What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Last time I saw a scene from a Pakistani movie - a friend had sent me a link where Holy Books emanate rays and kill Salman Rushdie.

What's the problem anyway? Movies are made to make money - and you make money by catering to your core audience. Every country should have its Sunny Deol I guess.

Hmmmm...So just two measly RAW agents are bleeding Pakistan with a thousand cuts???? :woot: :omghaha:

Make way guys! Pollywood (Pakistan's Bollywood) is back with a bang! :lol:

this movie is about Terrorism and its a movie not a freakin documentary Jack where they only talk about indian agents
those names are example
yes Pollywood is back with a bang and B!tchywood ( Indias Bollywood ) can only copy

Why does Pakistan army need to get involved in show business?

Dont have time for you crap

594662-image-1377358945-851-640x480.JPG

879b8f1125ac1171aff34bac514102425d1a62cc.jpg

616215-ayeshakhanwaarscreengrab-1381420676-504-640x480.jpg

43baa82f082d829f79cdfc4ec86d0ddb3c41b803.jpg

Waar-Behind-The-Scenes-80.jpg

A question to those who have seen the movies, Are the enemies portraited in the film are RAW only or cocktail of RAW, CIA , Mossad etc. Is there any reference to Taliban?

Villains look like Nawaz and Zardari. :omghaha:
I have always said Pakistanis are their worst enemies, Nawaz has tried best to revive Pakistan's economy so that they don't have to beg to every possible friend Pak has got. Now these coons have made him the villain.

Filmmakers of such kind are the best RAW agents india can have, these guys are destroying Pak and Pakistanis oblivious as usual
are hailing them. Release such movies in India, more power to such morons.

Indians should be happy. Both the RAW agents characters are done by two very good looking actors(Shamoon and Meesha). They should be happy to be depicted that good looking. :)

Villains look like Nawaz and Zardari. :omghaha:
I have always said Pakistanis are their worst enemies, Nawaz has tried best to revive Pakistan's economy so that they don't have to beg to every possible friend Pak has got. Now these coons have made him the villain.

Filmmakers of such kind are the best RAW agents india can have, these guys are destroying Pak and Pakistanis oblivious as usual
are hailing them. Release such movies in India, more power to such morons.

This film has hit your nerves for sure. :haha:

Budget is just US$2.2 million. Are bhai filmmakers should have asked dawood bhai, he would have heartly chipped in. And Pakistan could have its very own, True Lies.

The trailer shows scenes same as Mumbai attack and OBL raid.

The movie depicts those events too?

This film has hit your nerves for sure. :haha:

Was only amazed that a two bit director had the audacity to portray Pakistani PM's look alike as the villain.

The film is just the reflection of what Pakistanis think of India and the same attitude towards India is reflected in Pakistani press and loudly announced by Pakistani politicians hence why would the narrative of the film offend me.
Don't you blame Yindoos, the Joos for every thing that is wrong with yr country.

Was only amazed that a two bit director had the audacity to portray Pakistani PM's look alike as the villain.

The film is just the reflection of what Pakistanis think of India and the same attitude towards India is reflected in Pakistani press and loudly announced by Pakistani politicians hence why would the narrative of the film offend me.
Don't you blame Yindoos, the Joos for every thing that is wrong with yr country.

Same kind of movies are made in India too. In fact many of those are too dumb that they are not even funny. At least here we have made an anti India movie but didn't overdo it. It is overall a good movie. You should also watch it. :)

guys plz share a promo of the movie ... everyone's talking about it , I hope i can spare a few hours out of my busy schedule to watch this movie , I am a fan of first world war movies though .

Back
Top Bottom