What's new

Pakistani kingdoms in mythical Mahabharat epic

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
People are already familiar with this infamous map. Pakistani kingdoms here seem to be Darada, Gandhara, Kasmira, Kamboja, Bahlika, Madra, Kekaya, Amvastha, Sivi, Sauvira.

EpicIndia.jpg

Anyone know where we can get detailed information on these kingdoms mentioned above?

People are already familiar with this infamous map. Pakistani kingdoms here seem to be Darada, Gandhara, Kasmira, Kamboja, Bahlika, Madra, Kekaya, Amvastha, Sivi, Sauvira.

EpicIndia.jpg

Anyone know where we can get detailed information on these kingdoms mentioned above?
Read the mahabharata ...
BTW why does the map say india if these are pakistani kingdoms ?

Read the mahabharata ...
BTW why does the map say india if these are pakistani kingdoms ?

This is official map of India made by hindutva.

Jan-image00116.jpg

Hindutvas can draw anywhere on map, its hardly matter. I am just interested in ancient mythical Pakistani kingdoms.

Mahabaharat = Ancient Game of Thrones. Its a work of fiction, not an authentic historic document.

Ofcourse its fiction.

I just googled many of these kingdoms, I don't know what Kamboja is doing in Pakistan? Can any Indian expert on mahabharat explain this?

This is official map of India made by hindutva.

Jan-image00116.jpg

Hindutvas can draw anywhere on map, its hardly matter. I am just interested in ancient mythical Pakistani kingdoms.

Ofcourse its fiction.

And don't forget Penguins were the fastest flying birds as well.

And don't forget Penguins were the fastest flying birds as well.

And don't forget the Hindu god Vishnava below that has been attested by Gopolsharwamiteli in Rajapandasana wherein it is told that vishava holds Kolasparata and stands on Mumabaikhar with many experts agree in Wikihindupedia. ( In plain English a Hindu god holds earth up ) and the proof is he is wearing loincloth which proves he is Hindu

Edit: Guy's have a look at that pretend map. They have rivers on it going across Thar Desert all the way down to Rann of Kutch ha ha ha. Now we be doing re-doing geograhy. This is absurd beyond belief. These guy's are worse then the most neurotic Mullah.

atlas.jpg

Last edited:
And don't forget the Hindu god Vishnava below that has been attested by Gopolsharwamiteli in Rajapandasana wherein it is told that vishava holds Kolasparata and stands on Mumabaikhar with many experts agree in wikihindupedia. ( In plain English a Hindu god holds earth up ) and the proof is he is wearing loincloth which proves he is Hindu

Edit: Guy's have a look at that pretend map. They have rivers on it going across Thar Desert all the way down to Rann of kutch ha ha ha. Now we be doing re-doing geograhy.

atlas.jpg

Do you want people to start saying stuff about your religion? You are a 50 year old man for god sake, act like one!

Do you want people to start saying stuff about your religion? You are a 50 year old man for god sake, act like one!

I think you don't know where I stand with religion ....
What has age got to with this...
Shall parrot you as a teenager ?

Edit: I never use religion to rationalize anything least of all history or any other temporal subject. You indian's regularly use religion to as a basis of history thus you open it to debate. You will regularly use Hinduism as a tool to claim IVC or remind us we were 'Indian' on account of our ancestors apparently being 'Hindu'.

What Pakistani Kingdom? The term 'Pakistan' has been proposed in 1930's

The term India was proposed by English in 1600s
The term Indos was proposed by Greeks in referance to Sindh first ..
So ....

BTW If we changed the name of Pakistan to for example "Sindia" or "Gandhara" or "Gedrosia" would that suddenly satisfty you guy's although frankly I don't know whay business it is of you guy's what we call our land in the past?

Back
Top Bottom