What's new

Pakistani man arrested for military espionage in Germany

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
drone_brown_6701.jpg

BERLIN: A Pakistani man working in a German technology research centre has been arrested and detained on suspicion of military espionage, Germany’s state prosecutor said Thursday.

The 28-year-old employee was registered as a student at the centre where he worked in the northwestern city of Bremen.

Named only as Umar R., the man is suspected of “attempting to procure information about sophisticated military technologies” since October, a statement from the prosecutor said.

According to the news magazine Focus, which reported his arrest, Umar R. allegedly obtained illegally studies into the piloting and navigation of drones until he was caught out by a colleague.

The company where the man worked develops technology for Israeli surveillance aircraft used by German troops in Afghanistan, the magazine reported.

Pakistani man arrested for military espionage in Germany | World | DAWN.COM

If he was really spying, I hope he got us some nice information! :devil:

If he was really spying, I hope he got us some nice information! :devil:

Trust me Rafay, I know. I'll bet on it that he was most likely doing nothing but since he was a Pakistani false cases, false information was used to frame him. Its happening all over the world. It even happens in Pakistan itself. If I disappear tommorow you know where to find me. :P

Trust me Rafay, I know. I'll bet on it that he was most likely doing nothing but since he was a Pakistani false cases, false information was used to frame him. Its happening all over the world. It even happens in Pakistan itself. If I disappear tommorow you know where to find me. :P

So, where can we find you tomorrow? Apart from PDF, that is. :)

isn't it a too immature and biased comment for a Think Tank like you??how many pakistanis you know all around the globe was arrested on false charges of espionage??

@topic..

pakistan is pushing hard to make drones..and Israel is No. 1 in this business(USA barely sell high end drones,but Israel sells it and they are good,cheap and without any string attached).Info on Heron or Searcher will make this easier..I'm not implying anything though..by the way,w3hy Pakistan isn't taking help of China in this??They are building highly sophisticated drones I heard(can't confirm though)..

Had this been the case , he wouldn't have been offered the job.
..with this logic pakistanis working at hi-tech centers world over are a potential threat to the organization they are working for.

isn't it a too immature and biased comment for a Think Tank like you??how many pakistanis you know all around the globe was arrested on false charges of espionage??

@topic..

pakistan is pushing hard to make drones..and Israel is No. 1 in this business(USA barely sell high end drones,but Israel sells it and they are good,cheap and without any string attached).Info on Heron or Searcher will make this easier..I'm not implying anything though..by the way,w3hy Pakistan isn't taking help of China in this??They are building highly sophisticated drones I heard(can't confirm though)..

Pakistan's first, second and third preference is western tech.

Umar R. allegedly obtained illegally studies into the piloting and navigation of drones until he was caught out by a colleague.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...military-espionage-germany.html#ixzz2P1uxXTzy

Pakistan has been under sanctions for studying nuclear physics and now drones technology is banned for Pakistanis, but there has been no official announcement of it but now we all know.

This is why Pakistan need to start a JV with a friendly state for drones development.

I'm disappointed with Chinese, who have also not shared drone technology with Pakistan, while terrorists keep moving in and out of Afghanistan freely..

In short, Bollywoodized young Pakistanis are more at risk of getting stinged by RAW employees scattered in UK, Germany, France & Switzerland.

so now pakistanies after bieng banned from Western neuklear research Labs will be banned from all the top level aerospace research labs aswell wonder how come westerners were so naive to let them enter in such sensitive installations in the first place i guess west has a tendency of learning a lesson after a dissaster ... no hard feelings to pakistanies here just a curious remark

Had this been the case , he wouldn't have been offered the job.
..with this logic pakistanis working at hi-tech centers world over are a potential threat to the organization they are working for.

Just like the Indian engineer who sold B-2 secrets to China.......hmm.......Indians are so Honest.......NOT!

so now pakistanies after bieng banned from Western neuklear research Labs will be banned from all the top level aerospace research labs aswell wonder how come westerners were so naive to let them enter in such sensitive installations in the first place i guess west has a tendency of learning a lesson after a dissaster ... no hard feelings to pakistanies here just a curious remark

ya and india reinvtend the wheel eh? every nuclear bomb after the first one was NOT a breakthrough but espionage! and india was NOT a part of the manhatten project!

so please spare me the nonsense! thanks

ya and india reinvtend the wheel eh? every nuclear bomb after the first one was NOT a breakthrough but espionage! and india was NOT a part of the manhatten project!

so please spare me the nonsense! thanks
lolzzz whats your point we at least are doing hard work all you can do is steal , ask for aid or khair jane do bura man jaooge ;)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...military-espionage-germany.html#ixzz2P1uxXTzy

Pakistan has been under sanctions for studying nuclear physics and now drones technology is banned for Pakistanis, but there has been no official announcement of it but now we all know.

This is why Pakistan need to start a JV with a friendly state for drones development.

I'm disappointed with Chinese, who have also not shared drone technology with Pakistan, while terrorists keep moving in and out of Afghanistan freely..

In short, Bollywoodized young Pakistanis are more at risk of getting stinged by RAW employees scattered in UK, Germany, France & Switzerland.

You are fool.You are not in your senses when you post on PDF. There is a saying "Paysa Phenk Tamasha dekh" and "Beggars can't be choosers"

First State of Pakistan should make lots of money to enjoy the high tech technology from China and else

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom