Back
Top Bottom