What's new

Pakistani flag and its heretic(pagan) roots

You clearly can't read what it states on Iranain flag doubt you are even muslim at this point

I'm not even sure if you understand that there's a huge Sikh symbol right in the middle of the flag. Hmm, can you see it or are you one of those non-Muslims that are okay with an Islamic country adopting non-Muslim symbols.

Oh yes, it says Allahuakbar around the flag. I can read Arabic. But doesn't change the fact there's a HUGE Pagan symbol right in the middle of the flag.

To be honest Islam has no connection to Vadic text or Monkey or Elephant
There are no Monkeys in Middle east and there are no elephants either

I saw some Youtube videos where hindu are claiming the Sheytan's piller is similar to their God idol , for those who don't know we throw stones and sometimes our Shoes at that Sheytan piller

It is merely a location where the Elder prophet Abrahim saw a vision of man (Devil) who tried to persuade him against following will of God

:coffee:

I am just ... scratching my head reading some of the posts on the thread really I am

2016_9image_15_47_004832521hajj-ll.jpg

This thing right here which hindu think is a worshipping item is infact is a representation of all things evil "Sheytan" and they all come and throw STONG and curse this thing :)

So not sure why hindu clerics are spreading lies on youtube just laughing at those silly videos which are Sad

Last edited:
Unlike Pakistanis, a lot of countries in the world are not ashamed of their historic heritage.

For example, here's an Indonesian note with the image of Lord Ganesh.

755238233.jpg

By the way taking a Pagan symbol and making minuscule modifications to it, is just NOT right. There a million ways to write Allah, but they chose to use a modified Pagan symbol.. hmm

Unlike Pakistanis, a lot of countries in the world are not ashamed of their historic heritage.

For example, here's an Indonesian note with the image of Lord Ganesh.

Pakistan displays this on their notes that's perhaps more historical than anything.

20-2.jpg

I have a elephant statue in home too
rosewood-elephant-statues-250x250.jpg

Collects dust sometimes on cabinet I don't worship it , nice orniment looks nice on cabinet

Pakistanis have no connection to Hindustan

By the way taking a Pagan symbol and making minuscule modifications to it, is just NOT right. There a million ways to write Allah, but they chose to use a modified Pagan symbol.. hmm

Pakistan displays this on their notes that's perhaps more historical than anything.

20-2.jpg

Heritage is a lot more than just ancient structures.

Heritage includes thought, scriptures, symbols.

It's not secret that Pakistanis deny their Hindu connection when truth is almost all you are mere converts.

Indonesia doesn't deny. That's the difference.

This whole land from India's northeast to Bangladesh to Afghanistan and its peoples were Hindu.

You can deny it, like yall always do. You can't, unfortunately for you, change it.

Heritage is a lot more than just ancient structures.

Heritage includes thought, scriptures, symbols.

It's not secret that Pakistanis deny their Hindu connection when truth is almost all you are mere converts.

Indonesia doesn't deny. That's the difference.

First you say that Pakistanis hide their history. And I proved you wrong. What now?

Do you see Arabs portraying their pre-Islamic pagan traditions? No! Mind you not, if you want to do Hindu traditions, do them on your own, and stop bugging others.

First you say that Pakistanis hide their history. And I proved you wrong. What now?

You'll prove me wrong when you accept that a majority of Pakistanis are descendent of Hindus who were forcibly converted or killed by Islamic invaders.

Till then, you're only hiding your insecurity.

P.S. I'm not bugging you. I didn't create this thread. If you feel bugged, close your browser window.

You'll prove me wrong when you accept that a majority of Pakistanis are descendent of Hindus who were forcibly converted or killed by Islamic invaders.

Till then, you're only hiding your insecurity.

Yet, I proved you wrong. Pakistan accept their history, a multi-thousand year old archaeological site is more meaningful to history than a modern time elephant souvenir/statue.

Keep repeating the line if it makes you feel better.

Keep repeating your baseless argument.

Noteably, the history of Hindus includes when they were slaves of the Muslim shahs. How about you acknowledge and continue practicing your history and heritage of being a Hindu slave? But, why aren't you doing it now? Are you ashamed of your history and heritage?

Keep repeating your baseless argument.

Noteably, the history of Hindus includes when they were slaves of the Muslim shahs. How about you acknowledge and continue practicing your history and heritage of being a Hindu slave? But, why aren't you doing it now? Are you ashamed of your history and heritage?

That's what I was talking about. The derision in your tone of your ancestors is so evident of your inferiority complex of their persecution.

It's expected though. Can't expect much from those who converted from 2Kg rice.

That's what I was talking about. The derision in your tone of your ancestors is so evident of your inferiority complex of their persecution.

It's expected though. Can't expect much from those who converted from 2Kg rice.

The Hindus were your ancestors. Hehe, you are even indian and Hindu right now.

I know more about my history and heritage than you do. If you read my user name, I am a Pakhtun.

:woot:

I doubt Iranians even know a Religion like Sikh exist, much less copy from it. The Iranian symbol is the shahadah in tulip shape

I know, but the symbol is an obvious copy of the Sikh pagan symbol, with just an Arabic diatric on top of it. It is very paradoxical to write Allah inside a Pagan symbol. It just isn't right nor represents the Islamic faith.

By the way, Google images of the "kanda" symbol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom