What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure:

Miss-Pakistan-2011-2012-Sanober-Hussain-21.jpg

miss_pakistan_hot_sexy_483b922f67dda.jpg

these are unofficial and happen abroad so the number of entrants is extremely limited there was never any real pageant in Pakistan itself to find an official miss Pakistan that can be sent as an official representative of Pakistan like miss India or other countries have done you can find much better looking Pakistani girls than these beauty queens by simply turning on a Pakistani TV channel Humaima Malik is herself is just one such example.

these are unofficial and happen abroad so the number of entrants is extremely limited there was never any real pageant in Pakistan itself to find an official miss Pakistan that can be sent as an official representative of Pakistan like miss India or other countries have done you can find much better looking Pakistani girls than these beauty queens by simply turning on a Pakistani TV channel Humaima Malik is herself is just one such example.

Well here is the thing, I firstly dont agree on comparing women of different nationalities because I think beauty exists everywhere. And personally there is lot more to a woman than just skin deep beauty, there is education/personality/character/smartness, etc. Overall, I would take an Indian girl anyday over a Pakistani girl.

But for some reason Pakistanis in this forum always want to bring up the fact that Pakistani women are better than Indian women. Not ideal, but fair enough, lets compare if you want to. Now the only kind of contest that compares beauty of women from different nationalities are the Miss World and Miss Universe contests, which Indian women are far ahead of Pakistanis. Indian women are winning the competition against the like of European/Asian/American women, so what special about Pakistani women? Then you guys make excuses about how you guys dont participate. Its like saying "We play better football than you, but we just dont let our nation play football in competitions".

You said Pakistanis never take part in pageants and I proved it wrong..case closed.. whether they belong to overseas or native to Pakistan doesn't matter. These girls then go on to compete in the bigger stage with girls from different parts of the world and Pakistani still have to win a Miss Universe/ Miss World title.

As for beauty, in my locality there are many naturally beautiful girls but they don't have 0.00001% of stardom of what stars like Kareena Kapoor or Katrina enjoys. The same applies to boys, just bcs you have a 6 pack doesn't mean you can become Hrithik Roshan/Salman Khan.

Well here is the thing, I firstly dont agree on comparing women of different nationalities because I think beauty exists everywhere. And personally there is lot more to a woman than just skin deep beauty, there is education/personality/character/smartness, etc. Overall, I would take an Indian girl anyday over a Pakistani girl.

But for some reason Pakistanis in this forum always want to bring up the fact that Pakistani women are better than Indian women. Not ideal, but fair enough, lets compare if you want to. Now the only kind of contest that compares beauty of women from different nationalities are the Miss World and Miss Universe contests, which Indian women are far ahead of Pakistanis. Indian women are winning the competition against the like of European/Asian/American women, so what special about Pakistani women? Then you guys make excuses about how you guys dont participate. Its like saying "We play better football than you, but we just dont let our nation play football in competitions".

If Indian girls are so great why not go to them instead of approaching our women ? I'm sorry but Pakistanis think pakistani girls are better because of the behavior of Indians themselves the way you gush over girls who are normal by Pakistani standards makes us think you've rarely seen a pretty girl when a Pakistani girl comes over it seems to be a big deal to you guys veena malik and more recently now humaima .Look at the way you guys went nuts over girls who aren't even models fatima bhutto,hina rabbani khar etc .
The fact that your film industry is causing your own actresses to lose out on work sending offers across the border to your enemy country instead of giving those same opportunities to one of their own Indian girls shows that our women are something extra special and a lot of Indians in the film industry probably think so too ;)

Look at the way you guys went nuts over girls who aren't even models fatima bhutto,hina rabbani khar etc .

it is the indian media not indians. they don't have nothing much to do so they focus on these non sense. average indian doesn't care about which pakistanis come and go.

During partition the Hindus would try to kidnap Muslim girls so that their children could come out looking acceptable and have fair features. That is perhaps why you will see a decent looking Indian, one out 1000. Other than that the Punjabis are good looking.

Also the South South Indian girls have nice facial features.

The rest of India is :bad:

Dai kana punda (a bad word for you in tamil).
Beauty is not with the color of your skin, real beauty is about good qualities. compasionate human beings will not see the color of the skin or the lenght of your dick to judge a mans quality.

and please don't be a racist fool.

Dai kana punda (a bad word for you in tamil).
Beauty is not with the color of your skin, real beauty is about good qualities. compasionate human beings will not see the color of the skin or the lenght of your dick to judge a mans quality.

and please don't be a racist fool.

Don't give a ****. Read my posts that I never said anything about colour of skin.

Don't give a ****. Read my posts that I never said anything about colour of skin.
but you pucked on the rest of INDIA for thier physical appearance and that makes you a racist.
i am sure that you will not retain all your physical features that you are proud about now when you are in your old age.
so stop making fun of others over their physical appearance, and its just a temproary thing.

All the Pakistani actresses who worked in indian films are big jokes in Pakistan. Meera is in the bottom of the pit. Veena Malik is the most hated woman in Pakistan and she will never be allowed to return to the Pakistan entertainment industry.

Reema, Iman Ali, and Mahnoor Baloch are the most respected ladies in the Pakistani showbiz industry.

So at the end, Humaima Malik will be the loser. She will do this one indian movie, Pakistani people will get offended, she will not get a job in Pakistani entertainment industry for another 10 years and then people will take her as a joke just like what happened to Meera. And she might get small roles in indian films later on. Her career will be ruined.
Instead of wishing her good luck, you are calling her a looser or grade c or whatever? Her career will never be ruined in Pakistan, she is a top model and one of the biggest female stars

The tag cloud is funny :lol:
actress beautiful chinese girls hot girls india model mullah pakistan pictures veena malik

P.S - Y U ALL FIGHT .... Post some pics of brown girls!

Vnaya%2BMishra.jpg

128340.jpg

mandy%252520takhar%252520wallpapers_thumb%25255B12%25255D.jpg

If Indian girls are so great why not go to them instead of approaching our women ? I'm sorry but Pakistanis think pakistani girls are better because of the behavior of Indians themselves the way you gush over girls who are normal by Pakistani standards makes us think you've rarely seen a pretty girl when a Pakistani girl comes over it seems to be a big deal to you guys veena malik and more recently now humaima .Look at the way you guys went nuts over girls who aren't even models fatima bhutto,hina rabbani khar etc .
The fact that your film industry is causing your own actresses to lose out on work sending offers across the border to your enemy country instead of giving those same opportunities to one of their own Indian girls shows that our women are something extra special and a lot of Indians in the film industry probably think so too ;)

We hire cricket players all arround the world for IPL to entertain our masses & get loads of money through cricket bussiness. Does it means we dont have good cricket players at home??

Its entertainment world Dear, Indian producers have tricks to gain publicity & audience. Audience love lachke-thumke of "Hatke" type girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom