What's new

Pakistani-Chinese marriages

As one positive side-effect of CPEC, can we expect massive number of marriages between Pakistani and Chinese individuals?

My dear friend , Chinese have been living in Pakistan soon after Pakistan gained independence for many years now even before in the 1940's in-fact there are 2nd , 3rd generations on and so on specially in Karachi its not just now because of CPEC. My father has two friends married to Chinese ladies whom have been happily married for many years and their kids now have kids, it's a old story boss our ties with the Chinese are old and strong and only going to get better may GOD bless both nations. :pakistan::china:

Last edited:
My dear friend , Chinese have been living Pakistan soon after Pakistan gained independence for many years now even before in the 1940's in-fact there are 2nd , 3rd generations on and so on specially in Karachi its not just now because of CPEC. My father has two friends married to Chinese ladies whom have been happily married for many years and their kids now have kids, it's a old story boss our ties with the Chinese are old and strong and only going to get better may GOD bless both nations.

Pakistani Chinese also serve in the Pak military.

There is also a decorated 71 (PAF) war veteran of Chinese origin.

No.

Pta nai yar, where these Chinese working, invisible.
Answers my question and doubt. I always thought CPEC is something that's happening only in media and official papers while nothing is happening on ground.

I wonder if that happens what the child will be looking like, more China or more Pakistani, lol
You won't see the change in first few generations. They will be either like fully Pakistani or fully Chinese.

But after many generations of inter-marriage, they will look like and behave like Bangladeshis. Bangladesh is where the two communities of Mongols and South Asians have met.

abey mere liye dhoondh na
bachpan se I've bee in love with everything Chinese and this

and this

Would your family agree if you try to marry a Chinese?

Christians in Pak are usually dark skinned
Thats such a misconception i have studied with super fair skin pakistan chritians tho one of their parents or one or two siblings were super dark but rest were not only white infact extremely gorgeous.

Heck we even had a fair skinned sweeper in our school who was v good looking and wud dress up well and his colleagues would call him hero. He was better dressed than many well off pakistani college guys.

Shahrukh ain't pashtoon i guess. :undecided:
I think he is awan by caste but i am not sure. Some say there is awan population in peshawar area his father came from there, but his mother i have no clue abt her.maybe hyderabadi

Oda piyo
http://www.lightscamerabollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Shah-Rukh-Khan-Parents.jpg

I wonder if that happens what the child will be looking like, more China or more Pakistani, lol
Hahaha had one such classmate chinese mom pakistani father he looked total chinese and u wud be so shocked when he wud speak urdu caus eu wud assume he is a chinese guy. Rofl. Had philipino mom and pak father kids in school too,kid looked philipino, even kids with malaysian grandma and pakistani grandfather and they had malay looks that resembled chinese features , and they all are extremely good looking people .

loll massive is a big word. We have not seen any massive marriage bond between Indians and Russians either. But here and there isolated cases. Not bad in my opinion
Russian women are not. Indian men are....... (finish the sentence )

We are too different, it's not going to happen often if at all.

Answers my question and doubt. I always thought CPEC is something that's happening only in media and official papers while nothing is happening on ground.
You won't see the change in first few generations. They will be either like fully Pakistani or fully Chinese.
But after many generations of inter-marriage, they will look like and behave like Bangladeshis. Bangladesh is where the two communities of Mongols and South Asians have met.
Would your family agree if you try to marry a Chinese?

No its not like this. Chinese guys are working at very top level. You will see Pakistanis working everywhere on CPEC. CPEC is something that every Pakistani is witnessing. I have seen many Chinese(males) travelling on roads, but never seen any Chinese(Females) travelling on the roads :D.
Now tell me, how can Pakistani men marry someone who is not around. Similarly, Chinese guys are always under tight security(monch wala foji, Police walas and "terrorists" like this). And of course this situation is also not favorable for marriages(at least not in our Country). So, your hypothesis fails here.

Last edited:
As one positive side-effect of CPEC, can we expect massive number of marriages between Pakistani and Chinese individuals?

I doubt it. We are Muslims, they are atheists. We don't marry people who are not Muslim - they are ideologically opposed to religion. It's unlikely there will be many marriages, though not everyone is a strict Muslim and I suppose not all Chinese are opposed to religion.

In another news item, 2 Chinese workers in Pakistan got married.. in Pakistani style ;)
l_244253_121225_updates.jpg

No its not like this. Chinese guys are working at very top level. You will see Pakistanis working everywhere on CPEC. CPEC is something that every Pakistani is witnessing. I have seen many Chinese(males) travelling on roads, but never seen any Chinese(Females) travelling on the roads :D.
Now tell me, how can Pakistani men marry someone who is not around. Similarly, Chinese guys are always under tight security(monch wala foji, Police walas and "terrorists" like this). And of course this situation is also not favorable for marriages(at least not in our Country). So, your hypothesis fails here.
Hence you get a F grade. Re-submit.
That means there are more Chinese - both men and women - in my small sleepy town in deep interiors of India than in CPEC. Why, it has even resulted in at least one Indo-Chinese marriage (Indian boy and Chinese girl) which was reported in local newspaper. And they are pretty visible. They walk as pedestrians in streets near my house, in city's centre town square type place and quite a few places. There is much more people to people contact, 'friendships' etc.

Back
Top Bottom