What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our film industry would have been as good as it was in the early years if it dint faced state sponsored destruction

:D
My one cousin is studying in cadet college there
Which one? there's 2-3 cadet colleges in the area - one is super awesome and other is nothing less than a 'chakla'. I hope your cousin is in the right college.
EDIT: delete pinds' names from your post. LOL

Which one? there's 2-3 cadet colleges in the area - one is super awesome and other is nothing less than a 'chakla'. I hope your cousin is in the right college.
Cadet college kalar kahar..dont know which one .. I guess its the one who is famous otherwise there was no need for him to leave his city and take admission there in chakla :D

Its sad if we have such activities going on in institution which suppose to make a better citizens with good character and discipline
Poor parents are being robbed of their hard-earned money and students of their future. Imagine you visit a so-called cadet college to help the institution with IT stuff and are offered chars, sharab and shabab by karta dhartas.
Ahhhh...mera Pakistan.:cry:

wo pic ka angle tik nai tha:unsure:

see these

images

mikaal-zulfiqar-217x300.jpg

images

images

images

beat dat!:enjoy:

Not every thing has to be a dick measuring contest man, let it go. God Damn ! We are not super humans, there will be things where others will be better than us. Not because they are super humans but because maybe they put more efforts than we did in that particular thing. Being patriotic doesn't mean being jingoistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom