What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't participate in these pageants less competition for your so consider yourself lucky ;)

Are you sure:

Miss-Pakistan-2011-2012-Sanober-Hussain-21.jpg

Infiority at peak, they go to India because Bollywood is a bigger platform not because there arnt any platforms in Pakistan, she is almost in every Pakistani dramas that are airing right now and she walks ramp at every fashion week.

completely agree also the funny thing is it's actually a two way thing as much as indians love to say about lack of opportunities the truth is our pakistanis are getting role at the expense of indians on their own turf lol it can also be said that india is so low on talent so they need to import pakistani talent.
Malika arora,shilpa shetty urmilla and probably some others i forgot have come to pakistan at some time or another but we never jumped up and down or gave as much attention as indians do when a pakistani girl comes over which further gives credence to pakistani view their women are better than indian counterparts ironically is cause of the massive reaction of indians themselves lol.

:pop: keep going guys it's been a while since i saw a fun flame thread i'm enjoying the fireworks

this is the kind of thread i wish jinxed girl was here she would really annoy the f uck out of the indians :lol:

completely agree also the funny thing is it's actually a two way thing as much as indians love to say about lack of opportunities the truth is our pakistanis are getting role at the expense of indians on their own turf lol it can also be said that india is so low on talent so they need to import pakistani talent.
Malika arora,shilpa shetty urmilla and probably some others i forgot have come to pakistan at some time or another but we never jumped up and down or gave as much attention as indians do when a pakistani girl comes over which further gives credence to pakistani view their women are better than indian counterparts ironically is cause of the massive reaction of indians themselves lol.

They may have visited Pakistan when PDF didn't existed even in dreams.

less sharper facial features with most Indian girls compared to Pakstani models/actresses. which IMO makes Girls beautiful and not manly:angel: - not generalizing!

genetics seems a LOT different on both side of the borders. Indids vs Iranids.

bhavana%2Blatest16.jpg

Here she is without makeup:

celebrities_with_or_010a.jpg

every girl wears make up what the point in posting pics of women without makeup to prove how ugly Pakistani or Indian girls are ? all these girls are nice .I think Pakistani girls are the best but that doesn't mean i think non-Pakistani girls are ugly or that there are no beautiful Indian girls too there are lot of pretty girls in every country but everyone has their own preferences.

During partition the Hindus would try to kidnap Muslim girls so that their children could come out looking acceptable and have fair features. That is perhaps why you will see a decent looking Indian, one out 1000. Other than that the Punjabis are good looking.

Also the South South Indian girls have nice facial features.

The rest of India is :bad:

Indians are far better than what you have in your avatar.

We know how bright, white and good looking pakistanis are right from shoaib akhtar, shoaib malik, akmal brothers and all. Leave aside Afridi, no one in pak cricket team looks different than an ordinary indian.

So you are Arabs??? Really??

We know how bright, white and good looking pakistanis are right from shoaib akhtar, shoaib malik, akmal brothers and all. Leave aside Afridi, no one in pak cricket team looks different than an ordinary indian.

Ok bro....

Why can't you indians be happy with your brown skin? no matter how much skin bleaching you people do, your skin will never be white, it will always be brown. seriously you indians are just plain PATHETIC.

Indian actor naseeruddin shah was dying to get a part in bol but he didnt get it, indian singer wants to sing in coke studio but does that means india has no platforms for singers?
Coke Studio Pakistan, Will Be An Honor And Pleasure: Shruti Pathak (Exclusive Interview) – Pak Media Revolution – PMR (pakmediarevolution.net) | Pak Media Revolution - PMR (pakmediarevolution.net)

The Indian Singer said to a Pakistani interviewer for a Pakistani web site that she wishes to sing in Pakistan...try to understand the PR logic here bhai. Its the same as Pakistani singer telling an Indian interviewer for an Indian website that he /she had good experiences in India.

As for Nassuerdden Shah, back up your claim.

Why can't you indians be happy with your brown skin? it will always be brown. seriously you indians are just plain PATHETIC.

Tell that to Mr. Afridi:

press-ads.jpg

I like her so much........this indian op highlighted his/her fav lines as usual...:D

but she said tht she will never give up acting in Pakistani films modeling & dramas.......

BTW i saw her several interviews in past where she said tht she received so many offers frm bollywood bt she dont want to work in cheap bollywood kinda masala movie thts why refused so many offers, soo atlast she get a good films after Bol.....best of luck to her..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom