What's new

Chinese firm offers Tk1 lakh crore (10 billion USD) mega project for 2 smart cities

Christians, Buddhists, and now Hindus have reached the Moon. So, will you send a Muslim Moon mission tomorrow.

How long you guys will remain idiot thinking someone is waiting with 72 ugly women after your death? Think of why no achievements in this life and on this Earth? Why are you guys so idiot?

For once I agree with you.

If heaven means getting 72 virgins - that’s a creepy red light district.

I want to avoid that like a plague!!!

A place full of Jamatis sounds like hell to me!!!

Only creepy people would dream of going to such a place 🤣🤣🤣

Christians, Buddhists, and now Hindus have reached the Moon. So, will you send a Muslim Moon mission tomorrow.
Why are you giving religious color to the achievements of different countries in the world? The Ottoman empire ruled Europe. When did the Hindus in India ruled Europe?

How long you guys will remain idiot thinking someone is waiting with 72 ugly women after your death? Think of why no achievements in this life and on this Earth? Why are you guys so idiot?

Look old man, clearly you know nothing about anything so you made too much of a head start talking about different religious groups going to the moon. Have you heard of Al Biruni? Ibn al Haytham? Khawarizimi? Omar Khayyam?

These people I have mentioned here are enough to dislodge your claim about "2 paragraphs in a multi million page book" which was absolute retardness. Your the type of person to jump before you have been told why you have to jump. I haven't given you a thorough response purposely because you start ranting about Mullahs of BD. The same way I could have came with extremist christians of the deep south, or the avangelical nutjobs of other countries.

Let me break this down for you and take it a little bit closer to home, Mr wannabe progressive, (by the way you're a little late to the progressive bandwagon it's all about LGBTQ now) but again you Bengalis are wannabes at everything it's so cringeworthy.

The man to create an effective fingerprint identification system was a Bengali Muslim man, he found a way to match the prints to the person in question. But the fingerprint identification system is named after a British Henry Classification System and he took the credit.

Look, we know your type. You talk about 72 virgins but can't come up with anything logical. Your argument doesn't stand, no where does it state that Neil Armstrong was a Christian or believed in any faith infact there's speculation that he may have been a or was to become a Muslim, lmao.

How that backfires Mr Blue Sky.

It's better than worshipping a 100cc ped with a dog sitting on it, or a large over fed Rat.
By the way, logically speaking couldn't you not find virgins in heaven? I'm just asking because if youre talking about our human percieves that as a place where anything good could be attained?

Unless you're into sucking men off that is I don't see why you should avoid it like the 'plague'.

Why are you giving religious color to the achievements of different countries in the world? The Ottoman empire ruled Europe. When did the Hindus in India ruled Europe?

Newsflash, about 70% of the population is probably Jamaati by your standards and definition.

Newsflash, about 70% of the population is probably Jamaati by your standards and definition.

More like 80% 🤣🤣🤣

Hence they are only good for low grade garments work. And Bangladeshi “academics” have the lowest number of research to their name.

None of Bangladesh’s universities appear in any rankings!

And 40% of the population would vote for an uneducated bimbo wife, of a murdered general, as PM!!

Country has to import workers from India and Sri Lanka because the natives cannot speak English!!!

How Hasina has got these lot to where they are is a mega miracle!!! Outsiders also see this miracle!!

Instead of learning science and English - idiots watch Pinaki and Bollywood on YouTube 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I am not too concerned about Chinese debt trap.
Because perhaps you are one of these beneficiaries? Take loan and loot more than half? Great Job!

যাবৎ জীবেৎ সুখং জীবেৎ, ঋণং কৃত্বা ঘৃতং পিবেৎ!

ভস্মীভূতস্য দেহস্য পুনরাগমং কুতঃ।।

Because perhaps you are one of these beneficiaries? Take loan and loot more than half? Great Job!

যাবৎ জীবেৎ সুখং জীবেৎ, ঋণং কৃত্বা ঘৃতং পিবেৎ!

ভস্মীভূতস্য দেহস্য পুনরাগমং কুতঃ।।

Yep!

I get a “small cut” into my Swiss bank accounts for every Chinese funded project 🤣🤣🤣

My reward for shunning jamati ideology 😂😂😂

Thank god Bangladesh is not represented by Madrasa educated imbeciles like you and the uneducated bimbo heading the BNP.
BCL doesn't have any idea about Bangladesh! If their will be free and fair election , less than 5% will vote for the bastard Indian lackeys named BAL!

BCL doesn't have any idea about Bangladesh! If their will be free and fair election , less than 5% will vote for the bastard Indian lackeys named BAL!

I can agree to that!

Hence there will not be free and “fair” elections!!

Jamatis cannot be freed - freedom will be used to blow things up 😂😂😂

Yep!

I get a “small cut” into my Swiss bank accounts for every Chinese funded project 🤣🤣🤣

My reward for shunning jamati ideology 😂😂😂
For shunning jamati ideology you can't get more than 500 taka and a plate of biriyani, be sure!

However nowadays BAL cunts became even worse! They promise people to feed some Bhaat ( boiled rice ) with beef and later deprived them!

Remember the video? I was not amused by it! Poor people came to eat Bhaat one time with beef ( as the price of joining your seminar) ,you BAL rats even looted the money!

Pathetic creatures!

I can agree to that!

Hence there will not be free and “fair” elections!!

Jamatis cannot be freed - freedom will be used to blow things up 😂😂😂
Fair election or not , BAL is gone case! Mark my words!

Last edited:
For shunning jamati ideology you can't get more than 500 taka and a plate of biriyani, be sure!

However nowadays BAL cunts became even worse! They promise people to feed some Bhaat ( boiled rice ) with beef and later deprived them!

Remember the video? I was not amused by it! Poor people came to eat Bhaat one time with beef ( as the price of joining your seminar) ,you BAL rats even looted the money!

Pathetic creatures!

Fair election or not , BAL is gone case! Mark my words!

There will be no more military takeovers in BD.

BD military has been cleansed of Mir Jafar types.

Zia murdered about THREE thousand officers including Abu Taher. Ershad murdered another ONE thousand including Manjoor. Pilkhana massacared another 53.

I know it! There are better options though!

Yes. It will be in 2030 or after Hasina’s death. Whichever occurs first 🤣

Hasina will be the last dynastic ruler of BD.

After that a presidential system with a PR based parliament. I.e. French system.

If the next election is rigged then the military take over will take place for sure.

Lungis should latch on this opportunity and get on Chinese bandwagon. @Bilal9 will be foreseeing a glorious future for Bangladesh. This could be a game changer for Bangladesh as CPEC was/is for Pakistan.

1693373120670.png

Back
Top Bottom