What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods need to come in and clean up this thread, we have some rabid unwelcomed pagan dogs running loose on this thread, permanent ban for them will be good for the forum.

Man, the confusion of these people is mind boggling.

Khari doesn't mean pure at all. ;)

As the two main Hindi-Urdu dialects of Western Uttar Pradesh and the areas surrounding Delhi, Khariboli and Braj Bhasha are often compared. One hypothesis of how Khariboli came to be described as khari (standing) asserts that it refers to the "stiff and rustic uncouthness" of the dialect compared to the "mellifluousness and soft fluency" of Braj Bhasha.[7] On the other hand, Khariboli supporters sometimes pejoratively referred to Braj Bhasha and other dialects as "Pariboli" (पड़ी बोली, پڑی بولی, fallen/supine dialects).

They should parade their ignorance somewhere else. ;)

You have comprehension issues? ;)

Music is haraam in your culture, we consider it a gift from the divine.

Obviously its spoken around Delhi,because that has been Muslim center of culture and Rule over India for 700 years or so...
Its natural that locals adapted a foreign language...

You have comprehension issues? ;)

Music is haraam in your culture, we consider it a gift from the divine.

Let it be whatever.. Do you have answers for the very ancient Dhrupad? Wasn't that a gift from divine?

For comprehension think thousands times before you ask others. Go and find a wrong in your comprehension skills and then blame others for this weakness.

Obviously its spoken around Delhi,because that has been Muslim center of culture and Rule over India for 700 years or so...

Natural for you. ;)

BTW, where did that language come from? Any ideas?

Let it be whatever.. Do you have answers for the very ancient Dhrupad? Wasn't that a gift from divine?

Need to brush up on our classical music. ;)

A simple search tells me it is an ancient Indian form of vocal classical music.

Dhrupad (Hindi: ध्रुपद) is a vocal genre in Hindustani classical music, said to be the oldest still in use in that musical tradition.[2] Its name is derived from the words "dhruva" (fixed) and "pada" (words). The term may denote both the verse form of the poetry and the style in which it is sung.[

However the musical background of dhrupad is commonly thought to have a long history, traceable back to the Vedas themselves. The Yugala Shataka of Shri Shribhatta in the Nimbarka Sampradaya, written in 1294 CE, contains lyrics of similar fashion. Swami Haridas (also in the Nimbarka Sampradaya), the guru of Tansen, was a well known dhrupad singer.

What were you trying to say anyways?

What is origin Mongolia. Show us the proof. :rofl::rofl: Other day Bilal Haider was claiming Urdu originated in Lahore. :girl_wacko:

No point arguing a person who have no idea whatsoever. Have a great time!

I still think we got rid of India.. bcoz it is not us who follow Indians on their forums, it is Indian who come to our forums. The fact remains that we demanded to got seperated from you guyz on the so called basis of religion. Now seeing Indians in real life, I realize that there was a pretty strong racial n cultural attached to it. God riddance!!

Lol people from Pakistan coming to work in bollywood industry getting more pay than yours. You follow us and still old attitude problem.
We r not crazy about Tamilian Telugu movies either. :azn:

We are also not crazy about your any pakistani movies and specially yours punjabi movies for god sake :rofl:

Moula-Jatt.jpg

What is origin Mongolia. Show us the proof. :rofl::rofl: Other day Bilal Haider was claiming Urdu originated in Lahore. :girl_wacko:

Take an Indian or Pakistani "Urdu" movie and show it anywhere in the world where the language supposedly originated.

Let's see if they can understand their own language. ;)

so you are an internet stalker..Stalking Girls?

She followed, I was just talking and posting in Tamil.

Take an Indian or Pakistani "Urdu" movie and show it anywhere in the world where the language supposedly originated.

Let's see if they can understand their own language. ;)

Next thing he will claim Kathak dance is also from Central Asia.

yes yes we donot watch tamil /yelgu south indians films.... :pop:

we watch aryan north indian films :P

Ufff...you watch Indian movies ? Baring the occasional good one...most are cheap Hollywood rip-offs ! Of course I haven't watched any for the past 6-7 years so abhi ka pataa nahin...pehle tou miyaaar bohat giraa hovaa thaaa !

Aur idhaar hamari film industry ka tou Allah hi Hafiz hai ! Samajhe nahin aati movie deekh rahai ho yaa koi aap ko torture kar rahaa hai !

yes yes we donot watch tamil /yelgu south indians films.... :pop:

we watch aryan north indian films :P

Even I don't watch due language barrier, but I do watch Russian, Japanese and few Korean movie with the help subtitle. The thing is I don't mind watching any movie until theme and story match to my taste even if any pakistani director made a good Sci-Fi, Horror, Action and suspense, so I'm going to watch.

Lol people from Pakistan coming to work in bollywood industry getting more pay than yours. You follow us and still old attitude problem.

We are also not crazy about your any pakistani movies and specially yours punjabi movies for god sake :rofl:

Moula-Jatt.jpg

one word RAJNIKANTH!! enough said! :wave:

i have no idea why this thread has become a total troll thread now! what happened about the original topic being disccused till page 60!

ISLAMABAD: With no let-up in crimes against Hindus in Mirpurkhas area of Pakistan's Sindh province from where nearly 20 families have left the country, the minority community leaders from the region have approached the Indian and US missions for help. The Hindu community in Mirpurkhas and its surrounding areas is being targeted by criminals day in and day out and police were paying no heed to their plight, Hindu panchayat chairman Laxmandas Perwani said.

Hindu families were left with no option but to leave Pakistan and at least 18 families had migrated, a majority of them to India and some to Dubai, during the past five months, Perwani told Geo News channel. During the same period, the homes of 70 Hindu families in Mirpurkhas and nearby areas were burgled, he said.

Two youths were killed for not paying extortion money and two kidnapped businessmen were freed after they paid millions of rupees as ransom, he added. With no let up in the incidents in which Hindus were targeted, members of the Hindu Panchayat sent letters to the Indian high commission and US embassy, seeking their help, he said.

Perwani, a former member of the Sindh assembly, said the step of writing to foreign missions was taken after the police and politicians did not pay heed to the grievances of the Hindus. The kidnapping of a 14-year-old Hindu girl, Manisha Kumari, from Jacobabad on Aug 7 sparked widespread concern in the minority community.

For safety, Pak Hindus seek help of Indian, US missions - The Times of India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom