What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you Indians claim to be so tall so why India is so short overall, are South Indians dragging you down by outnumbering yall or something?
Kerala Indians are very tall, but a lot Bengalis, South Indians and Mongoloid Indians are very small.
People from desert or mountain regions in India like Rajasthan, Himachal and Kashmir are extremely tall.

Dude anybody's height will increase on correct Diet . Dutch in early 1900's were one of the shortest people in europe . Today they tower over almost any nationality .

True but there are always limitations to the height of a people usually having to do with area they live in.

All you Indians claim to be so tall so why India is so short overall, are South Indians dragging you down by outnumbering yall or something?
the same stats show Chinese are taller than Europeans.. will you believe that. believe what you see in real world now stats which can be based on small sample size and assumptions

No I will put you in my pocket like a baby kangaroo don't worry. :lol:

That means you are man with Very long legs and short upper body :D .

fukit.png

True but there are always limitations to the height of a people usually having to do with area they live in.

I don't think so . Some africans are naturally 6 feet plus living in africa

the same stats show Chinese are taller than Europeans.. will you believe that. believe what you see in real world now stats which can be based on small sample size and assumptions

I have not seen any stat saying Chinese are taller than Europeans. Yes I agree most Chinese I have met are short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom