Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
fawad khan:victory:

Fawad_Afzal_Khan_1_jtslk_Pak101dotcom.jpg

Fawad_afzal_khan_image_16.jpg

images

images

If that could been the case.. u have one of the most successful industry. .. but bollywood rulez all over Pakistan. .. they r crazy for it....

nobudy forces Bollywood producers n directors to take Pakistani actors...its very stupid to think this way....its just day Pakistani men n women are more gud in looks.... n have talent in music as well as in acting...

compare to me anyone dat much gud looking like fawad khan in bollywood:enjoy:
WTF are you guys ? You're telling me to you see looks in an actor rather than acting skills . O bhaiya gone are the days of 1950's when it used to happen . Also that chap looks kind of a serious fella and yes if looks are your parameter to compare then ofcourse there are far better faces in the Bollywood industry

there are thousands who are good looking
but its not the only criteria
you should be good in acting also............
yeh so there must be a reason why indian filmmakers take Pakistanies in their movies n as singers,muscians n actors....no stupid buznizman wud like to waste his money on anyone who is not capable...some reason must be there so sum members here are just tryin to belittle this thing n kind of think they are doin sum favours as in charity by taking Pakistanies in their movies

WTF are you guys ? You're telling me to you see looks in an actor rather than acting skills . O bhaiya gone are the days of 1950's when it used to happen . Also that chap looks kind of a serious fella and yes if looks are your parameter to compare then ofcourse there are far better faces in the Bollywood industry
hey are u blind? i said they have TALENT as welll....if u think they arent dat capable then ask ur indian filmmakers not to take pakistanies in their movies...they arent doing any charity....

yeh so there must be a reason why indian filmmakers take Pakistanies in their movies n as singers,muscians n actors....no stupid buznizman wud like to waste his money on anyone who is not capable...some reason must be there so sum members here are just tryin to belittle this thing n kind think they are doin sum favours as in charity by taking Pakistanies in their movies
na this is no charity.....
Bollywood is trying to go global
and for this it needs faces from other parts of the world

Singers are different ballgame.......they are very good,they are as gud as their Indian counterpart
i like rahat sahab and atif songs

yeh so there must be a reason why indian filmmakers take Pakistanies in their movies n as singers,muscians n actors....no stupid buznizman wud like to waste his money on anyone who is not capable...some reason must be there so sum members here are just tryin to belittle this thing n kind of think they are doin sum favours as in charity by taking Pakistanies in their movies

hey are u blind? i said they have TALENT as welll....if u think they arent dat capable then ask ur indian filmmakers not to take pakistanies in their movies...they arent doing any charity....

Are you crazy ? Quote me anywhere where i wrote that Pakistanis are not capable enough . Infact i recently saw Main hoon Shahid Afridi and loved the acting of the guy who played the role of their coach . I would be the last person to not appreciate talented people .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom