What's new

Pakistani Desi Liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside, this is very true. You will be amazed how far we go to compromise. Only now the youth are asking questions they were never supposed to ask. :tup:
Do you really believe my life wouldve been same if i was unfortunate enough to be born on the other side?
Check all statistics of my demographic in your side and you will see a difference in all statistics from Pakistan why is that
Should we blame state policy or bigotry of the majority for that?

Boy. You sound exactly like an Indian. :D You must belong to a minority group in Pakistan.

Non Muslims did not migrate to Pakistan AT ALL. Those who used to stay remained - many corrected this mistake the first chance they got. Which is fine. In Islami Jamhuriyat e Pakistan - it is natural that Muslims will and should call the shots.

Jaswant Singh had long lost his mind. Most BJP leaders are actually secularists. They won't/don't understand the political dynamics. Jinnah was neither secular nor Islamist.

His politics was Islamist. Otherwise he would not have been able to carve a country based on Islamic demographic majority.
You are actually incorrect Non Muslims (mostly Christians)did migrate to Pakistan when Sikh jathas started massacring Muslims most Christians lived in Muslim areas thats why Central Punjab has more Christians than entire Indian Punjab
Even Kamran Michael Pakistan,s shipping minister is from what is now Indian Punjab(he said that in an interview that his fatber migrated from Gurdaspur i think dont remember the district but it was in Indian Punjab) the Sikhs spared no one in Muslim majority villages even at times killing their own in the process
The Christian migration mainly happened from Jalhandar to prezent day Lyllpur(now Faisalabad) just like majority of borser villages in Bhimber kashmir are named after villages of Muslims from Jammu in Faisalabad too many villages are named after villages in Jalhandar

In Pakistani side too Sikhs were the main target particularly in Potohar and Hazara belt which had absolute Muslim majority

you should also accept that there are Liberal Pakistanis who are just as loyal and patriotic as you.
Unfortunately, My Friend such kind of liberals do not exist in Pakistan.
If you think otherwise please give me names of any three of them.
Btw why Mombatti brigade is silent on Kashmir issue??

@sbh02 @Bouncer @Sheikh Rauf @Pakistani Exile
14409582_1147521291993597_6800788282868118188_o.png

I don't even want to live in Pune. Forget about being sent to Pakistan.

Sir,

Punekars are highly arrogant, uncouth but not conservative.

In fact they would definitely object to being labeled as conservative

Sir,

Punekars are highly arrogant, uncouth but not conservative.

In fact they would definitely object to being labeled as conservative

Really? I thought they were that. I didn't have the same feel for the two words you've used. If you are yourself a Punekar, I suppose you know better than I.

Not being conservative is not the same as being liberal, would that be right?

Really? I thought they were that. I didn't have the same feel for the two words you've used. If you are yourself a Punekar, I suppose you know better than I.

Not being conservative is not the same as being liberal, would that be right?

I wouldn't say they r liberal and have strong opinions but not conservative. Conservative word here I am considering more from a religious perspective.

Arrogant definitely yes. In fact Punekars laugh at themselves for being very arrogant city. There are hundreds of jokes circulated about it by us to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom