What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pathan gloating to a pak punjabi how they destroyed the Indians...lmao.

The only ones you destroyed were the Punjabis themselves...:lol:

Another identity crisis struck Madressa grad. ;)

Converts losing their identity, history and even life. Just 3rd class fake Arabs.

yep all a lie, he is right no local Muslims ruled India it was the turco afghan Muslims who did.

Are you denying that from ghaznavi to bahadur shah there was Muslim rule over India?

Where has these monuments and forts come from?.

why are the dirty bones of prithvi raj in kabul and how did they get there?.

What genetic link does Indians have with pukhtoons and baloch?.

When was the last time in modern history a one nation and ruled by Hindus?

Last edited by a moderator:
A pathan gloating to a pak punjabi how they destroyed the Indians...lmao.

The only ones you destroyed were the Punjabis themselves...:lol:

Let's qualify that.

They destroyed only "convert Punjabis". The rest kicked their fil.thy arse.

They were the first one to be beaten and converted. A beaten and defeated race.

Their arse continues to be kicked to this day. From all sides.

They are just the "great unwashed" of Pakistan.

yep all a lie, he is right no local Muslims ruled India it was the turco afghan Muslims who did.

Are you denying that from ghaznavi to bahadur shah there was Muslim rule over India?

Abey we still dont bend towards Arabia five times a day. That's independence at individual level which you lot dont have.

My sacred spots are in India, in my own country, which I can visit any time I want. Where is yours ? In Arabia. You need a Saudi visa to visit your holy places. So dont act tough pathan.

First of all, you Pathans were the first defeated and converted race. Losing their identity and becoming just looters and bandits.

Some primitive bandits may have "ruled over" some parts of India for some time. That is hardly anything as far as we are concerned. The primitives were defeated by the Dharmic people and are back to blowing up each other.

The nomad primitives were in no position to build anything. They destroyed many times more.

Whatever is built in India is Indian. Nothing to do with the fil.th.

Yes, he made a mistake of pardoning the fil.th and paid the price.

He had honor. The fi.lthy Ghauri didn't even know what that meant.

It will be an insult to be linked to the primitive nomads.

History is not your strong point. I am not about to teach you.

Pakhtoons and Baloch are not the part of my Nation, go ask this question your own people Punjabis and Sindhis. :girl_wacko:

Does this name sring any bells Ahmad shah abdali, i think he finished the marhattas off, any arguments?

Muhammad Ghuri only covered western Punjabi did he, if so why was he sitting as the king in Delhi?

Bark all you like you know your history Ian full of slavery and ours is full of conquest and rule.

Ps don't you guys want prithvi raj chohans bones, when you coming to collect.

See the bravado of a beaten, defeated and converted people! They have never recovered from the debacle, and never will.

A temporary setback is just that, temporary.

Some had a permanent setback, becoming second class converts, forever fake Arabs.

Pakhtoons and Baloch are not the part of my Nation, go ask this question your own people Punjabis and Sindhis. :girl_wacko:

Well sindhis and punjabis doubt accept you as one of theirs, they accept us as theirs and we accept the pak Punjabis and sindhis as one of our own, the obsession you people have with us that you are here in our forum.

Well sindhis and punjabis doubt accept you as one of theirs, they accept us as theirs and we accept the pak Punjabis and sindhis as one of our own, the obsession you people have with us that you are here in our forum.

One of your countrywomen Jinxed_Girl claims that north western India (Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Kashmir) are somewhat related to pakistani punjabis and Sindhis.

One of your countrywomen Jinxed_Girl claims that north western India (Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Kashmir) are somewhat related to pakistani punjabis and Sindhis.

She also claims to have 4 Pushtun servants who were very obedient. ;)

Well, most people in Karachi do have Pushtun servants. They just want to be called Khan Sahib. ;)

See the bravado of a beaten, defeated and converted people! They have never recovered from the debacle, and never will.

A temporary setback is just that, temporary.

Some had a permanent setback, becoming second class converts, forever fake Arabs.

Well keep telling yourself that, it will make you feel better, we are not Arabs we are turco iranic people, Islam doesn't make you Arab, also we consider Arabs to be second class to us, you guys dont make it even on the chart.

Regarding prithvi sparing Ghuri is a face saving excuse from die hard Hindus, even respected Hindu historians will tell you that was not the case, so i let you bark on as you are not worthy of my conversation.

Bark all you like you know your history Ian full of slavery and ours is full of conquest and rule.

Those fateful days are a mere blip in 3000+ year old history of our civilization. It was temporary and we recovered from it. That subjugation was superficial on a physical level and once we got organized it was swept away.

Now take a mirror and look at you. What you are is a result of a more deep and permanent subjugation. We recovered from our temporary setbacks, something that you will never achieve. Instead you just fall deep into the pit with each passing day in a bid to manufacture an identity.

So save all the fake (and undeserved) contempt that you might harbor. The only one needing sympathy here is you.

It was good having you while you lasted. Now shut the door behind you. ;)

She claims that only 3 percent of Indian population shares similarities with pak Punjabi, sindhis she dont say the that they are the same, we booted the Sikh Hindu punjabis out, now sad thing is you don't even have your name for your land, using the iranic words to say land of 5 rivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom