What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Seriously some of you folk are mentally deranged, a Pakistani derailed this thread and many Indians came out in support of literalistic thinking in Pakistan and supporting women rights in the country. But your retarded mindset of blaming India about everything is so deeply planted in your brain that even when when no Indian has done anything, you will find something to blame him about, its truly saddening, I guess we can never be friends, even when there is a common enemy for both of us.

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-42.jpg

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-52.jpg

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-141.jpg

Guys who are passing negative comments and the others who are proving them wrong can go and make a new thread and discuss this over there

whlie in the mean time, where are the pictures :smitten:

Dance,

I hope your proud of yourself now. You have all the indian perverts thanking your posts.

is it me or others thinking same that only Male models are looking awesome .. :D

Dance,

I hope your proud of yourself now. You have all the indian perverts thanking your posts.

Lol fail.

Post reported and there are Pakistani posters who appreciate the pictures too!

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

is it me or others thinking same that only Male models are looking awesome .. :D

Lol yeah the female models aren't that good looking :P

Back
Top Bottom