What's new

Pakistani flag and its heretic(pagan) roots

crescent was used as the pinacle of the buddhist stupa and it was frequently used in buddhistic symbolism so i think the cresent on mosque came from there, in regards to crescent and star symbolism, have no idea, it was probably quite popular in the regions in their pre islamic past as well.

regards

crescent was used as the pinacle of the buddhist stupa and it was frequently used in buddhistic symbolism so i think the cresent on mosque came from there, in regards to crescent and star symbolism, have no idea, it was probably quite popular in the regions in their pre islamic past as well.

regards

why don't you aim a little higher by saying it's the moon god persian bhakt

why don't you aim a little higher by saying it's the moon god persian bhakt
It's Diana not some male deity you misogynistic freak.

P:S: after reading the comments of mainly neomuslims it seems like Satan could claim a copy right upon everything God created. Some people worship cows so should the farmers stop milking them? Another deity - - - - - -?

I see this thread nothing more than an attempt by the left over of molana abulkalam Azad to brush Pakistan and jinnah diabolical

My take is the meaning that you attribute to a certain symbol. The symbol in itself is just a symbol. Hijri calendar is based on Moon so should we say that Islamic/Lunar calender is pagan or has pagan roots? Swastika is a common symbol of Nazi and Hinduism but can both be equated? Star of David(Prophet Da'ood/Dawood a.s.) was a symbol used in Muslim architecture and in mosques/masajid however can you equate that with what it represents to the zionists? A symbol may mean one thing to one person/nation and another to others. That's my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom