BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Fawad Khan to star opposite Kareena Kapoor
February 8, 2014
BY Nida Tahseen
fawad.jpg

Heart throbbing Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan is all done with his shooting of B-town movie Khoobsurat in which he is doing lead role opposite Sonam Kapoor. Now the news is that Fawad and the stylish Kareena Kapoor will be seen together in upcoming Bollywood movie that will be made under Yash Raj Banner.

Kareena is already famous in both Pakistan and India for her looks more than her acting whereas Fawad Khan is a well known actor here in Pakistan who got fame with his lead role in Humsafar.

Fawad Khan to star opposite Kareena Kapoor | Pakistan Today

Hey, I just downloaded DVD pack of Fawad Khan's Drama 'Humsafar'. I heard its the blockbuster hit drama series of Pakistan and first Pakistani drama showed in any Indian channel. I saw a Pakistani telefilm 'Behadd' yesterday. Very nice telefilm. Got more interested to see more Pakistani dramas and telefilms hence I downloaded megapack of Humsafar. Hope its also a good drama.

Btw, please suggest me some good Pakistani TV dramas and telefilms.

@LoveIcon sir,suggest him some good Pakistani TV dramas and tele films

They should have placed some fresh face against him. Why don't people get bored seeing same faces again and again in every other Bollywood movie. :undecided:

plzz no more money hungry pakistani in our industry......

It's good .... I heard even Mathira was planning to come to B Town ... what happened to that. o_O
mathira-khan-18-m.jpg
It seems Indians are suckers for Pakistani TRASH.Wish they not only enjoy ,but keep it for good.

It seems Indians are suckers for Pakistani TRASH.Wish they not only enjoy ,but keep it for good.

Pakistani TRASH ? should i call your Mom and sister the same thing ? Your snow white infected rear end in Britain giving you too much important to skin color or looks ? Character certification from people on who is beautiful and who is not is utterly disguting . And fools like you will talk big on women's rights ...

@WebMaster ... Should we keep a rule on respect given to women ?

Hmmmm......it seems bollywood is realizing the potential that Pakistani audience provide with $$$ and as such we see more and more Pakistani faces gaining fame through bollywood

Hmmmm......it seems bollywood is realizing the potential that Pakistani audience provide with $$$ and as such we see more and more Pakistani faces gaining fame through bollywood
nobudy forces Bollywood producers n directors to take Pakistani actors...its very stupid to think this way....its just day Pakistani men n women are more gud in looks.... n have talent in music as well as in acting...

compare to me anyone dat much gud looking like fawad khan in bollywood:enjoy:

nobudy forces Bollywood producers n directors to take Pakistani actors...its very stupid to think this way....its just day Pakistani men n women are more gud in looks.... n have talent in music as well as in acting...

compare to me anyone dat much gud looking like fawad khan in bollywood:enjoy:
there are thousands who are good looking
but its not the only criteria
you should be good in acting also............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom