What's new

Pakistani man carried out bombing near US consulate in Jeddah: Saudi ministry

What did he say?

There was this heated debate going on between that Muslim lawyer/politician (cant remember his name) and RSN Singh. Arnab butts in about the Medina blasts.

Lawyer/politico says something. RSN typically uses the hand brush off gesture (you'd know the one I am referring to if you watch as much of Arnab as I do) and goes into a rant, hardly cryptic, about how "be glad that we have not started sending out suicide bombers yet" or something to that effect.

You know how those shouting matches are. Difficult to get exactly what who is saying. But I must admit I heard this and it chilled me. This guy is ex RAW. And very high up.

Things might get real ugly.

its time to bring democracy to KSA, too much wahabism has been spread by this Arabs in the world. world can't suffer more for their stupidity.

Lol I'm sure it will work out just fine. Just look at Iraq, Syria, Libya. Let's destabilise another country in the name of freedumb. This isn't a proper method. The world just doesn't learn, especially the arrogant west. Besides KSA is one of their dearest allies.

@Nilgiri @Roybot

At 44:25 "Waris Pathan, when ...... (you?) start producing suicide bombers, be nervous for yourselves. Be nervous for yourselves."

Did anyone get exactly what he's saying?

I take it back. I think he means "you" as in sub-continental/Indian Muslims. Open to correction. Volume isn't the greatest.

its time to bring democracy to KSA, too much wahabism has been spread by this Arabs in the world. world can't suffer more for their stupidity.
@Arabian Stallion may Allah protect the rest of the muslim countrys from "FREEDOM" and "DEMOCRACY" that Iraq syria and libya are enjoying :angel:

@Arabian Stallion may Allah protect the rest of the muslim countrys from "FREEDOM" and "DEMOCRACY" that Iraq syria and libya are enjoying :angel:

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1467708182.807124.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1467708194.121595.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1467708203.477361.jpg

USA USA USA!!:D :D

@Nilgiri @Roybot

At 44:25 "Waris Pathan, when ...... (you?) start producing suicide bombers, be nervous for yourselves. Be nervous for yourselves."

Did anyone get exactly what he's saying?

I take it back. I think he means "you" as in sub-continental/Indian Muslims. Open to correction. Volume isn't the greatest.

You in the form of extremist supporting twits like owaisi clan. RSN knows better than to lump all muslims together, he has worked alongside many Muslim RAW officers and field agents.

If true, he could have been recruited by ISIS.

On a different note, I do find it odd that the nationality of this attacker is being highlighted as the primary concern. Many ISIS attacks are carried out by various nationals including Western born individuals. This is never discussed in such depth.

Totally agree with you mate this monster of terrorism can only be chained when we start referring culprits as terrorists rather than with their nationality or religion.

However you can expect this since the thread has been opened by an Indian if word Pakistani was not highlighted they wouldn't have felt the need to start the thread at the first place. However soon you'll see that this would turn out to be another Dhaka attack where Indians were the first one to put blame on Pakistani where as now even Bangladesh denies Pakistan's involvement.

Another international conspiracy to malign Pakistan. What a shame ! Saudi, the closest ally of Pakistan, has named it is a Pakistani who carried out the bombing. What better statement the world needs to cement the opinion that Pakistan is a trade surplus exporter of Terrorism ? God bless Pakistan and the innocents that are going to pay for the misdeeds of their Government and Army.

ISIS blasting a bomb near Medina mosque, the structure built by the same prophet in whose name they carry out inhuman activities. What a hypocrisy ! Is it really ISIS ? With innumerous inferences of Islam and the corresponding violence which emanates from that it is doesn't really make sense to just concentrate on ISIS alone. Take the whole horde out.

Last edited:
However soon you'll see that this would turn out to be another Dhaka attack where Indians were the first one to put blame on Pakistani where as now even Bangladesh denies Pakistan's involvement.
I am sorry to bust ur bubble, but ndtv has the video of the advisor making the claim. And it has been posted on the thread u r referring ro.
Indian media just reported that video without making their own assertions.

As far as the incident and the involvement is concerned, i am sorry to say that of the pakistani members aren't ready to accept that a pakistani was involved, or feel offended that an indian has posted the op.

Well the dhaka attackers were followers of the fool zakir naik, and almost every indian in the forum has criticised the fool and accepted that he may very well have been the inspiration.

Hiding behind conspiracy theories is not gonna help solve the problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom