What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

The people who made the movie are young, hip, educated and even they succumbed to the nonsense of blaming India for TTP.

They had an opportunity to actually educate the Pakistani youth that all this terrorism emanating from Pakistan is Pakistan's ridiculous Jihad policy and yet they made a movie which has a storyline written by Zaid Hamid.

Truly Sad.

still many pakistanis have seen both the movies....i have met em on pdf.....they have seen madras cafe too....so its jus a movie dude...chillax

I am not saying that i'll nt watch the movie or indians shld not watch the movie neither i have any problem with its plot but it troubles me when director says it i based on real life incident and now please don't tell me that you believe that raw and taliban are working together against pakistan..

People like you just want to pretend and show that you are supporter of peace (just pretend) and in that delusion you forget FACTS... we want peace but facts shld be believed

95% of india produced propaganda movies are based on facts..not imaginary like waar.

Thats what i am trying to tell this chap but i think he has locked his mind in refrigerator and lost the key and also pakistani media infact the director is claiming that waar is based on real life incident whic bollywood never did (although it was based on real life incidents movies like : border,loc kargil,ak the tiger(higly dramatized version althoguh))

It is one thing that it might be offensive towards India. Understandable from pak POV. But if what I have read about the movie is true, it is more offensive to pakistanis. I mean, portraying human rights activists as whores and enemy agents is kind of Zaid Hamid-ish (read stupidity)

I am not saying that i'll nt watch the movie or indians shld not watch the movie neither i have any problem with its plot but it troubles me when director says it i based on real life incident and now please don't tell me that you believe that raw and taliban are working together against pakistan..

People like you just want to pretend and show that you are supporter of peace (just pretend) and in that delusion you forget FACTS... we want peace but facts shld be believed

Thats what i am trying to tell this chap but i think he has locked his mind in refrigerator and lost the key and also pakistani media infact the director is claiming that waar is based on real life incident whic bollywood never did (although it was based on real life incidents movies like : border,loc kargil,ak the tiger(higly dramatized version althoguh))

oh come on dude......getting concerned over a movie......u r jus proving pakistanis right that indians are obsessed with everything that pak makes......that is why m telling u again n again that its jus a movie dun take it seriously...its meant for entertainment only....and to earn money ofcrse

Last edited:
What is this WAAR film? Is it in English? You people couldn't even spell WAR properly.:rofl:
Why would one lucky Pakistani film that couldn't even spell it's own name right strike a nerve on country with a billion dollar film industry that is watched all over the world especially in your own country?

It is waar which means to strike in urdu you afghan genius. Facepalm.

The people who made the movie are young, hip, educated and even they succumbed to the nonsense of blaming India for TTP.

They had an opportunity to actually educate the Pakistani youth that all this terrorism emanating from Pakistan is Pakistan's ridiculous Jihad policy and yet they made a movie which has a storyline written by Zaid Hamid.

Truly Sad.

It is not a documentary movie where they are supposed to narrate everything right. It is a movie meant for entertainment. It earned them money and might inspire other filmmakers to make movies. Which is good for film making scene of Pakistan. I think it is good enough for all of us.

What is this WAAR film? Is it in English? You people couldn't even spell WAR properly.:rofl:
Why would one lucky Pakistani film that couldn't even spell it's own name right strike a nerve on country with a billion dollar film industry that is watched all over the world especially in your own country?

Dude,.. its not WAR, it is WAAR... an urdu word which means to hit.. let me explain it with an example,. e.g "Teray dant tornay kai liye ultay hath ka aik WAAR hi kafi ho ga".. this is just an explanatory sentence, don't take it seriously,.. :D

Meanwhile in a Cinema in Kabul:
4431_17674121.jpg

bro do you think it is lie??? isi is the main reason behind the terrorism in india. the movies are only done based on the core reason of terrorism-the ISI. Anti pakistan movies are not released in pakistan. they watch those movies which are smuggled to pakistan. recently all the indian movies related to pakistan is on india-pak friendship. ek the tiger is a love story b/w indian and pakistani spys. and Main Hoon Na is a film based on india pakistan friendship, and the villan is an ex-indian army officer. agent vinood is a remake of an old movie(both are a flop). can you point out any indian movie in the last decade which is a core anti Pakistan propaganda movie based on imaginary incidents???
And Raw is behind terrorism in Pakistan!

Meanwhile in a Cinema in Kabul:
4431_17674121.jpg

Bro you should not be making fun of our Afghan brothers. They have a tough life and we should everything we can to help them. Remember that we are civilizational brothers, even if today religion has driven a wedge between us. Khoon aakhir khon hota hai bhai (blood after al will be blood - for our afghan brothers).

Please can Indian members stop complaining about WARR, if you don't want to watch it please express your protest by not buying a ticket and stop complaining on PDF. Also before someone tries to act smart and say "you guy can't even spell WAR" it's WARR: Urdu for "Strike".

Bro you should not be making fun of our Afghan brothers.

Then they should not insult Pakistan. Did you ignore his comments about Pakistan, did we invite him or her to come and ridicule our country? NO

Give respect, get respect. :-)

Then they should not insult Pakistan. Did you ignore his comments about Pakistan, did we invite him or her to come and ridicule our country? NO

Give respect, get respect. :-)

I agree. But still I feel bad for them. I have 2 studying in my class here in college. When they go home (coincidentally they too are from Kabul) you should see the type of stuff they buy from here to take home. It makes one really feel like wanting to open up and do whatever we can to help them. And they are the better off crowd there. Who have money. Just that there is hardly anything there for their money to buy.

I agree. But still I feel bad for them. I have 2 studying in my class here in college. When they go home (coincidentally they too are from Kabul) you should see the type of stuff they buy from here to take home. It makes one really feel like wanting to open up and do whatever we can to help them. And they are the better off crowd there. Who have money. Just that there is hardly anything there for their money to buy.

Be that as it may, it does not condone the type of posts i have seen here. Respect is a two way street.

still dude....in our movies we demean isi and pakistan alot and still they watch it so its normal if they do the same....no prob...its jus a movie after all
i like ur positive attitude ..

Back
Top Bottom