What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What!!! Hindustan still haven't given them Nationality?

PLEASE KEEP TO THE DISCUSSION, THIS IS NOT ABOUT KASHMIR OR ISLAM. SO PLEASE DISCUSS THE TOPIC AT HAND.

Kya discuss karna hai bhai, check PDF archive of last 2 years, it has been discussed many time as it's not first time they are doing protest. There is no denial that they were not facing troubles here but they went to Hindustan with lot of hopes but alas Hindustan is using them to bash Pakistan instead of helping and giving nationality so that they can start new life.

Last edited:
No prize to guess who plotted all this conspiracy to malign Pakistan.:lol:

There is a reason why population of minorities, and especially Hindus, are in a constant decline in Pakistan. I believe within a decade or two Pakistan will be a completely minority free country. Good luck to them.

@RescueRanger Don't you think only religion is the problem here? The article is about some Pakistanis of one particular religion is after all Pakistanis of other religions, and just because they are of other religion. How can we discuss the issue without bringing religion here?

And while I agree that foul language should be avoided, but by ALL, there are far worst examples in PDF.

Ukhaad le naa jo ukhaadna hai . Why ya talking . Oh yeah i remember you can do nothing about it except crying a river .

And Hyderabad Kiska hai .

Here's the answer from MP of Hyderabad , Assasudin Owaisi

Now cry baby Cry . There is no ummah love here .

I don't need to cry, I got my Pakistan and In sha Allah very soon I will free my brothers :pakistan:

India ka hai bete :)

Really if it did belong to India then why was operation polo conducted. People like you should be ashamed of yourselves, you know about everything but aren't ready to accept it, you think everything belongs to you but in reality it doesn't.

And then they said India is the largest democracy in the world.

Last edited:
but congress b#tch will give aadhar cards to bangladeshis but not citizenship to pakistani hindus
jai ho sonia mata ki !
sad situation really,

They are Pakistanis dude. Why should we give them citizenship?

Kya discuss karna hai bhai, check PDF archive of last 2 years, it has been discussed many time as it's not first time they are doing protest. There is no denial that they were not facing troubles here but they went to Hindustan with lot of hopes but alas Hindustan is using them to bash Pakistan instead of helping and giving nationality so that they can start new life.
I bet they will get what they want after election. this congress and soinia is just next to $hit.8-)

They are Pakistanis dude. Why should we give them citizenship?

I understand they are pakistani's, and we a secular nation...but still most of our population is hindu.The least we could do is to exert pressure on pakistan to give them equal rights.

I understand they are pakistani's, and we a secular nation...but still most of our population is hindu.The least we could do is to exert pressure on pakistan to give them equal rights.
It's not abt only Hindu and Pakistani minority, we indians have given refuge to many people, our history is filled with it, so on basic human need India must answer the call. hell, we are also providing asylum to illegal bagladeshi who illegally came into our boundary, and they are asking.
So we must help them.

Why? Why we have to give them asylum? Why can't they live in their own country? Just because they are believers of a different faith? Why Govt. of Pakistan is blind to such intolerance?

And why can't others/Indians discuss or comment about this specific problem? Why there can be 10000 threads on atrocities in Indian Kashmir but similar threads on Pakistani Kashmir will be promptly closed and deleted from PDF server? How does living in denial helps?

And if this is the rule here, then why calling it an "International Forum", simple "Pakistani Forum" can defuse a lot of confusions.

@RescueRanger

Why? Why we have to give them asylum? Why can't they live in their own country? Just because they are believer of a different faith? Why Govt. of Pakistan is blind to such intolerance?

India will not done anything unique, just like other countries given asylum to prosecuted Muslims & Sikhs of India.

who refuse citizenship to them ? they think out of border bhagwaan hanuman bless them :sick:

If religion was of that much importance why do you guys not like Afghans in your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom