What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that so ? Iranians seem to a care a lot about the Israeli-Arab issues but not about something happening in the immediate neighbourhood especially vis-a-vis the Shias ?

It's like Bhutan or Myanmar for us. How many Indians know anything about these two countries?

Plot twist: It was zarvan in drag :D

Oh beraa gharak ! :bad:

Waisseee do you eat Halal over there ? I had so trouble finding it out 'cause most of the time it was either some bland Arab place or a terribly cooked Indian one - the Armenian & Lebanese ones were nice ! :)

My own cousins don't bother anymore - They say the Goat is dead whether you slit its throat or behead it so lemme eat in peace ! :lol:

and who the fcuk are you? before you carry on with your b.s, half of my family is shiite

Who are you to dictate to us who we care about? I am telling you that we Indians care about Shias. The fact that you spelt it "Shiite" says a lot about you.

My own cousins don't bother anymore - They say the Goat is dead whether you slit its throat or behead it so lemme eat in peace ! :lol:
Same cousins who don't want to visit Lahore? :lol:

The fact that you spelt it "Shiite" says a lot about you.
Go on kid, what does it say about me?

If those are the metrics you're going by, what does that make Pakistanis and Indians in relation to one another?

Culture = tick, history = tick, religion = x versus Iran where culture = x, history = x and religion = ?
India is big.......whatever similarity Pakistan has with India is restricted to our northwestern region.......
i,being from northeastern part,will find more similarity with Myanmar,china or even Bangladesh....

Who are you to dictate to us who we care about? I am telling you that we Indians care about Shias. The fact that you spelt it "Shiite" says a lot about you.
:rofl: OMG seriously man ...just go drown yourself in the Niagara falls!! Shiite people spell it that way only Indians go Shias :rofl:

If a Shia president of Pakistan couldn't establish good relations with Iran, I don't know who can.
Like i said in an earlier post, Iran is a state, state's have interests. Nobody cares what religion your President is.

Why is that so ? Iranians seem to a care a lot about the Israeli-Arab issues but not about something happening in the immediate neighbourhood especially vis-a-vis the Shias ?

Because Iran is a Middle Eastern country, which has a Middle Eastern centric foreign policy and strategic interests. South Asia is pretty irrelevant to Iran in the big scheme of things.

Ordinary Iranian people OTHO dont care about Shi'a this and Sunni that. Ordinary Iranians dont discriminate or give a shit what religion other people are, only the state and its minions do.

Shi'as from Pakistan have nothing to do with Iran. To ordinary Iranians, they are just Pakistanis.

Our people are not like Indians and Pakistanis that bomb and kill each other over Hindu vs Muslim or Shi'a vs Sunni. There is none of that type of violence in Iranian society. Religion is not our sole identity. But yes, our regime is worse than yours when it comes to repression of citizens and their rights.

Our people are not like Indians and Pakistanis that bomb and kill each other over Hindu vs Muslim or Shi'a vs Sunni. There is none of that type of violence in Iranian society. Religion is not our sole identity. But yes, our regime is worse than yours when it comes to repression of citizens and their rights.

That's because you have no religious diversity. Most Iranians are Shias. Try having the diversity of India first then make a comparison.

If those are the metrics you're going by, what does that make Pakistanis and Indians in relation to one another?

Culture = tick, history = tick, religion = x versus Iran where culture = x, history = x and religion = ?
Our culture and Persian culture match a bit too ...Go learn something before posting! Heck our language has enough Persian in it as compared to Sanskrit! So please...

ok @levina I dont see India in between Pakistan and Iranian border why are Indian members here again? Oh yea! Habit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom