What's new

Pakistani born astrophysicist one of key people who detected gravitational waves

Great achievement; I hope she will find a way to invest her time and knowledge in which ever way possible in Pakistan.

I dont think any indians were part of this ground breaking research ??
There were more than 60 Indian scientists that played a role. :-)

Nowadays these large scientific endeavors tend to be majority collaborative like CERN.

Anyways congrats on Dr. Malawala - be rightly proud of her, as a woman, a Pakistani and a scientist. :-)

This is good ...now she can bring this knowledge to Pakistani shores and we can do lots from there .

such as what? I can understand this sort of research (this latest piece of equipment cost over $1B) happening in rich countries and only there

Well done to the sister! Keep up your great work.
Take a look at some of the Indian posters, you make me sick. :rolleyes:
Why are u not removing them bro for posting off topic posts? like above posts

Dude, c'mmon be gracious. It is something to be proud off, much better than some of the things I have heard folk bragging about on PDF.

alright, I do see the proud thing but it seems to just stop there. Does anyone thank the USA for giving her this opportunity? Does anyone take back their allegations that USA is part of a global conspiracy to create a new world order by suppressing Pakistan? Does anyone thank Wellesley for admitting her?

It may happen in rich countries BUT that doesnt mean that it cant happen in Pakistan in the future. It costs One billion to do it for the FIRST TIME, after she trains some more Pakistanis maybe we can make that equipment for cheaper.

such as what? I can understand this sort of research (this latest piece of equipment cost over $1B) happening in rich countries and only there

Like working on a time travel machine ...because that can be an application of this kind of research ..

like what??

It may happen in rich countries BUT that doesnt mean that it cant happen in Pakistan in the future. It costs One billion to do it for the FIRST TIME, after she trains some more Pakistanis maybe we can make that equipment for cheaper.

Like working on a time travel machine ...because that can be an application of this kind of research ..

huh?

Thanking USA for participation is understandable BUT why connect it to allegations of global conspiracy ??

How is that connected to this scientific achievement ??

They could still be hatching a conspiracy as MIT research has NOTHING to do with US governments foreign policy ??

Your not making sense ?

alright, I do see the proud thing but it seems to just stop there. Does anyone thank the USA for giving her this opportunity? Does anyone take back their allegations that USA is part of a global conspiracy to create a new world order by suppressing Pakistan? Does anyone thank Wellesley for admitting her?

The gratitude should run both ways. America is a welcoming society No doubt.

but they do have a shortage of young people interested in the sciences. For almost a decade now, smart American kids have been moving into finance, derivatives, Wall Street etc etc. they would really have a problem if smart asian kids including Chinese, Indian korean etc did not step in. A very large number of PhDs are actually going to asian kids nowadays.

She was born in Pakistan - so does that makes us all physicists? -
Lets us celebrate the success of some real Pakistani living in Pakistan - not some neutralized amriki - britanwi.

:pakistan:This is the Pakistani nation Alma Iqbal dreamt about. Very Well Done ma'am. You made us proud and keep doing it in future as well. InshAllah.
You mean to say he dreamt of the nation of deserters? -

She was born in Pakistan - so does that makes us all physicists? -
Lets us celebrate the success of some real Pakistani living in Pakistan - not some neutralized amriki - britanwi.

You mean to say he dreamt of the nation of deserters? -

No I mean to say the nation with big dreams, a nation with plans and motivations to achieve those dreams, sir.

Back
Top Bottom