What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the general public sentiment in Iran pertaining to Pakistan currently ?
There isnt one. The average Iranian knows nothing about Pakistan and doesnt care about them either. Pakistan has been given a bad rep in the Iranian press for several years now though, particularly within the past 4 years, and especially since last October so there are some general negative associations with Pakistan, mainly poverty and terrorism.

Oi @SHAMK9 - I heard from a reliable source that you & @That Guy were caught skinny-dipping at the Niagra Falls ? :o:
Hey, if I got a sexy body, why wouldn't I show it off?

couch-potato.jpg

Is that "reliable source" you, using binoculars to stalk us?

I visited Buffalo (Niagra Falls) a few weeks ago; I didn't see you there anywhere ! :(

I had heard from the 'reliable source' that you used to sit in meditation at the Falls every Winter ! :unsure:

And the reliable source was a Native American shaman ! :agree:

There isnt one. The average Iranian knows nothing about Pakistan and doesnt care about them either. Pakistan has been given a bad rep in the Iranian press for several years now though, particularly within the past 4 years, and especially since last October so there are some general negative associations with Pakistan, mainly poverty and terrorism.
If a Shia president of Pakistan couldn't establish good relations with Iran, I don't know who can.

deep cultural, historic and religious ties

If those are the metrics you're going by, what does that make Pakistanis and Indians in relation to one another?

Culture = tick, history = tick, religion = x versus Iran where culture = x, history = x and religion = ?

I visited Buffalo (Niagra Falls) a few weeks ago; I didn't see you there anywhere ! :(

I had heard from the 'reliable source' that you used to sit in meditation at the Falls every Winter ! :unsure:

See, there's your first problem, it's aboriginal shaman, not native american. How racist of you :mad:

Americans are on crack 24/7 so you are wrong butt sahib

Why is that so ? Iranians seem to a care a lot about the Israeli-Arab issues but not about something happening in the immediate neighbourhood especially vis-a-vis the Shias ?

neighbourhood especially vis-a-vis the Shias ?
We know what you want to hear bharoti, our shias are our problem, they are our people, they shouldn't be anyone else's concern, not bharoti's nor an irani's.

Plus I bumped into a pretty Italian lady there ! :ashamed:

Gosh I'd love to talk to her again ! :(
Plot twist: It was zarvan in drag :D

We know what you want to hear bharoti, our shias are our problem, they are our people, they shouldn't be anyone else's concern, not bharoti's nor an irani's.

Plot twist: It was zarvan in drag :D

Shias are our brothers. You will never separate us. We care about Shias well being.

Just wanted to know the reason for their ignorance. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom