What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So very true sir. Pakistanis are busy strengthening their gene pool by marrying between first cousins. You know sir, the BIGGEST difference between Indians and Pakistanis is that for Indians Behenc@#d / sister f@#*@r is an abuse and not a socially sanctioned relation.

More diseases are caused by marrying first cousins in Pakistanis.....There was a BBC documentary about it as well..

Fair = good looking
long shiny thick hair = good looking
a particular kind of nose = good looking
tall = good looking
slim / fit = good looking
a particular kind of bone structure = good looking
a particular kind of eye structure = good looking
even skin tone = good looking

I can go on and on about the traditional idea of good looks that many people follow, these are entrenched in societies and yes everybody wants to look good. Why are people stuck with criticising fair and lovely when such creams are sold in all countries??? Its about fitting into ones ideas of good looks, using fair and lovely does not change ur race, you know that right?

In any case, more cultural contact can not be bad. we love many pakistani artistes and most pakistanis love many indians artistes too. its only natural.

25 pages on this topic????:no:

first 10 pages were

Women from my country are pretty. yours are fugly

NO! Women from my country are pretty. yours are fugly

Actually Women from my country are pretty. yours are fugly

NO way. Women from my country are pretty. yours are fugly

epic :tup:

first 10 pages were

Women from my country are pretty. yours are fugly

NO! Women from my country are pretty. yours are fugly

Actually Women from my country are pretty. yours are fugly

NO way. Women from my country are pretty. yours are fugly

epic :tup:

And next 10 pages are full of pix of different artists from both side and that to with out make up lol

bol6_6.jpg

The girl in the middle is Humaima Malik. The other Pakistani actresses in this picture are more beautiful, Iman Ali and Mahira Khan.

All C grade actresses go to india thinking they will become more famous but they actually suffer more, take for example Meera and Veena Malik who were C grade actresses but after they went to india they became failures.

Our top actresses, Iman Ali, Mahira Khan, Mahnoor Baloch, and Reema never acted in indian films.

bol6_6.jpg

The girl in the middle is Humaima Malik. The other Pakistani actresses in this picture are more beautiful, Iman Ali and Mahira Khan.

All C grade actresses go to india thinking they will become more famous but they actually suffer more, take for example Meera and Veena Malik who were C grade actresses but after they went to india they became failures.

Our top actresses, Iman Ali, Mahira Khan, Mahnoor Baloch, and Reema never acted in indian films.

Or they didint got the offers
Or
They thought better to work in African films than Indian :D lol

Or they didint got the offers
Or
They thought better to work in African films than Indian :D lol

Mahnoor Baloch acted in an American movie, Two Mothers, but she never acted in Indian Movies. She said she got many offers in indian movies, so did Reema and Iman Ali but they turned down the offers because they are smart and don't want to turn into another Meera or Veena Malik.

And if you think Meera, Veena Malik, and Humaima Malik are better looking than Mahnoor Baloch, Iman Ali, and Reema then you need to see an eye doctor.

Pakistani girls are better than Indian girls because Pakistani girls have arabian ancestry... I am arabian also.

Pakistani girls are better than Indian girls because Pakistani girls have arabian ancestry... I am arabian also.

And also they have the 25 th chromosome and chip installed....

Lol its funny people judge the looks based on the gene pool. People dont seem to have seen dark beauties or are too obsessed with fair complexion....

And yes Pakistan is a arabic nation dont we all agree.... :lol:

Mahnoor Baloch acted in an American movie, Two Mothers, but she never acted in Indian Movies. She said she got many offers in indian movies, so did Reema and Iman Ali but they turned down the offers because they are smart and don't want to turn into another Meera or Veena Malik.

And if you think Meera, Veena Malik, and Humaima Malik are better looking than Mahnoor Baloch, Iman Ali, and Reema then you need to see an eye doctor.

As i said beauty is in the eye of beholder and individual preferences.
As far as seeing the eye doctor goes its the guys out here who need a mental doctor who are advertising their women as in how shiny they are.

It would be better for people outa here to have also included the price tag

@divya

If they had 25th chromosomes they'd look like Hulk!

Dude, don't say I am racist, all Indians are more attracted to lighter people than the other way around, also it has been programmed into a Humans brain to stay away from darkness.

I have arabic lineage mano yah na mano.

As i said beauty is in the eye of beholder and individual preferences.
As far as seeing the eye doctor goes its the guys out here who need a mental doctor who are advertising their women as in how shiny they are.

It would be better for people outa here to have also included the price tag

These are showbiz ladies, not our family members. Just telling you indians not to get too happy. Our top actresses will never work for indian films. You can have all the C grade Maliks. Take Rehman Malik too while you're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom