What's new

Pakistan Wins

But how would you conclude that??? Not every citizen in the Air India plane which was hi jacked were good people... some of them may have been smugglers, beating wives, low level thugs etc etc... I am more inclined towards no negotiations with terrorists... but then I can be wrong too???

The comparison is not level. The persons inside the aircraft could have been the worst specimen of human beings. BUT... they never joined the police force, had no obligation to protect others and so on.

The problem now: a handful of policemen exchanged for probably hundreds of Pakistanis.

So the question, again, is: was it worth it?

I am sure the families of the policeman will heave a sigh of relief. This is not something to be ignored they are also humans.
@RazorMC .. sir how can we on internet decide whether they are hard working or inefficient ??

Let them have their peace of mind, if the authorities take a tough stand then these kind of Chotu's can be eliminated easily.

Agreed sir. But if they weren't as inefficient as they are, then how do we explain the soaring incidents of crime that could have easily been addressed? I have witnessed their complete uselessness in action on more than one occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I can understand where you are coming from. BTW in my honest opinion it wasn't worth it at all. Ideally negotiations with terrorists should be a big no no. Collateral damage are bound to happen this just prolongs it and makes it even more dangerous for Pakistani people as those 3 terrorists can probably kill dozens more if not thousands or hundreds. That way I admire Russians for their guts.. no mean no negotiations with terrorists.

The comparison is not level. The persons inside the aircraft could have been the worst specimen of human beings. BUT... they never joined the police force, had no obligation to protect others and so on.

The problem now: a handful of policemen exchanged for probably hundreds of Pakistanis.

So the question, again, is: was it worth it?

People who are passing sarcasms dont understand the basics.

Do you guys want those 3 cops to die?? If we get those 3 cops safe this time, we will catch that chhotu &co. some other time.

Cops lives are not valuable for you?

If you remember the Indian Airlines' IC 814 episode, what India did is the right thing. We cant let some people die just to qualify for a "win".

And do you realize how many deaths he caused on Indian soil after we released that moron ...

You negotiate now and they will do the same thing again and again and again ..and all the criminals you let loose will end up killing more people......

Not an easy decision and there are no easy answers.

Most of the times, rather than the merit of the issue itself, it is the supposed intentions of the decision makers that count.

The same is happening here and it is not surprising at all.

Back
Top Bottom