What's new

Pakistani Fashion

My favorite actor and actoress
annie ali khan and faisal qureshi; in 1st four eps of میری ان سنی کہان

hmmm....i liked the serial.but watched just one episode..

vid of pakistan fashion week

Last edited by a moderator:
none of the pakistani guys dream of bollywood actresses,we pakistanis are much more better than them...:angel:
wasay b bollywood wale is laiq kahan....sorry to say!!!;)

ok plz lets lets not turn it into another indo-pak competition it's only for discussion/show of pakistani celebrities/actresses/models not to show we are better than indians just being pakistani doesn't make us superior or less than them or anyone lets not be arrogant
btw theres atleast one pakistani guy who dreams of a bollywood actress - our prime minister i'm sure he dreams of aishwarya rai while zardari dreams of sarah palin :lol:

Last edited:
Madam, what's your point exactly? Surely, some Mullahs (i.e. suicide bombers) are no place to live in Pakistan. I have no problem simply with Fashions but seeing these picture is too much. Something went wrong far away based on some individuals like this.

Hope you are making Pakistan a true Moderate nation, not secular or terrorist state.

Peace out!

Pakistan has 5% extremist and 2% ultra liberals ruling class (both are bad for Pakistan)

2% ultra liberals know that West like nations who make their women show more skin (more the better) if you take swimsuit competition away from miss world then I won't mind to see a Pakistani girl in it.

5% extremist want to ban women in walls or cover her from head to bottom, No education for them which is wrong too.

iraj mazoor

0b6eb5591246f88191f3d096c19ac1dd.jpg

bd45c080d657c9247012b9a5e4c84e44.jpg

75987a7b211021676492b6f8ad835c6f.jpg

I must say Ms. Gilani has legs that reaches the Heavens !!

Values are something that is always borne by the Middleclass. It is same everyewhere regardless of religion, culture, and nations. Lower income class and upper class tend to deviate more than the middleclass.

Middleclass has "you can't do this", "can't do that", "what people are gonna say".

Middleclass don't pay attention to the people on the lower end ; The upper class happens to be the trend setter and usually the Ruling class. Here in the USA the lower end has high teenage pregnancy, crime, and possibley host of other issues. On the high class we have parties in the likes of Hugh Hefners "Playboy Mansion", Paris Hilton, Rock Stars life styles.

Everybody else get to have fun, but the middleclass have their "Values".

Good to see such liberal events taking place in Pakistan. A good sign that the country no longer submits to regressive mullahs & youth is doing what they want to do.

Firstly, showing your legs or other parts of the body doesn't stand for being liberal. That's not the definition of liberalism. This a totally wrong perception that has been created in the minds of many people. Whilst, I agree that people should have the freedom to make their own decisions you cannot equate nudity with liberalism.

Pakistan has 5% extremist and 2% ultra liberals ruling class (both are bad for Pakistan)

2% ultra liberals know that West like nations who make their women show more skin (more the better) if you take swimsuit competition away from miss world then I won't mind to see a Pakistani girl in it.

5% extremist want to ban women in walls or cover her from head to bottom, No education for them which is wrong too.

Valid points. The fact that people equate showing more skin with liberalism is in itself a grave misconception. Such a twisted mindset reveals the perversity of so-called liberalism. On the one hand, we're dealing with ultra liberals that define nudity with open-mindedness, tolerance and enlightenment. On the other hand, you have extremists that prohibit girls from education. The question arises, where do you draw the line? I'm sure most sane people are able to find a balance between both extremes.

Back
Top Bottom