What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Does anybody know the names of the other countries its going to be released in? If it will be released in the UK then I will definitely wait for it to come out in the cinemas rather than downloading or streaming it.

Does anybody know the names of the other countries its going to be released in? If it will be released in the UK then I will definitely wait for it to come out in the cinemas rather than downloading or streaming it.

Dude its a pakistani Movie Now you cant say any thing i had tried to search but no luck

ohh sorry I didn't actually understand its meaning...now I will "sabrun jameelun" . ;-)

Prophet Jacob (ra) said when he first learned of the loss of Joseph (ra); “Sabrun Jameelun” – “ patience is most fitting".
Samjhun?

Dude its a pakistani Movie Now you cant say any thing i had tried to search but no luck

maa sadkay, try so more.We demand rejults!

Prophet Jacob (ra) said when he first learned of the loss of Joseph (ra); “Sabrun Jameelun” – “ patience is most fitting".
Samjhun?

maa sadkay, try so more.We demand rejults!

mere chache ne Movie release kiti hai naa jer is Blu ray which muno as eid gift torni mere abe muno MSI DA NAVA LAPTOP GIFE KITHA MA ODI WHICH E KHUSH VA

So,operation deep strike which was accepted by Indian media themselves is a 'propegenda'?
Inshallah,I am gonna watch movie this week,I have waited alot for its release.

Back
Top Bottom