What's new

Chinese firm offers Tk1 lakh crore (10 billion USD) mega project for 2 smart cities

Chinese money always comes with high cost. Many nations are suffering after seeing the dreams of a better future, but ended up giving away their sovereignty and honour.

Moreover, all Chinese projects come with the rider, that, majority of work goes to Chinese firms amd companies. Emperor Xi is trying to keep the own population happy by creating such projects. The borrower nations don’t have much prospect by way of generating employment during the implementation of these white elephant projects. Host nations can gain only after the projects have been completed.

Actually, the projects with the worst and crooked terms are the ones “funded” by India.

The Adani projects being the primary example.

Unlike Chinese projects they are delivered late, poor quality and twice the original cost.

E.g. India could never have built Padma bridge.

Anyway, no good whining about Chinese “debt trap” - if you have better deals - show us!!!

India, US and U.K. are all talk - but never build!!!

Actually, the projects with the worst and crooked terms are the ones “funded” by India.

Unlike Chinese projects they are delivered late, poor quality and twice the original cost.

E.g. India could never have built Padma bridge.

Anyway, no good whining about Chinese “debt trap” - if you have better deals - show us!!!

India, US and U.K. are all talk - but never build!!!
Lol. We want you to take more debt from China. Sri Lanka and Pakistan too counted on the same game changer investments from China to counter India. And they are doing extremely well. I hope Bangladesh will follow the same path to prosperity.

There are no saints around here. Same tycoons fleece India too.

Just that Chinese are investing isn’t a cause of celebration.
Each nation needs to read the terms carefully and then proceed. Sadly, that doesn’t seem to have happened and many nations are suffering due to Chinese investments that weren’t financially viable to start with.

Do the due deliberation and then go ahead.

Lol. We want you to take more debt from China. Sri Lanka and Pakistan too counted on the same game changer investments from China to counter India. And they are doing extremely well. I hope Bangladesh will follow the same path to prosperity.
umm? India and Sri Lanka are very different? wait. Sri Lanka is richer than India. isn't it?

Thank god Bangladesh is not represented by Madrasa educated imbeciles like you and the uneducated bimbo heading the BNP.
Idiot @bananarepublic of BAL party, would you mind to find out the value of X in the simplest algebraic formula below? After all, you have passed through the middle school level.

X^2 + 9X + 18 = 0. Please find the value of X.

Do it properly before you do not prove yourself like another @Saiful Islam, a madrassa- educated Hotentot who thinks the Sun rotates around our Earth.

Idiot @bananarepublic of BAL party, would you mind to find out the value of X in the simplest algebraic formula below? After all, you have passed through the middle school level.

X^2 + 9X + 18 = 0. Please find the value of X.

Do it properly before you do not prove yourself like another @Saiful Islam, a madrassa- educated Hotentot who thinks the Sun rotates around our Earth.

You clearly don't know me properly but you like to run your mouth as soon as you hear Allah roll off the tongue of someone. You are the definition of a nincompoop.

When have I ever discarded sciences and development? Never. Islam is inclusive of science and development and I've always acknowledged that.

You are that type of person to speak first think later.

You clearly don't know me properly but you like to run your mouth as soon as you hear Allah roll off the tongue of someone. You are the definition of a nincompoop.

When have I ever discarded sciences and development? Never. Islam is inclusive of science and development and I've always acknowledged that.

You are that type of person to speak first think later.
You claim a religion is based on science when it’s proponent hardly could write his own name. Islamic idiots should speak the truth and propose honesty, sincerity and other human qualities in their religion like all other religions.

But, most propagate fakes and superstitions, but then come out to claim all are based on science. And most Mullahs speak lies to show off their religion is not based on soothsayings.

You are no different. When you said about science, it is a big lie. Thousands of high-level Christian scientists have been doing all kinds of scientific researches since 12th Centuries or before that has propelled their respective societies to a very high ground.

Very sad, Muslims have almost no contributions in science and technology. It is all just a contribution of one or two paragraphs in a multi-million page book of science.

And do not curse others Islamic/ Arabic way. I sent a post to protest your cursing. And you are cursing me Arabic style. Does a Christian curse others like you do?

You claim a religion is based on science when it’s proponent hardly could write his own name. Islamic idiots should speak the truth and propose honesty, sincerity and other human qualities in their religion like all other religions.

But, most propagate fakes and superstitions, but then come out to claim all are based on science. And most Mullahs speak lies to show off their religion is not based on soothsayings.

You are no different. When you said about science, it is a big lie. Thousands of high-level Christian scientists have been doing all kinds of scientific researches since 12th Centuries or before that has propelled their respective societies to a very high ground.

Very sad, Muslims have almost no contributions in science and technology. It is all just a contribution of one or two paragraphs in a multi-million page book of science.

And do not curse others Islamic/ Arabic way. I sent a post to protest your cursing. And you are cursing me Arabic style. Does a Christian curse others like you do?

Based on science? If you think about it Christian scientists and Muslim scientists have both contributed as much as each other..

The rest of what you said is absolute hodge podge

You're a silly old man aren't you?

Christians don't curse they kill Muslims all over the world.

Do you hear him, he says Muslims have made little contribution to science but a mere two paragraphs. See the problem with Bangladeshis is the try soooo hard to emulate the western so called progressive types but it doesn't suit them because guess what? Half the time they don't know what they're talking about! Paha

Did I claim Islam is based on science. I pointed out that Islam acknowledges the ideas of science in it's own way.

Last edited:
Based on science? If you think about it Christian scientists and Muslim scientists have both contributed as much as each other..

The rest of what you said is absolute hodge podge

You're a silly old man aren't you?

Do you hear him, he says Muslims have made little contribution to science but a mere two paragraphs. See the problem with Bangladeshis is the try soooo hard to emulate the western so called progressive types but it doesn't suit them because guess what? Half the time they don't know what they're talking about! Paha

Did I claim Islam is based on science. I pointed out that Islam acknowledges the ideas of science in it's own way.
Christians, Buddhists, and now Hindus have reached the Moon. So, will you send a Muslim Moon mission tomorrow.

How long you guys will remain idiot thinking someone is waiting with 72 ugly women after your death? Think of why no achievements in this life and on this Earth? Why are you guys so idiot?

Back
Top Bottom