What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Harjit Khosa?

Harjit Khosa is my best friend, her only fault is that she married a Pakistani man Mansoor. :cry: 3 weeks ago. And Paan Singh wants to kill her only for that reason. Please don't kill her, please PRISM.

Harjit Khosa is my best friend, her only fault is that she married a Pakistani man Mansoor. :cry: 3 weeks ago. And Paan Singh wants to kill her only for that reason. Please don't kill her, please PRISM.

now stop it :devil:

i dont care ...do i? :rolleyes:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3319639 said:
yr your media is really pathetic i suggest mods to ban any links containing tTOI

Is there a way to confirm this news? That news for some reason doesn't look genuine. I have seen Pakistani Hindus taking pictures infront of Faisal Mosque - Islamabad, then why would anyone stop them from visiting Mausoleum... which isn't even a religious place? :undecided:

Is there a way to confirm this news? That news for some reason doesn't look genuine. I have seen Pakistani Hindus taking pictures infront of Faisal Mosque - Islamabad, then why would anyone stop them from visiting Mausoleum... which isn't even a religious place? :undecided:

kya baat ;)

WTF? No one checks u out at the Mazar, Hindus not being allowed in is definently fake

Hindu community leaders slam panchayat chief over migration issue
From the Newspaper | Our Correspondent |
SUKKUR, Aug 16: Leaders of Jacobabad’s Hindu community have accused president of the Hindu Panchayat, Babu Mahesh Lal, of making an issue of the Hindus migrating to India and blowing it out of proportion to serve his own vested interests.

Addressing a joint press conference, former president of Hindu Panchayat Jacobabad Lal Chand Seetlani, ad other leaders Jay Chand Kasturi, Mukhi Raj Kumar, Roshan Lal, Comrade Ajeet Kumar and Dr. Kanwal said that Hindu families had gone to India to visit holy places but Babu Mahesh Lal called it migration in order to gain his personal vested interests.

They said that during his recent meetings with Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah and MNA Faryal Talpur, Mahesh Lal sold the honour of Hindu girls by getting license for wine sale.

Instead of talking about protection to Hindus and urging the government to stop kidnapping of girls, Babu Mahesh fell for the wine license and made the heads of Hindu community people hang in shame, they said.

They appealed to the chief minister and MNA Faryal Talpur not to allow themselves to be hoodwinked by Babu Mahesh and take back the license issued to him.

They said the tenure of Babu Mahesh as president of the Hindu Panchayat had ended on July 16 but he managed to whip up the issue of migration of Hindus and tightened his grip on the Panchayat .

They alleged that Babu Mahesh had misappropriated million of rupees of the Citizens Community Board funds and called for his resignation and formation of an interim set-up for the election of a new Panchayat .

They urged the government to provide funds to elected representatives to enable them to carry out development schemes and provide jobs and scholarships to the young male and female Hindus.

They said that Panchayat was rich in resources and had no need of donations.

The house Babu Mahesh lived in was the property of Panchayat while he had sold off a shop given to him by Mukhi Chaman Lal, they said.

They appealed to Hindu community not to leave Sindh, a land of Sufis who preached love, peace and affection, and urged them to face the situation with courage. They demanded an end to kidnappings of Hindu girls and complete safety and protection to Hindus.

They appealed to President Asif Zardari, Sindh chief minister and MNA Faryal Talpur that if the license for wine sale issued to Babu Mahesh was not withdrawn immediately and protection was not provided to Hindu community people, especially girls then they would launch a movement after Eid.

They said that Hindu community was facing excesses in Sindh and Balochistan and said that many Hindu families had migrated to India from different cities including Jacobabad.

Meanwhile, a large number of Hindu community people took out a procession in Jacobabad on Thursday in protest against betrayal of Babu Mahesh and injustices with the community in Jacobabad and adjoining areas. Former president of Panchayat Lal Chand Seetlani led the protest.

Our Bureau adds: Institute for Social Movements, a civil society organisation and an umbrella for several rights movements, community organisations and NGOs have expressed concern over reports of migration of Hindus from Sindh.

In a statement issued here on Thursday, ISM spokesman Zulfikar Shah said that Hindus who were over seven million in the province were forced to migrate because of harassment, forced conversions, abductions and murders.

He said that protection of honour, lives, property, faith and culture of all citizens was government’s responsibility under the constitution and international law.
Hindu community leaders slam panchayat chief over migration issue | DAWN.COM

tusi vi te Agnostic ho ;) phir vi muslims etc thread wich kyun aa jandey ho ;)
and no indian consider pakistan punjabis as like bros or sis etc but ur 90% post contains north india :rofl:
and when u saw us doing same wrt pakistan ? ;)

Its real love. Meera Bai ka sachcha pyar. With no expectation of return, just a kick on the behind. ;)

I am feeling really bad, seeing your real, selfless love for the Iranians while they continue ignoring you and calling you all those beautiful names that you keep complaining about.

My Indian friends: Duniya me sachcha pyaar abhi jinda hai, bina matalab ka pyaar, jisme dusri party se koi ummeed nahi, siwaye tiraskar or beijjati ke...

Meera bai, tussi great ho. Tohfu kabul karo....

PS: Really like how you prove all these things just with a couple of photographs. All the world's scientists can learn a thing or two about this new "photographic theory" that is soon going to end the search for the holy grail of Science: the grand unified theory.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...body-follows-line-mullahs-14.html#post3254888

The more we North West Indians and Iranians shoo such people, the more they run after us.

Shoo Meera bai...

Shoo... Shoo... ;)

tusi vi te Agnostic ho ;) phir vi muslims etc thread wich kyun aa jandey ho ;)
and no indian consider pakistan punjabis as like bros or sis etc but ur 90% post contains north india :rofl:
and when u saw us doing same wrt pakistan ? ;)

Paan Singh brother don't get so happy in thinking that if my posts bring North Western Indians in my discussions, it means that we like you. We never accepted you as our own and never will. I bring 3% Indians Punjabis and 0.1% Kashmiri Pandits (a mere 4 lakh of India population) into discussions just to make fun of the rest of 96.99% of Indian population.

Even if you compare Pakistani Punjabis and Indian Punjabis, they are not the same people anymore even in a short span of 65 years because of Allopatric speciation. They are separated by a barrier (border) and Punjabis of Pakistan are inter marrying with other ethnicities of Pakistan i.e. Pashtuns and Kashmiris etc and getting prettier and prettier. On the other hand, Punjabis of India make a mere 3% of Indian population and they are marrying other INDIANS from Orissa, Bihar, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu (I know lots of marriages like this) and slowly getting absorbed into INDIAN population and started to look like them. In the next 200-300 years (assuming the border will still be there) Pakistanis Punjabis will become very if not completely different from Indian Punjabis.

And also don't think if I bring 3.01% of Indian population into discussion that means I personally accept them or like them. Do you REALLY think that if Pakistan and India go over war in the future I will support Indian Punjabis? I will of course support my OWN people i.e. Muhajirs, Sindhis, Pashtuns, Balochis etc over you guyz ANYDAY!!

And don't read too much into your brother Vinod lines and get too happy that we will accept you NORTH WESTERN ppl as our own. WE NEVER DID AND WE NEVER WILL. It was WE who got rid of YOU guyz from Punjab and Kashmir. We kicked you out of West Punjab and Kashmiri Muslims drove Pandits out of Kashmir, now your pandit friends are crying and whining that they rootless people and want to go back to Kashmir hehe

http://www.causes.com/causes/119736-rehabitilation-of-kashmiri-pandits/

But if Punjabi Hindus/Sikhs and Kashmiri Pandits think that kicking you out of your own land and making you rootless is considering you as "brothers sisters" and our "own" people, then I pity you... ;) :rofl:

Paan Singh brother don't get so happy in thinking that if my posts bring North Western Indians in my discussions, it means that we like you. We never accepted you as our own and never will. I bring 3% Indians Punjabis and 0.1% Kashmiri Pandits (a mere 4 lakh of India population) into discussions just to make fun of the rest of 96.99% of Indian population.

Even if you compare Pakistani Punjabis and Indian Punjabis, they are not the same people anymore even in a short span of 65 years because of Allopatric speciation. They are separated by a barrier (border) and Punjabis of Pakistan are inter marrying with other ethnicities of Pakistan i.e. Pashtuns and Kashmiris etc and getting prettier and prettier. On the other hand, Punjabis of India make a mere 3% of Indian population and they are marrying other INDIANS from Orissa, Bihar, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu (I know lots of marriages like this) and slowly getting absorbed into INDIAN population and started to look like them. In the next 200-300 years (assuming the border will still be there) Pakistanis Punjabis will become very if not completely different from Indian Punjabis.

And also don't think if I bring 3.01% of Indian population into discussion that means I personally accept them or like them. Do you REALLY think that if Pakistan and India go over war in the future I will support Indian Punjabis? I will of course support my OWN people i.e. Muhajirs, Sindhis, Pashtuns, Balochis etc over you guyz ANYDAY!!

And don't read too much into your brother Vinod lines and get too happy that we will accept you NORTH WESTERN ppl as our own. WE NEVER DID AND WE NEVER WILL. It was WE who got rid of YOU guyz from Punjab and Kashmir. We kicked you out of West Punjab and Kashmiri Muslims drove Pandits out of Kashmir, now your pandit friends are crying and whining that they rootless people and want to go back to Kashmir hehe

Rehabitilation of Kashmiri Pandits | causes.com

But if Punjabi Hindus/Sikhs and Kashmiri Pandits think that kicking you out of your own land and making you rootless is considering you as "brothers sisters" and our "own" people, then I pity you...:rofl:

Same old peice of blabbering ..you have already posted this once before.

1)I know that you make fun of rest of population n try to create rift b/w us but always unsuccessful ;) .
2)Obviously,its genuine case.Since borders are separated since decades .What you think you will get married to south indians any more?...what was the case before 47?..Its common sense that you will even look for balochis but we cant.You have own ppl and we have own.if it brings changes then let it be.
Well,People still look for their regional groom/bride as i do like bengalis look for bengali and so on..so your point is valid but its nothing new.it was bound to happen and it will happen.Let the time pass.

3)Yes Ma'm,In all the past wars,Batallions stationed at the punjab and rajasthan took care of paksitanis ..none other than them. :lol:

and when did i call or any indian call pakistanis as lovers or brothers..:lol:..There is enough hatred.I have been saying it again n again that u may love north indians or 3% of indians but we dont.

4)Hahahaa,NO...
You dint do anything.There were few points on which partition happened like muslim majority will go to pakistan but when kashmir went to paksitan?...and when hyderabad went to pakistan? bangldesh was failure from starting.
so dont take credit..if u have delusions in mind then ask me..i will provide free coaching :enjoy:

You got ur country in free coz our leaders wanted to get rid of so called large muslim population and see whats happening in ur land of pure. :wave:
i wont comment more on this point otherwise you will start to say that indian do this n that on our forum even after that MOds tolerate dem :lol:

5)Phir wahi baat...chalo jao ..dudu ki bottle lo and pee lo...:lol:

Why only Sind ?

Hindu Community Concerns : Zardari asks Sind to legislate on forced conversions

KARACHI:

Back from the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation summit in Makkah, President Asif Ali Zardari stopped over in Karachi and directed Chief Minister Sindh Qaim Ali Shah to make an amendment to the constitution against forced conversion of minorities in Sindh.

At a meeting at Bilawal House on Thursday, Pakistan Peoples Party MNA Faryal Talpur and Chief Minister Shah briefed the president about the concern of Hindu community following reports of their mass migration to India.

“The reports of mass migration of Hindus to India are merely speculative, but people of the Hindu community are insisting that a law is made against forced conversions,” sources quoted the chief minister as saying.

Sources said the President directed his sister, Faryal Talpur, and Shah to visit Jacobabad and meet representatives of the Hindu community before formulating a law on forced conversions.

The president also directed Shah to form a committee under the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ayaz Soomro to prepare a draft in order to make an amendment to the constitution. Elected representatives and leaders of the Hindu panchayat would be members of the committee.

“If any case of conversion is reported without the consent of a girl and her parents, the SHOs would frame charges of kidnapping against the people involved,” a Sindh cabinet member familiar with the development said.

Interestingly, when two PPP minority MPAs – Saleem Khurshid Khokhar and Pitanber Sewani – moved a resolution against forced conversions in Sindh a few months ago, demanding legislation on the issue, the only opposition came from senior lawmakers of the ruling PPP.

The lawmakers had argued that minorities in Pakistan already enjoy protection under Article 20 of the Constitution and that the law already exists; therefore there is no need for new legislation.

Meanwhile, a petition filed by the Hindu Council in Sindh High Court seeking enactment of a law against forced conversions was also dismissed on the same ground.

Sceptical

Babu Mahesh Lal, Hindu Panchayat Jacobabad president, is not convinced.

“If the Constitution gives us full projection, then why is the state not protecting us when minor girls are kidnapped and kept in confinement without a marriage contract?” he said.

“Why is the marriage of a 12-year-old girl solemnized after she is kidnapped?” he added. Sham Kumar, a writer and an activist of Hindu community, asked why Hindu girls are not converting at seminaries, but only at marriage ceremonies.

“Why only Hindu girls are embracing Islam? Why not our boys?” he said, adding that these are only cases of forced conversion.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 18th, 2012.

1)I know that you make fun of rest of population n try to create rift b/w us but always unsuccessful ;) .
2)Obviously,its genuine case.Since borders are separated since decades .What you think you will get married to south indians any more?...what was the case before 47?..Its common sense that you will even look for balochis but we cant.You have own ppl and we have own.if it brings changes then let it be.
Well,People still look for their regional groom/bride as i do like bengalis look for bengali and so on..so your point is valid but its nothing new.it was bound to happen and it will happen.Let the time pass.

3)Yes Ma'm,In all the past wars,Batallions stationed at the punjab and rajasthan took care of paksitanis ..none other than them. :lol:

and when did i call or any indian call pakistanis as lovers or brothers..:lol:..There is enough hatred.I have been saying it again n again that u may love north indians or 3% of indians but we dont.

4)Hahahaa,NO...
You dint do anything.There were few points on which partition happened like muslim majority will go to pakistan but when kashmir went to paksitan?...and when hyderabad went to pakistan? bangldesh was failure from starting.
so dont take credit..if u have delusions in mind then ask me..i will provide free coaching :enjoy:

You got ur country in free coz our leaders wanted to get rid of so called large muslim population and see whats happening in ur land of pure. :wave:
i wont comment more on this point otherwise you will start to say that indian do this n that on our forum even after that MOds tolerate dem :lol:

5)Phir wahi baat...chalo jao ..dudu ki bottle lo and pee lo...

Paan Singh please don't lie.. We asked for independence from India and we got it, that shows we got rid of you not the other way around. You can be all happy and convince yourself and live in ur delusional world, but the facts don't change.

Once you posted your pic in your avatar, and you look no less than a Bandar (Monkey). :yahoo: That is why we sent all the Bandars to India. :rofl:

4)Hahahaa,NO...

5)Phir wahi baat...chalo jao ..dudu ki bottle lo and pee lo...:lol:

Just one explanation.

No identity = identity crisis.

Running here and there like headless chickens, trying to get acceptance, watching Indian movies even when we tell them its not for them, we have to throw in an all time Pakistani favorite like "Ghadar" to make them understand that it is Indian movie industry.

They are not ones to take the hint though.

05min1.jpg

Then they wonder why.

We don't hate them, we have just nothing for them. They are like the Somali Muslims for us. Part of the same Ummah.

And boy, are we glad we are rid of them. Imagine the alternative scenario.

Yuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom