@Armstrong get jealous nw:meeting::meeting:
kal5.jpg

images

images

@Aamna14 @Marshmallow
I am a supporter on IK too :pop::pop:
hey :angry:

Is main mera koi kasoor nahin :( uske looks ka kasoor hai :D
Since you like Arjun Rampal, I guess you like the 'long hair' look....so What about John Abraham.....
viruddh_john-abraham_7120.jpg

john-jpg_100722.jpg

He looks cool in short hair too....
article-201251228232930209000.jpg

Last edited:
Before that he was referring to me as a "Nepalese midget mongoloid" and then started talking about how Pakistanis rule Bollywood.:rofl:

Pakistan's own film industry is one of the worst film industries in the world, so his logic of bollywood based on Punjabi-Pashtun is gibberish. Before partition, the Punjabi Hindus controlled the film industry of Lahore but after partition they were forced to leave Lahore and many moved to Mumbai to rebuild their career. After Hindus left, Pakistan's film industry based in Lahore showed very little revival.

Pakistan's own film industry is one of the worst film industries in the world, so his logic of bollywood based Punjabi-Pashtun is gibberish. Before partition, the Punjabi Hindus controlled the film industry of Lahore but after partition they were forced to leave Lahore and many moved to Mumbai to rebuilt their career. After Hindus left, Pakistan's film industry based in Lahore showed very little revival.

pakistanis have this habit of yelling that we are most talented people in every field..but when it comes to result..the result is nil..sunya..nada...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom