What's new

Pakistani-Chinese marriages

1621-2.JPG

I doubt it. We are Muslims, they are atheists. We don't marry people who are not Muslim - they are ideologically opposed to religion. It's unlikely there will be many marriages, though not everyone is a strict Muslim and I suppose not all Chinese are opposed to religion.
What Muslim? 90 percent of Pakistani cricketers are drunkards.

That means there are more Chinese - both men and women - in my small sleepy town in deep interiors of India than in CPEC. Why, it has even resulted in at least one Indo-Chinese marriage (Indian boy and Chinese girl) which was reported in local newspaper. And they are pretty visible. They walk as pedestrians in streets near my house, in city's centre town square type place and quite a few places. There is much more people to people contact, 'friendships' etc.
May be Chinese girls don't like Pakistanis. Actually we Pakistanis are too much hairy... :D
On a serious note, nothing can be said seriously on this topic.

Would your family agree if you try to marry a Chinese?

There are plenty of kids out there in the skin of men whose family decides who they marry.
But I'm a man and I decide who I marry, and my religion allows me to be the choice maker.
An agreement to marriage which is based on even a tiny bit of pressure or because of influence and not free will and free choice making of the ones being married is not considered a valid Nikkah in Islam.

I wonder if that happens what the child will be looking like, more China or more Pakistani, lol

Obviously chinese. chinese genes are as overpowering as African genes. Anything mixed with chinese ends up looking chinese

I think language barrier is a big issue,not like pakistanis,only 3% of chineses can speak english and only 1% of chineses can speak english very well.....,so if people can not communicate,marriage generally speaking could not work!
Either pakistani bros and sisters learn chinese or chinese guys and grils learn english!
But love beyond boundary,if my sister fall in love wit a pakistani bro,i am not the one to against it,but i will make sure that this bro has the ability to earn money to bring at least certain level of life for her!
There are plenty of kids out there in the skin of men whose family decides who they marry.
But I'm a man and I decide who I marry, and my religion allows me to be the choice maker.
An agreement to marriage which is based on even a tiny bit of pressure or because of influence and not free will and free choice making of the ones being married is not considered a valid Nikkah in Islam.
I have great respect to pakiatanis bros and pakistani people religion,love beyond boundaries but marriages need to consider much more, such as money,appartment,land,assets,life environment...
Love and marriage are quite different.
You seems like a man with principles,i admire that!
I myself sometimes am troubled with mutiple choices such as which brand of cellphone i should buy...

I highly doubt about massive but there bound to be some and there should be ;)

Here's one which went viral recently:
View attachment 442029
Hope they could have a happy life!Both of them!

u=3975836889,1676134763&fm=170&s=F2A021E084432CF48635A41D0300D0D4&w=460&h=491&img.JPEG&access=215967316

A Chinese girl married to a pakistani bro and immigrated to PAK! I did not see there are too many problems!I give my best wishes to them and their children!

Probably not gonna happen. Ask a Chinese to choose between pork and Pakistani wife, its always gonna be pork. Plus CCP will not allow conversion of Chinese to Islam and Pakistanis will not quit Islam. CCP wont allow Uighur to marry Pakistani women for fear of radicalization later on. Both are fundamentally different cultures with nothing in common, which are coming together because of strategic reasons and will move away when there are no strategic reasons for it.

Though marrying Chinese might lead to bigger gene pool, which at present is quite restricted due to certain marriage practices.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
Do you know how many islamic peoples in CHINA!?Around 21 millions and 1 million or 2 milion new Chinese Islamic bros and sisters are no.problems at all!
PAKISTANI bros are not extreme and stop put labels on pakistanis bros! it's indians who are extreme with power and are eager to possess and occupy its neighborings areas!!! Around 80% of Kashmir's population are Muslim, they are not Hindus!!!
I am still shocked to know that after the 40years reform and opening of china from 1978 to 2017, for so many years,outlanders stilll beleive everytings western media said, BBC,CNN,ABC........included,

such as
1) CCP controls everytings in CHINA,well they do not!if they do, while JACK MA would not have the chance to create its alibaba at the first place!
2)AND we do not eat dogss,very few Chineses do(0.001% of Chineses maybe, around 1.4million),but most of chineses do not,.....CCP does not give a shit who you marry to!!!Trust me!
you can not talk to those who.have been brainwashed or just in purpose to attack CHINA by any means and any ways necessary!
3)I think CCP controls too little,they allow french company VEOLIA (which is one of the world most despicable company )to control so many municipal water supply systems,while in USA and inFrance,the municipal water supply systems are either controled by millitary agencies or by 100% domestic company under very strict govermental survellance!
and GOLDMAN,BANK of MAERICA...very despicable companies does not care at all what they can bring and contribute to local society but only care their skills to earn money from your homelands!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom