What's new

Pakistani man carried out bombing near US consulate in Jeddah: Saudi ministry

Shocking. But not surprising.

However you can expect this since the thread has been opened by an Indian if word Pakistani was not highlighted they wouldn't have felt the need to start the thread at the first place.

You are right about that bro.
Since this is a pakistani forum it makes sense to know what pakistanis are doing abroad.
Who here would care if it was iraqi or syrian ?

its time to bring democracy to KSA, too much wahabism has been spread by this Arabs in the world. world can't suffer more for their stupidity.

It would make a bad situation worse.

@fsayed @GURU DUTT @Joe Shearer @Spectre u cant rem ppl when u need to :X

well u should ask the mods to ban all hindu-stanis or make different rule for us about posting so that u dont get taste of our wanking little vegetarian piece in u r mouth

A request, made with all humility: please let us not use the disgraceful expressions used to provoke us. I request you to address this comment in particular; the mods have taken action on the original provocation, and it would be a graceful gesture for us to reciprocate.

I repeat, this is a very humble request, nothing more.

Guru, did you watch the Arnab debate #1 last night (about Owaisi providing protection and legal counsel to terror suspects)?

I was chilled to my bone with what RSN Singh said, when news of the Medina blasts broke midway through the debate.

Chilled.

First, you know by now my stand on this - it is strictly guided by the rule of law. Terror suspects are innocent and not guilty until due legal process has determined their guilt. Till that time, they are as innocent as you and I. They have EVERY right to be represented by counsel, and those swines opposing this, or intimidating counsel who wish to stand for them, should be punished legally. They are even eligible for FREE legal representation if they cannot pay their fees.

Second, what DID RSN Singh say?

There was this heated debate going on between that Muslim lawyer/politician (cant remember his name) and RSN Singh. Arnab butts in about the Medina blasts.

Lawyer/politico says something. RSN typically uses the hand brush off gesture (you'd know the one I am referring to if you watch as much of Arnab as I do) and goes into a rant, hardly cryptic, about how "be glad that we have not started sending out suicide bombers yet" or something to that effect.

You know how those shouting matches are. Difficult to get exactly what who is saying. But I must admit I heard this and it chilled me. This guy is ex RAW. And very high up.

Things might get real ugly.

As I keep telling the Pakistanis, they overestimate R&W. It is filled with idiots like RSN Singh.

You in the form of extremist supporting twits like owaisi clan. RSN knows better than to lump all muslims together, he has worked alongside many Muslim RAW officers and field agents.

Owaisi is perfectly correct in what he said and about what he proposed.

International Terrorism and terrorist related activities by Pakistani citizens is a shame..
Still believe many has to be done in Pakistan to get rid of terrorism completely..
along with religious there has to be prevalent secularist laws as taught to us by M.A.Jinnah coupled with already prevalent secular thought in Pakistan would create diversity and freedom and ultimately leading to better results.

Totally agree with you mate this monster of terrorism can only be chained when we start referring culprits as terrorists rather than with their nationality or religion.

However you can expect this since the thread has been opened by an Indian if word Pakistani was not highlighted they wouldn't have felt the need to start the thread at the first place. However soon you'll see that this would turn out to be another Dhaka attack where Indians were the first one to put blame on Pakistani where as now even Bangladesh denies Pakistan's involvement.

Your comment is understandable but both wrong and unfortunate. Insinuations regarding Pakistan's involvement were made; they were picked up, and the implicit content was made explicit. A storm then broke out, and the Indians who reported the original remark and the newspaper reproduction immediately became the cads of the episode.

Not at all the simplistic way it is being reported.

First, you know by now my stand on this - it is strictly guided by the rule of law. Terror suspects are innocent and not guilty until due legal process has determined their guilt. Till that time, they are as innocent as you and I. They have EVERY right to be represented by counsel, and those swines opposing this, or intimidating counsel who wish to stand for them, should be punished legally. They are even eligible for FREE legal representation if they cannot pay their fees.

Second, what DID RSN Singh say?

As I keep telling the Pakistanis, they overestimate R&W. It is filled with idiots like RSN Singh.

Owaisi is perfectly correct in what he said and about what he proposed.

Joe, this is a very dangerous game these twits are playing. Let us not beat around the bush about the technicalities of legal due process here. This country of ours has given (consistently) more than what is due to some of these scum. Who have been here a lot longer than some of us, but cannot bring it in their hearts to love the land that birthed them and their spawn.

I posted the video link in a later post. Please hear at 44:25 onward ....

Was crying and chest flailing at Yakub Memon's janaza also part of this "legal due process"?

The tears for Batla House and Ishrat Jahan?

If there is not a communal angle to these guys, why not use their legal training to provide due legal recourse to all undertrials? Why only Muslims?

Pertinent question asked in the debate Would they be as ready to provide free legal counsel to a hypothetical bomber of Medina were he to have been caught, as they are to guys who bomb their own land and people?

Or is it ok as long as you ensure that "our people" are suitably aware where not to go at what time ....

Last edited:
Joe, this is a very dangerous game these twits are playing. Let us not beat around the bush about the technicalities of legal due process here. This country of ours has given (consistently) more than what is due to some of these scum. Who have been here a lot longer than some of us, but cannot bring it in their hearts to love the land that birthed them and their spawn.

I've lived through the withering away of the law. NOTHING must be allowed to compromise it. Have summary procedures, if you think necessary. But abrogation of the law? No way, Jose.

I've lived through the withering away of the law. NOTHING must be allowed to compromise it. Have summary procedures, if you think necessary. But abrogation of the law? No way, Jose.

I'm not for knocks on doors in the dead of night either. But really, is this the POTA/TADA bogey you are bringing up?

Are we better than the United States at this game? Who gets hit more. Us? Or them?

If you and your kids are walking on the roads, would you rather we were proper and by the book, or had our antennae up, and our "nice book" nicely covered waiting on a book shelf for more genteel times?

Pakistanis are forced to feel ashamed because of the actions of the people who wouldn't have hesitated and have killed 1000s of Pakistanis to go meet their dad in hell aka devil, Satan, Lucifer. Only thing in common between these monsters and rest of us is we share the green passport.

There were three bombings, why only publish his identity and the others kept quite?

Was crying and chest flailing at Yakub Memon's janaza also art of this "legal due process"?

No, but I am one of those who felt that the death sentence was an extreme punishment for being an accomplice after the fact.

The tears for Batla House and Ishrat Jahan?

Ishrat Jahan was MURDERED.

If there is not a communal angle to these guys, why not use their legal training to provide due legal recourse to all undertrials? Why only Muslims?

Sure, all are due legal recourse, and under the law, they have to get it. It is the packs of murderous, brain-dead thugs threatening lawyers that have to be suppressed. Our laws and processes are fine, thank you very much.

Pertinent question asked in the debate Would they be as ready to provide free legal counsel to a hypothetical bomber of Medina were he to have been caught, as they are to guys who bomb their own land and people?

NO. It is not for us to defend the undefended in other legal jurisdictions. Morally, yes, but that is impossible to achieve in reality.

Or is it ok as long as you ensure that "our people" are suitably aware where not to go at what time ....

A very unfortunate insinuation, with nothing to back it.

I'm not for knocks on doors in the dead of night either. But really, is this the POTA/TADA bogey you are bringing up?

Are we better than the United States at this game? Who gets hit more. Us? Or them?

If you and your kids are walking on the roads, would you rather we were proper and by the book, or had our antennae up, and our "nice book" nicely covered waiting on a book shelf for more genteel times?

No, not at all. Where have I protested preventive detention?

And my kid and I are constantly walking on the roads. I just came back from the National Gallery of Modern Art, where I was screened before being allowed entry, and then from the Mantri Mall, again screened at several points. And that's fine, and so is our rigorous airport checking. What has that to do with kangaroo courts, intimidation of counsel, denial of representation and separate standards of judgement for Muslims and all others?

Great now KSA should suspend all kinds of ties with Pakistan. :cheers:

No, but I am one of those who felt that the death sentence was an extreme punishment for being an accomplice after the fact.

Someone had to pay. I am one of those who felt that not enough paid.

Ishrat Jahan was MURDERED.

A would-be fidayeen was neutralized.

Sure, all are due legal recourse, and under the law, they have to get it. It is the packs of murderous, brain-dead thugs threatening lawyers that have to be suppressed. Our laws and processes are fine, thank you very much.

Again, I bring in the US. Forget Russia and China.

There are issues where lawyers never come in.

NO. It is not for us to defend the undefended in other legal jurisdictions. Morally, yes, but that is impossible to achieve in reality.

Would they do the same to the bomber in India? Give him legal recourse?

I suspect you know there is nothing India can do or has done that would come close to what would follow.

A very unfortunate insinuation, with nothing to back it.

I'll happily take my words back the next time someone warns the general populace about an impending attack.

Or turns over an obviously radicalized youth planning an attack.

No, not at all. Where have I protested preventive detention?

So what's the hue and cry about? Let the authorities do their job. If there is something more afoot, let people disappear. Why do you want to waste our time and already strained resources? Are we Norway?

What has that to do with kangaroo courts, intimidation of counsel, denial of representation and separate standards of judgement for Muslims and all others?

Nothing at all. Terrorists deserve nor get none of the above.

Do you deny the competence of the people in charge to do their jobs? Do you doubt their integrity?

There are two men outside your bedroom door at night. Both have guns.

One is RSN Singh. The other is Yakub Memon.

Will you be calling a lawyer Joe?

Back
Top Bottom