What's new

Pakistani diplomats 'ENJOY their time in Washington' : Indian Ambassador

Nobody pays taxes in Pakistan

Lobby for Pakistan? No need to. The job is already done by the great Pakistani public and Pak expats in USA. With all the virulent hatred of USA the Pakistani's diplomats work already has been done. How much more can they lobby American's that they are ba*stards when the public have done good job of passing that message.

So I don't blame these diplomats to relax and have good time.

Plenty of US Pakistani Americans do a great job in trying to further themselves, and the interests of the land of their ancestors.

That's funny. I'll have to be truthful here when I say that the UK Pakistani expat community is easily the most embarrassing in the entire world. You idiots make the rest of us look bad. Honestly, it's mainly you guys. I don't have to cite examples, as I refuse to do so with Indian eyes surveilling the thread.

There is good and bad everywhere. We have people on the wealthy business folk, to member of parliament, to athletes who represent their country at the Olympic games.

That's funny. I'll have to be truthful here when I say that the UK Pakistani expat community is easily the most embarrassing in the entire world. You idiots make the rest of us look bad. Honestly, it's mainly you guys. I don't have to cite examples, as I refuse to do so with Indian eyes surveilling the thread.
True, very true. You may not believe this but I respect each and every one of them despite their stupid shenanigans.

Most came from very backward areas of Pakistan with no education and they brought that backward thinking to UK,. But I still will shake their hand firmly. why? They pulled themselves from poverty and at least came to UK even if they drive a taxi. That deserves some respect.

Now look at the poor in Sindh. They are sat there in Pakistan starving away. Then look at the poor in India. Those Dalits there are pulling those Rickshaws to feed their hungry bones. Now compare these Pakistani's in UK. They also came from poverty but they managed to in comparison reach a far higher station then those retards in Sindh or India who still eat where they sh*at.

That my friend deserves some respect.

Indeed we should take lessons on diplomacy from India. On another note when important positions will be offered on the base of close relatives and their aides and who can defend the corrupt King of Pakistan, than it does not matter what the diplomats do with the rest of the time. Pakistan needs diplomatic reforms but for that to happen we first need reforms back home.
Pakistan needs to completely overhaul of its bureaucratic structure. This outdated legacy of the British India was created to keep people of the subcontinent subservient to their masters and not the servants of the people. These institutions should have been overhauled and reconstructed from the ground up to serve the people of Pakistan.

Last edited:
This outdated legacy of the British India was created to keep people of the subcontinent subservient to their masters and not the servants of the people. These institutions should have been overhauled and reconstructed from the ground up so serve the people of Pakistan.
You of course realize Pakistan Army is also largely a British Imperial product?

Pakistan needs to completely overhaul of its bureaucratic structure. This outdated legacy of the British India was created to keep people of the subcontinent subservient to their masters and not the servants of the people. These institutions should have been overhauled and reconstructed from the ground up so serve the people of Pakistan.
trust me british gave a very good and self checking system its only your militarry establishment and feudal minded political and industria/ruling elite that spoilt every such institution so to get a better grip on the decission making ,....

do you know even today the most bright students in India dream to clear civil services exams and almost for every seat more than 10000 students appear some even till there early 30s now GOI has capped the age for going for exams till 26 do you have same structure

there are four parts of civil services IPS, IFS, IAS & IRS(indian police services , indian foriegn services indian administrative services and indian revenue services )the advantrous types opt for indian police services and administrative and those who are the brightest are given first option to join IFS or IRS

Last edited:
You of course realize Pakistan Army is also largely a British Imperial product?
Yes when I say all...that means all the legacy institutions including army...it still has a lot of traditions that are really disgusting like their derision of civilians and use of the derogatory words like "bloody civilians" which was basically the replacement of "bloody Indian" during British rule. But it has seen a steady decline but still few things are there. Similarly the judiciary is structured on such an idiotic way that it takes decades for anyone to get justice and this alone destroys the lives of many...in Islamic court system, things are quick and justice is delivered on the spot and life moves on.
Education system...OMG perhaps the worst legacy... a system to mass produce educated zombies without any ability to discern and be a useful member of the society.

this clip im sorry to post but says a lot about the facts regarding why pakistanies cant understand why there foriegn office seems so helpless ahainst indian foriegn office please watch till last its a very small clip specially @war&peace

trust me british gave a very good and self checking system its only your militarry establishment and feudal minded political and industria/ruling elite that spoilt every such institution so to get a better grip on the decission making ,....

do you know even today the most bright students in India dream to clear civil services exams and almost for every seat more than 10000 students appear some even till there early 30s now GOI has capped the age for going for exams till 26 do you have same structure

there are four parts of civil services IPS, IFS, IAS & IRS(indian police services , indian foriegn services indian administrative services and indian revenue services )the advantrous types opt for indian police services and administrative and those who are the brightest are given first option to join IFS or IRS
Hmm I won't agree with all the parts but I do agree that whatever we got, we destroyed and exploited it especially in Pakistan (as I can't talk on behalf of India here but perhaps you fared better than us). But we needed to change the focus...for example the education system is really bad and those britisher bigots made an education system that very different than what they had in Britain.

Hmm I won't agree with all the parts but I do agree that whatever we got, we destroyed and exploited it especially in Pakistan (as I can't talk on behalf of India here but perhaps you fared better than us). But we needed to change the focus...for example the education system is really bad and those britisher bigots made an education system that very different than what they had in Britain.
tell me had british not ruled us could the muslim ruling elite would have provided with postal , educational , police and judicarry or railways system like what british did ?

thing is pakistani systems are crumbling under there own weight as there is no checks and balances or the rule of law and what was left by british was twisted by your militarry and political elite to suite there own agendas had pakistan been run without inturruption on the type of systems which british left pakistan would have been much much better

this clip im sorry to post but says a lot about the facts regarding why pakistanies cant understand why there foriegn office seems so helpless ahainst indian foriegn office please watch till last its a very small clip specially @war&peace

To the most extent what he said is true that is because our establishment is not in the hands of people Pakistan but he has discredited himself by taking up arms and playing in the hands of the enemies of the state so no respect for him anymore. Back to the topic, people of Pakistan are religious and religion stresses upon good character while it is known fact that most of the bureaucracy used to consist of drunkards and morally corrupted people with lowest IQ and their only qualification was how good English could they speak and also how westernised they were in their thinking.

Last edited:
To most he has been saying the truth and that is because our establishment is not in the hands of people Pakistan. People are religious and religion stresses upon good character while it is known fact that most of the bureaucracy used to consist of drunkards and morally corrupted people with lowest IQ and their only qualification was how good English could they speak and also how westernised they were in their thinking.
so who will take the responsibility of there actions but the all mighty pakistani militarry establishment as its your establishment & pakistani beurocracy that rules and is been ruling covertly or overtly for the last 69 years why have they not made any checks or balances on them by the elcted governments ?

is india responsible for this decay or is that USA or the martians ?

tell me had british not ruled us could the muslim ruling elite would have provided with postal , educational , police and judicarry or railways system like what british did ?

thing is pakistani systems are crumbling under there own weight as there is no checks and balances or the rule of law and what was left by british was twisted by your militarry and political elite to suite there own agendas had pakistan been run without inturruption on the type of systems which british left pakistan would have been much much better
Just be impartial and read what Sher Shah Suri did in just 5 yrs of his rule over India. Furthermore, the education among Indians before the British came was around 85% and according to Lord Macaulay's speech in the British Parliament on 2nd February 1835. I reproduce the quote below:

"I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation."
Isn''t it true? isn't that happened in the subcontinent?

But of course they want us to forget about it and rather think our masters and robbers as saviour and there is clear religious bigotry involved in it so a bigoted hindu will not acknowledge to these facts and would try to discredit Muslim rulers, portray them as bad while the white skinned racist Britishers as better than them.

As far as railways are concerned, do you know that Ottomans build a very long railway track from Makkah to Turkey a 100 yrs ago so it would have surely come to India in due time and as the people were rich and educated, they progress would be more sustainable and it would have an Indian origin, there would be lot of luxury coaches and trains :)

Last edited:
Just be impartial and read what Sher Shah Suri did in just 5 yrs of his rule over India. Furthermore, the education among Indians before the British came was around 85% and according to Lord Macaulay's speech in the British Parliament on 2nd February 1835. I reproduce the quote below:

"I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation."

But of course they want us to forget about it and rather think our masters and robbers as saviour and there is clear religious bigotry involved in it so a bigoted hindu will not acknowledge to these facts and would try to discredit Muslim rulers, portray them as bad while the white skinned racist Britishers as better than them.

As far as railway is considered, do you know that Ottomans build a very long railway track from Makkah to Turkey a 100 yrs ago so it would have surely come to India in due time and as the people were rich and educated, they progress would be more sustainable and it would have an Indian origin, there would be lot of luxury coaches and trains :)
well sir thing is we indians still saved our age old values but also accepted the british values and english we had no choice but muslim rulers in india never found any obligation other than sher shah suri to do anything good for the common people all they were interested in was women wine and building palatial palaces and mosoleums to burry there loved ones and when they took there opression to extreme marathas and sikhs revolted and when they were not able to contaoin both muslim ruling elite suded with british and rest is history

now coming back to the tipic thing is pakistani ruling elite destroyed everything good they inherited from british and made pakistani sopciety and institutions a hotch potch of borrowed ideas from USA , Britain , west , china and saudi arbia without taking a sane and hard way and they keep on blaming every one else for there own messups and pakistani nation is paying the price but then sannu ki ok bhai good night bye

Back
Top Bottom