What's new

Pakistani actress Humaima Malik in Indian movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL, you should be fair to me. I posted my opinion and never said dark is unattractive. In fact I complimented South Indian chickies. My neighbor is non hindi speaking South Indian MD. Tall skinny and very pretty face. She always smiling at me in the elevator. ;)

is she dark? you are getting way over head

She sang in Turkish, Chinese, arabic, Spanish, French, English, Urdu, hindko, Parsi, pashto, punjabi, I don't see any Indian doing that

They don't have any female singers in the first place; apart from the 2-3 back-stage Bollywood ones.

She sang in Turkish, Chinese, arabic, Spanish, French, English, Urdu, hindko, Parsi, pashto, punjabi, I don't see any Indian doing that

Your opinion is a result of lack of knowledge and info. :rofl: :woot:

It seems in pakistan they don't promote basics information about south asia.

Hemlata

She has recorded more than 5000 songs and has sung in more than 38 Regional,

National and International languages including Bengali, Bhojpuri, Punjabi, Haryanvi, Rajasthani, Marwari, Brij Bhasha, Gujarati, Marathi, Sindhi, Oriya, Assamese, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Konkani, Goanese, Dogri, Multani, Saraiki, Garhwali, Bundeli, Nepali, Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Prakrit, English, French, Mauritius, African, Italian, Zulu, Dutch etc.
:woot: :D :yahoo: :wave:

Hemlata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

liked ur WARNING in the thread...... but lagta nahi dost ki tum apni baaton par amal krte ho????? think

Jo meray saat acha hain main uskay saat acha hun. Itni si baat hain. So if you badmouth Pakistanis, what will be my reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom