What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Alyzeh+Gabol+Latest+Pictures+with+Biography+(2).jpg

Alyzeh+Gabol+Latest+Pictures+with+Biography+(11).jpg
:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Miss Pakistan Is Winning More Than Just Beauty Pageants Around The World, She’s Winning Hearts
anzhelika-tahir.jpg

715e43dad8a89e85b8802e0e11e518de

Haadia Paracha
July 26, 2016
Share3.4K
Tweet1
This is Anzhelika Tahir, the half-Pakistani half-Ukrainian beauty representing Pakistan at Miss World 2016 beauty pageant.
pak5%2Bcrown.jpg

Source: Clustereum
Anzhelika hails from Sheikhpura in Pakistan but grew up in Kiev, Ukraine.

Source: Pakhungama
Representing Pakistan at Miss University 2016 held in China, she garnered 2nd Runner-Up.
pak14stageconfetti.jpg

This is her and her very beautiful pageant friends giving a special shout-out to all the supporters from Pakistan:
No wonder she bagged Miss Virtue and Miss Sincerity special awards in China.

13227944_10153389886631595_388454833_n.jpg

“During my elementary school days, I didn’t have friends. Because of my skin colour, no one wanted to sit with me”, she shared while opening up about her childhood in Russia.

Source: The Quint
While she graduated with a degree in Arts, Anzhelika pursued a career in modelling, eventually contesting for Miss Pakistan World 2015 held in Toronto, Canada.
13045439_10153341516211595_1450586664_n.jpg

Entering the contest might be by chance but Ms. Tahir is determined to show off her Pakistani heritage at all the major beauty pageants across the globe.

“This is an amazing way to change people’s perception and their mind about Pakistan and show Pakistan in the real form,” she added.

13407177_1167365833321175_4617996350439430802_n.jpg

Source: Anzhelika Tahir Official Via: Facebook
There are also offers from Lollywood for the bombshell, who quotes Shaan and Reema as her favorite stars from the local industry.

13315617_1164649883592770_6146159709103936102_n.jpg

She also thoroughly enjoyed Shaan’s film Waar and is appreciative of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan ghazzals.

13346625_1166012633456495_4871356520960918930_n.jpg

A beauty with substance, indeed.

And she LOVES Biryani
Whether she likes it with or without aalu is still a mystery, though.

Don’t know about the rest of you but we’re definitely rooting for Anzhelika. You go girl!

Cover image via: misspakistanworld.com

http://www.mangobaaz.com/miss-pakistan-anzhelika-tahir/
@django @The Sandman @Hell hound @waz @khanz
She is pretty :smitten:

I cant recall, but some time ago also also Miss Pakistan was a Canadian girl. Does Pakistan allow non Pakistani natives to take part in Miss Pakistan. I think in India, we do not. Only desi Indian girls. Though diaspora in different countries have like Miss India UK, Miss India USA, etc.

P.S. Just checked. Except for Aatka Feroz who was from the USA, all Miss Pakistans since 2003 have been from either Toronto, Mississauga, or Ottawa in Canada.

Last edited:
The Surprising Heights of Top Pakistani Actresses
Posted on March 7, 2016 by Abdur Rafay No comments

Urwa-Hocane-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

Aside from their grace, charm and beauty, the height of many Pakistani Actresses have also caught the interest of many. In today’s 1 min read ,we look at the height of the most recognized faces of the Pakistani Entertainment industry.

The Famous Pakistani talk show host and fashion designer, Nadia Hussain, is the tallest on our list at 5’9 ft (1.8).

The acclaimed Pakistan model, Ayyan Ali has a tall height of 5’9 ft (1.79 m).

Sanam Saeed, the highly talented actress stands at 5’74 ft (1.75 m).

The Pakistani Actress. Singer and model, Mehwish Hayat also has a height of 5’7 ft (1.73 m).

The older sister of Mawra, Urwa Hocane stands slightly taller at 5’7 ft (1.73 m).

The Gorgeous yet a little Intellectually challenged Mawra Hocane stands ideally at 5’6 ft (1.7 m)

The famous star from Humsafar, Mahira Khan stands at the ideal height of 5’6 ft (1.7 m).

The Pakistani model and actress Ayeza (Aiza) Khan has a height of 5’5 ft (1.67 m).

One the other end of the spectrum we have the graceful Sajal Ali, standing at only 5’4 ft (1.65 m).

Sohai Ali Abro: Sohai is 5 feet 4 inches tall.

Sanam Jung: Sanam Jung’s height is 5 feet 5 inches.

Ayesha Omar: Ayesha Omar is famous Pakistani actress and model with the height of 5 feet 2 inches

@waz @django @The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight

Mehreen Syed:

Advertisement

On the first we have the name of Mehreen Syed! She has the height of 5 feet 10.5 inches. She is known as being the top wanted models in Pakistan. She has even earned with the maximum fame in the international fashion market by attending the ramp shows.

Nadia Hussain:

Nadia Hussain is yet the tallest among all the Pakistani models. She has the breath-taking height of 5 feet 10 inches. She has named as herself as being the best models so far by working in many fashion shows, ramp shows and advertisements.

Sunita Marshal:

On the next we have the name of Sunita Marshall! She has the excellent height of 5 feet 8 inches. She earned big name in just the beginning of her fashion career and turn herself out to be the most demanding fashion models.

Amna Ilyas:

Amna Ilyas has the height of 5 feet 8 inches. She is yet the newly arrived but one of the fastest growing popular models in Pakistan.

===========================
Ayesha Khan Returns with a Sweet Burst!
Filed under News
Gorgeous and talented, Ayesha Khan is a heartbeat of many people, who with her spontaneous acting skills plays every character with an extravagant style.

After portraying several characters and numerous dramas, like Mere Charagar, Tum Ho Ke Chup, – Bas Chup Raho, Chaar Chand, Meri Adhoori Mohabbat and last year successful Dil Ishq, she returns with a sweet bang in the new drama serial, Noor-e-Zindagi produced by Abdullah Kadwani and Asad Qureshi, directed by Siraj-ul-Haq.

The drama signifies the story of a kind hearted, educated and extremely beautiful girl who is married to an illiterate, rough natured man, who doesn’t believe in respecting women. Therefore, she faces extreme behavior from her husband who despite of her sincerity doesn’t appreciate her sacrifices.

This character show cases astound love, care and patience which required immense potential and who could have been better than the stunning Ayesha Khan!

Miss Pakistan Is Winning More Than Just Beauty Pageants Around The World, She’s Winning Hearts
anzhelika-tahir.jpg

715e43dad8a89e85b8802e0e11e518de

Haadia Paracha
July 26, 2016
Share3.4K
Tweet1
This is Anzhelika Tahir, the half-Pakistani half-Ukrainian beauty representing Pakistan at Miss World 2016 beauty pageant.
pak5%2Bcrown.jpg

Anzhelika hails from Sheikhpura in Pakistan but grew up in Kiev, Ukraine.

Source: Pakhungama
Representing Pakistan at Miss University 2016 held in China, she garnered 2nd Runner-Up.
pak14stageconfetti.jpg

This is her and her very beautiful pageant friends giving a special shout-out to all the supporters from Pakistan:
No wonder she bagged Miss Virtue and Miss Sincerity special awards in China.

13227944_10153389886631595_388454833_n.jpg

“During my elementary school days, I didn’t have friends. Because of my skin colour, no one wanted to sit with me”, she shared while opening up about her childhood in Russia.

While she graduated with a degree in Arts, Anzhelika pursued a career in modelling, eventually contesting for Miss Pakistan World 2015 held in Toronto, Canada.
13045439_10153341516211595_1450586664_n.jpg

Entering the contest might be by chance but Ms. Tahir is determined to show off her Pakistani heritage at all the major beauty pageants across the globe.

“This is an amazing way to change people’s perception and their mind about Pakistan and show Pakistan in the real form,” she added.

There are also offers from Lollywood for the bombshell, who quotes Shaan and Reema as her favorite stars from the local industry.
Shakal achi yess lekan thori tandi yeh,
here is a vid of her, not very charismatic, what you reckon @Moonlight @The Sandman

she also reminds me of indian actress mahek chahal @Nilgiri
10390518_10154210761125381_8107000907600102301_n.jpg

images

Shakal achi yess lekan thori tandi yeh,
here is a vid of her, not very charismatic, what you reckon @Moonlight @The Sandman

she also reminds me of indian actress mahek chahal @Nilgiri
10390518_10154210761125381_8107000907600102301_n.jpg

images
She is meh looking and personally i dont think we should call her Miss Pakistan as long as its not held in Pakistan she is Miss Canada Pakistan Edition we should consider Miss Veet Pakistan to be de facto Miss Pakistan :D

She is meh looking and personally i dont think we should call her Miss Pakistan as long as its not held in Pakistan she is Miss Canada Pakistan Edition we should consider Miss Veet Pakistan to be de facto Miss Pakistan :D
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom