What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

At last! I've finally found an intelligent analytical human being! Imran Bhai, thussi great ho!! :yahoo: I don't believe in all this mumbo jumbo myself! It's all a figment of the imagination....Stories written to control the sheeple, by the few for their own personal ends.

A question for the believers: Do you guys know how much blood has flowed in the name of religion? Bloody murders, arson, loot, wars, death, destruction - just for propagating a concept called religion that is way past its usefulness?

Religion has been corrupted beyond measure, with the goal of achieving personal agendas. It's time to move on toward the concept called 'humanism'. (Google it to know what it means).

a ja phir gaaly lag ja ager tera bhi bhagwan nhi raha to jaani :cheers:

The directors disappointed talibs as well as ZH, Gul guys.

All charms went to RAW. Even CIA and M osad guys were disappointed. So are USN Seal team 6.

ohhh man please at least it not financed by underworld money :omghaha:

At last! I've finally found an intelligent analytical human being! Imran Bhai, thussi great ho!! :yahoo: I don't believe in all this mumbo jumbo myself! It's all a figment of the imagination....Stories written to control the sheeple, by the few for their own personal ends.

A question for the believers: Do you guys know how much blood has flowed in the name of religion? Bloody murders, arson, loot, wars, death, destruction - just for propagating a concept called religion that is way past its usefulness?

Religion has been corrupted beyond measure, with the goal of achieving personal agendas. It's time to move on toward the concept called 'humanism'. (Google it to know what it means).

and please dont ask question i banned my self many time in charge of blasphemy:omghaha: they have no answer they report you maan behen you :chilli:

Oh my GOD!. I just saw this movie in Sozo Cinema, Fortress, Lahore. It was so AWESOME! Even better than a Hollywood movie. The moral of the story basically is. Extra Judicial Killings are good for you.
The direction of the movie , in my opinion is even better than most Hollywood movies which are coming out these days. All the actors did an excellent job. I am glad we are seeing some real movies in Pakistan, and not that foreign redundant rubbish k@njar trash with strippers we keep seeing in cinemas......

When should we expect this film copied by booolllyy-wood?

Nothing to copy from what I see from the trailer... it is the same storu line from old james bond stories...come baxk with some good stuff then we talk about.

When should we expect this film copied by booolllyy-wood?

Copy it to what? A strip show? semi gay guys striping down themselves for the ladies, followed by another strip show for the men, called an item song.A series of strip shows with intervals of brain dead logic. A movie which threats its audience like horny idiots with down syndrome. A typical Bollywood movie. Rinse and repeat.

Nothing to copy from what I see from the trailer... it is the same storu line from old james bond stories...come baxk with some good stuff then we talk about.

So you already got it "covered" with agent Vinod junk

tune movie dekhi ya nahi? :azn:

meri city main jo cinema whan jny say acha na e deekhon bhai……:lol:
there mivies like ghundi Ran,Balochan di Basti & Badmash Bachi are played……:rofl:
btw mna trailer deekha hai :raise:
and I never visited any cinema hall.

BW7BJaBCMAANGBJ.jpg

I wonder if its funded by ISI. I doubt if ISI could give such a piece of ****. Shan's acting was unexpectedly better with the music supporting action scenes. All the other stuff was damn useless. Movies was quite slow most of the time. Someone told me it has copied hollywood stuff but I'm sure it rarely goes close to bollywood even. Story is flawed and mostly covers individual rivalry rather a serious issue like Taliban and involvement of other intelligence agency. Shan, being a perfect agent, only can be seen as fighting hero, as other Pakistani action movies. Even hollywood movies give a better Pakistani and Taliban related touch in their movies.

and what actually bolywood making from last 5 years ??

just only 2 4 larkay larkyoon ko utha kar teen ager ke movie banade or just copy Hollywood movies.. infact bollywood kay paas stories he muk gaye hian lolz...

spending $$$ on the movie doesnt mean kay movie bohat he koi kamaal ke hojayege lol

In Short sewaye 1 larki ko bikni dress pehna kar item song bana kar chala dena thats what actually now BOLLYWOOD LEFT!

:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom