What's new

Pakistani kingdoms in mythical Mahabharat epic

Again how the f aryans are related to you? They are foreign nomadic cattle thieves, if one read Rig Veda only thing they talk about is cattle stealing. You are praying to aryan gods does not make you one of them, you are just f indian.
And who are Pakistanis.. Were they local Hindus earlier or did they come from Arab

This is an interesting topic if we ignore the cross border trolls...
Great post @baxma

says al-momeeeeiiiiiin .
"[10-048] HYMN XLVIII. Indra Vaikuntha.
2 I, Indra, am Atharvan's stay and firm support: I brought forth kine to Trita from the Dragon's grasp.
I stripped the Dasyus of their manly might, and gave the cattle-stalls to Matarigvan and Dadhyac."

Aryans used to steal cattle from native dravidians dasus and distribute among themselves.

2 I, Indra, am Atharvan's stay and firm support: I brought forth kine to Trita from the Dragon's grasp.
I stripped the Dasyus of their manly might, and gave the cattle-stalls to Matarigvan and Dadhyac."

Aryans used to steal cattle from native dravidians dasus and distribute among themselves.
But who are Pakistanis in general..Hindus converted to Muslims or Arabs or chinese

what about quranic verse that turns jews into pigs and monkey. its all about monkey and pigs right?

Bahlikas.

Bahlikas in plains of Punjab

Salya, the king of Madra referred to in the Mahabharata has been called a Bahlika Pungava i.e. foremost among the Bahlikas.[17][18]

Princess Madri from the Madra Royal Family has also been referred to as Bahliki i.e. princess of Bahlika clan.[19]

In the digvijay expedition of Pandava Arjuna, there is a reference to a people called Bahlikas whom Arjuna had to fight with.[20] They are stated to be located on the southern side of Kashmir as neighbors to the Ursa and Sinhapura kingdoms.[21]

A passage in Ramayana attests that on the way from Ayodhya to Kekaya, one had to pass through the country of Bahlikas, located somewhere in Punjab. This shows that ancient Bahlikas had moved to and planted a settlement in Punjab too.[22][23] This is also verified from the epic Mahabharata.

This shows that there was yet another Bahlika country besides the one located in Bactria.

Dr P. E. Pargiter points out that there was also another Bahlika settlement in the plains of Punjab alongside or south of Madradesa.[24][25]

Bahlikas as mlechcha kings in Kali Yuga
The Bahlikas have been equated to Mlechchas in the later Brahmanical literature. There is a distinct prophetic statement in the Mahabharata that the mlechcha kings of Sakas, Yavanas, Kambojas, Bahlikas etc. will rule unrighteously in Kali yuga. (3.188.34-36).[56]

Bahlikas.

Bahlikas in plains of Punjab

Salya, the king of Madra referred to in the Mahabharata has been called a Bahlika Pungava i.e. foremost among the Bahlikas.[17][18]

Princess Madri from the Madra Royal Family has also been referred to as Bahliki i.e. princess of Bahlika clan.[19]

In the digvijay expedition of Pandava Arjuna, there is a reference to a people called Bahlikas whom Arjuna had to fight with.[20] They are stated to be located on the southern side of Kashmir as neighbors to the Ursa and Sinhapura kingdoms.[21]

A passage in Ramayana attests that on the way from Ayodhya to Kekaya, one had to pass through the country of Bahlikas, located somewhere in Punjab. This shows that ancient Bahlikas had moved to and planted a settlement in Punjab too.[22][23] This is also verified from the epic Mahabharata.

This shows that there was yet another Bahlika country besides the one located in Bactria.

Dr P. E. Pargiter points out that there was also another Bahlika settlement in the plains of Punjab alongside or south of Madradesa.[24][25]

Bahlikas as mlechcha kings in Kali Yuga
The Bahlikas have been equated to Mlechchas in the later Brahmanical literature. There is a distinct prophetic statement in the Mahabharata that the mlechcha kings of Sakas, Yavanas, Kambojas, Bahlikas etc. will rule unrighteously in Kali yuga. (3.188.34-36).[56]

So, you think you know it ?

stay out of religion.
there is no evidence that mohammad nabi existed or jesus was born. learn to respect every religion.

No one is bringing religion into it. Mahabharata is not a religious book, its an accumulation of stories and myths, this is why its called an 'epic' to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom