What's new

Pakistani Fashion

a
You tell me... Mr Philip from Arabia...

View attachment 552148
Again she is European as many Sham are. She has the right to act as white as she likes compared to say Gulf Arabs. You see the Crusaders came through and mixed with many Palestinians near Jerusalem during the First Crusade hence why you see such lightskin Arabs.
My father who is pretty dark skin for an Arab turned out to be 30 percent Greek/Italian.

And Arabs were ruling Rome hence my name. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab

Guy is just trying to derail the beautiful thread where we come to admire beauty and avoid trolling for once. He sounds jealous :-)

so much ankles to lose your mind about.

eyes off Sheikh.

al haram

a

Again she is European as many Sham are. She has the right to act as white as she likes compared to say Gulf Arabs. You see the Crusaders came through and mixed with many Palestinians near Jerusalem during the First Crusade hence why you see such lightskin Arabs.
My father who is pretty dark skin for an Arab turned out to be 30 percent Greek/Italian.

i see india made a library in your Country too.

go find your cleopetra nefertiti and sheba.

a

Hey man, you can live/act whatever the way you want and call yourself whatever you like, just fkn leave us alone.
Just 1 fkn thread where we come to get relaxed and here is a guy from thousands of miles away assuming things about us and mocking us for no fkn reason.

PS: Your king/queen are not light skinned in my dictionary.

Troll somewhere else. Bye.

Hey man, you can live/act whatever the way you want and call yourself whatever you like, just fkn leave us alone.
Jut 1 fkn thread where we come to get relaxed and here is a guy from thousands of miles away assuming things about us and mocking us for no fkn reason.

PS: Your king/queen are not light skinned in my dictionary.

Troll somewhere else. Bye.
Are you joking bro? Not light skinned? His mom is BRITISH therefor he is half white.

Isn't that what the Pakistan chill thread is for? This is about fashion which I was talking about until you decided to go off.

Are you joking bro? Not light skinned? His mom is BRITISH therefor he is half white.

Isn't that what the Pakistan chill thread is for? This is about fashion which I was talking about until you decided to go off.
I went off topic or you did?
I don't give a flying fk about what your king or queen is ...
You can call them white/brown/black or whatever the fk you want. In my dictionary they both have brown skin. Simple as that.

I went off topic or you did?
I don't give a flying fk about what your king or queen is ...
You can call them white/brown/black or whatever the fk you want. In my dictionary they both have brown skin. Simple as that.

man he ruined the thread

man he ruined the thread

He ruined my mood for sure.
Out of no fkn where he showed up and started his bs about Pakistanis and skintone while himself claiming to half/quarter white/european and shiet nonsense being a fkn arab with name like philip and living in murica.
Guy got a chip on his shoulder and he tried to take it out on us. peesashyt...

He ruined my mood for sure.
Out of no fkn where he showed up and started his bs about Pakistanis and skintone while himself claiming to half/quarter white/european and shiet nonsense being a fkn arab with name like philip and living in murica.
Guy got a chip on his shoulder and he tried to take it out on us. peesashyt...

i think they should open a Arabic Fashion thread and let him be at peace.
he can boast about his camel and the toe there

Fresh summer hues

The collection’s aesthetics are diverse, with designs catering to the varying tastes of the brand’s clientele.....

454276_313980_star_magazine.jpg

Tarzz introduces Zyra which is a collection of aesthetically diverse design & hues.
wardrobe

454276_6434814_sana_magazine.jpg

Sana Javed dons eden robe earthy tone attire,
paired with soft curls & subtle makeup.

Let women be
With the colours of spring just unfolded, edenrobe woman reveals its colourful and aesthetically appealing summer collection ‘Let Women Be’ with Sana Javed as the face of the collection. edenrobe ensures that its collection showcases the strong women of today. Selecting Sana Javed as the face of the brand is an extended approach of how the brand wants to showcase women as the empowered ones.

The collection features more than 100 dresses having beautiful silk, chiffon dupatta to complement the three piece suits, along with this; the collection also consists of two and one piece prints. Brand has also launched a collection for mothers under the same name.

Just like the winter collection, this time again edenrobe aims to promote and provide self-confidence among women to let them pursue their dreams without any hurdles. The best part is that the brand has used distinctive summer hues like mint green, red and earthy tones that one can choose from based on their preference. The brand brings cutting edge embroideries, digital prints and innovative embellishments such as pleat work, tassels, thread work, etc.

Kaleidoscope of colours

Tarzz, Pakistan’s one of high-street brands, is welcoming summer with the launch of the ‘Aaye Mosam’ collection as part of a brand new line, ZYRA. The brand introduces prints with a forte that lies in its original designs and premium quality fabric and their new line stays true to this identity, while catering to the everyday needs of the its customers.

454276_1774746_beauty04_magazine.jpg

With this season, the fabric dabbles with a colour palette dominated by fresh summer hues that are set off by bright pops of colour and complemented by varied textures and embroideries. The range of fabrics varies from single pieces to two- and three-pieces and head-turning floral prints have been conceived wisely keeping the changing season in mind.

The collection’s aesthetics are diverse, with designs catering to the varying tastes of the brand’s clientele. It promises that every woman will be comfortable in her own skin and yet, will have no trouble looking unique and standing out!

The ZYRA range was unveiled at the Tarzz store in Karachi recently in a fashionable manner. The event was attended by fashion connoisseurs and well-known TV personalities like Sarah Khan, Anum Fayyaz, Hina Altaf, Sumbul Iqbal along with few young and beautiful models all catching the eye in designs from the line’s unstitched collection.

454276_696810_long_magazine.jpg

I never understand why **** and Indian woman are more valued if they have lighter skin. Do you really want to be slaves to white people and try to be like them?

Nobody cares about light or dark skin apart from minority backward minded people.
btw speaking of trying to be like white people I love how our Pakistani export to the Jordanian royal family Princess sarvath completely stands out loud and proud often in our cultural desi pakistani clothing while the arabs are mostly dressed the same as westerners looking boring as f uck.

JordanRashidZeinaWeddingSovereings.jpg

Pakistanis are probably more likely to be tolerant and less prejudice of other races unlike Jordanians and Egyptians.

550216-mapracialtolerance-1368717673-169-640x480.jpg

a

And Arabs were ruling Rome hence my name. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab
What's "acting white"?
How old or stupid are you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom