What's new

Pakistani diplomats 'ENJOY their time in Washington' : Indian Ambassador

http://nation.com.pk/international/...hington-indian-diplomacy-played-a-big-role-in

Pakistani diplomats 'enjoy their time in Washington'

WASHINGTON: Outgoing Indian Ambassador to the United States Arun Kumar Singh has stated that India’s diplomatic tactics and foreign policy is more powerful compared to that of Pakistan.

While giving an interview, he said that the ties between US and India shall remain pleasant, irrespective of whichever political party forms the government in the United States, as the Democratic Party and the Republican Party have been captivated by his country’s diplomatic strategies.

Answering to a question, Singh criticised Pakistan and said that Indian diplomats in the US remained busy in further improving the country’s image and were involved in lobbying in the US House of Representatives instead of wasting their time in leisure activities, whereas the diplomats belonging to India’s neighbouring country (Pakistan) enjoyed their time in Washington.

Singh said that Pakistani diplomats should take lessons related to diplomacy from Indians, further adding that Indian businessmen associated with technological companies in the United States have almost gained control over the US industry and over the country’s digital technology.

Former Indian diplomat said that his country’s diplomacy had played quite a role in establishing long-term trade relations with the United States.

I don't endorse such undiplomatic idiocy of our ambassador, must have minded his own business , what Pakistani diplomats do in US none of our concern .....

The problem is that Modi Sarkar keeps a strict vigil over their diplomats especially in U.S and China.

This Indian diplomat seems envious of his Pakistani counterpart who must be having some real fun.

But as an old saying goes :: to ERR is HUMAN ;)
The US has the best cocktail circuits in the world! You need to see these guys to believe it! It's a 'khushi' posting for most! It was for our Indian diplomats too, but then PM Modi came and spoiled the fun! :cheesy:

maybe Pakistani diplomates were enjoying with his wife, thats why he is so butthurt.. otherwise there is no reason to mention if Pakistanis are having fun or they are sad..

The US has the best cocktail circuits in the world! You need to see these guys to believe it! It's a 'khushi' posting for most! It was for our Indian diplomats too, but then PM Modi came and spoiled the fun! :cheesy:
no wonder why media presstitutes and beurocracy alike hate NaMo

images

YOUR TAXES
Nobody pays taxes in Pakistan

what they did to lobby and advance Pakistani interests
Lobby for Pakistan? No need to. The job is already done by the great Pakistani public and Pak expats in USA. With all the virulent hatred of USA the Pakistani's diplomats work already has been done. How much more can they lobby American's that they are ba*stards when the public have done good job of passing that message.

So I don't blame these diplomats to relax and have good time.

maybe Pakistani diplomates were enjoying with his wife, thats why he is so butthurt.. otherwise there is no reason to mention if Pakistanis are having fun or they are sad..
Well said !!

But it could be other way round.

Nowadays who knows who is using whom and who is enjoying more :D

And probably with women who were not their wives (yes, it is plural).

Scoring some pussy (of good quality) is not difficult for a diplomat. Doing his job is.

Ambassador should have kept his mouth shut. Why take any stand on what other country's diplomats do ?

Nobody pays taxes in Pakistan

Lobby for Pakistan? No need to. The job is already done by the great Pakistani public and Pak expats in USA. With all the virulent hatred of USA the Pakistani's diplomats work already has been done. How much more can they lobby American's that they are ba*stards when the public have done good job of passing that message.

So I don't blame these diplomats to relax and have good time.
Hey mr firangistani, don't speak for us Pakistani Americans. Worry about londonistan.

Hey mr firangistani, don't speak for us Pakistani Americans. Worry about londonistan.
Oh I forgot. Your one of them "diplomats" doing a good job of telling the American's what you think of USA. Keep it up. It makes the job of those diplomats easy. They can wine and dine while you tell the Yanks to f* off !!!

Oh I forgot. Your one of them "diplomats" doing a good job of telling the American's what you think of USA. Keep it up. It makes the job of those diplomats easy. They can wine and dine while you tell the Yanks to f* off !!!

That's funny. I'll have to be truthful here when I say that the UK Pakistani expat community is easily the most embarrassing in the entire world. You idiots make the rest of us look bad. Honestly, it's mainly you guys. I don't have to cite examples, as I refuse to do so with Indian eyes surveilling the thread.

Back
Top Bottom