What's new

Pakistani-Chinese marriages

Perhaps coz like 99% of your Bollywood stars are actually immigrants from Pak...

Be it shahrukh Khan,dilip Kumar or your kapoors...
All Punjabis from Pak Punjab... With a sprinkle of Pashtuns like Shahrukh etc.
Shahrukh ain't pashtoon i guess. :undecided:

:what: damn I din't know economic corridors can result in marriages

Their obsession has created a nuclear destruction of whatever brain cells they once had. They just can' grow em back.

I wonder if that happens what the child will be looking like, more China or more Pakistani, lol

Maybe like this,:undecided:

:pakistan::china:

I wonder if that happens what the child will be looking like, more China or more Pakistani, lol

Can't say.. My Uncle is married to a Filipina and they have 3 kids. 1 kid looks like typical filipino while other 2 don't.

Also, they are over a million people in Pakistan called 'Hazara' people who look like Chinese.

Then there are some Uighurs too.

Plus, there is a small population of Chinese people in Karachi living here for years and decades. Two of my school fellows use to be Catholic Chinese when we were in Catholic school. One of them still live here, the other immigrated to Australia.

In the streets of Karachi, it's not hard to find Chinese even before CPEC.

loll massive is a big word. We have not seen any massive marriage bond between Indians and Russians either. But here and there isolated cases. Not bad in my opinion
Russian don't believe in marriages they have live in relationship with mother India.

Can't say.. My Uncle is married to a Filipina and they have 3 kids. 1 kid looks like typical filipino while other 2 don't.

Also, they are over a million people in Pakistan called 'Hazara' people who look like Chinese.

Then there are some Uighurs too.

Plus, there is a small population of Chinese people in Karachi living here for years and decades. Two of my school fellows use to be Catholic Chinese when we were in Catholic school. One of them still live here, the other immigrated to Australia.

In the streets of Karachi, it's not hard to find Chinese even before CPEC.

Hazara has near same gene pattern as Uighur, they even has 'Uighur' tribe if my memory works.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom