What's new

Pakistan Wins

Developereo the onus is on you to prove that they didn't surrendered.

Of course they "surrendered". That's why they are not dead. The point was your claim that they didn't do their job.

Given the state of Pakistani police, the likely scenario is that they were faced with overwhelming firepower, leaving them no reasonable choice but to surrender.

What is your definition of "doing the job" when faced with overwhelming firepower? Should the police have made a suicidal dash anyway?

Without specifics, we are speculating -- YOU are speculating -- as to what actually happened or didn't happen.

The general idea, when we say cops, is that of an honest, hard-working person who is willing to put his life on the line for the safety of others. The reality is quite different in the subcontinent where cop translates as a crook in uniform.

You are generalizing. A couple of cops are goons in uniform does not mean everybody is the same.

Like I said, those trapped in IC814 could be traitors, but we dont know for sure. We have to take this chance. We HAVE to save them no matter what.

ڈی جی خان: چھوٹو گینگ کے 3 ڈاکو پولیس مقابلے میں ہلاک

183915_33129226.jpg

ڈیرہ غازی خان میں تین اضلاع کی پولیس کو تگنی کا ناچ نچانے والے چھوٹو گینگ کے تین ارکان مقابلے میں مارے گئے۔ پولیس نے چھ ڈاکوؤں کو گرفتار کرکے اسلحہ برآمد کر لیا۔

ڈیرہ غازی خان: (دنیا نیوز) مغوی اہلکاروں کی بازیابی کے بعد پولیس نے چھوٹو گینگ کیخلاف بھرپور آپریشن کیا۔ اس دوران فائرنگ کے تبادلے میں پندرہ لاکھ روپے سر کی قیمت والا ڈاکو اکرم عرف اکری سکھانی دو ساتھیوں سمیت مارا گیا۔ پولیس نے گینگ کے چھ ارکان کو گرفتار بھی کر لیا ہے۔ گرفتار ڈاکوؤں کے قبضے سے بھاری مقدار میں اسلحہ بھی برآمد ہوا ہے۔

D.G KHAN:3 MEMBERS OF CHOTU GANG KILLED IN POLICE OPERATION​

Three members of chotu gang killed . One leader of chotu gang Akram a.k.a Akri Sakhani who's head money was 1.5 million rupees/15 lakh rupees was included among the three killed.

police started operation after 9 abductes were rescued from chotu gang in exchange for safe passage for them.

six member of chotu gang were also arrested in this operation and arms were recovered

SOURCE:

DUNYA NEWS

Dunya News:

Brilliant.

Would you have the intellectual honesty to apply the same logic to Israeli soldiers who get captured and traded for scores of Palestinian prisoners? Would you dare castigate them for "allowing themselves to be taken hostage"?

Or are such elitist pronouncements reserved for the unwashed masses of Pakistan?

Speaking of intellectual honesty, perhaps you will enlighten us about the number of Israeli police and servicemen allowing themselves to be taken hostage by terrorists -- Please now follow through

Of course they "surrendered". That's why they are not dead. The point was your claim that they didn't do their job.

Given the state of Pakistani police, the likely scenario is that they were faced with overwhelming firepower, leaving them no reasonable choice but to surrender.

What is your definition of "doing the job" when faced with overwhelming firepower? Should the police have made a suicidal dash anyway?

This argument is reminiscent of justifications of another surrender - It seems surrender has replaced honor among some Pakistani

Speaking of intellectual honesty, perhaps you will enlighten us about the number of Israeli police and servicemen allowing themselves to be taken hostage by terrorists -- Please now follow through

Irrelevant to the principle being discussed here, which is to save innocents' lives in exchange for criminals' -- especially law enforcement personnel who put their life on the line.

You came with your usual bombastic twaddle and, when caught in your intellectual dishonesty, are trying to squirm out.

Once again, explain to us where these policemen were derelict in their duty and deserve to be sacrificed.

Specifics please.

Focus!

This argument is reminiscent of justifications of another surrender - It seems surrender has replaced honor among some Pakistani

More vacuous bombast, but still no sign of intellectual integrity in argument.

@Develepereo

Every time you are stuck you resort going stupid, making ever more absurd claims -

@Develepereo

Every time you are stuck you resort going stupid, making ever more absurd claims -

Uh huh.

Let me spell it out for the readers, since I don't expect you to own up.

YOUR premise, not mine, in this thread is that the swap of policemen for terrorists was wrong. You further clarified your premise by stating that the policemen were negligent in "allowing themselves to be taken hostage".

Hence, it is YOUR premise that the policemen were derelict in their duty -- or worse -- and that they are to be blamed for being taken hostage and the terrorists being freed.

I am demanding that you back up your claims with specifics of the case.

I am demanding that you back up your claims with specifics of the case.[/B]

Once again, an example of you going nuts - you have argued that policemen allowing themselves to be taken hostage and surrender is the best option, you have made the point that Israeli do it (and therefore it must be good and right) -- it is now incumbent upon you to follow through.

I am persuaded that you indeed cannot do this - after all, how is 8 policemen allowing themselves to be taken hostage, or entire army units surrendering and for that matter an entire Army surrendering, reflective of anything but failure? Perhaps you will make the case that it is in fact reflective of success, but I don't think even you would imagine that will play

Express Tribune pulled the article related to PML-N making this deal.

@Develepereo

Once again, an example of you going nuts

Personal attacks on me won't help you.

I already outlined YOUR premise with reference to YOUR statements.

YOU claimed that the policemen are to blame for "allowing themselves to be taken hostage" and, subsequently, the terrorists to be freed.

Explain to us, with specifics of the case, how you dare make that accusation against these policemen.

@Developereo

There you go again - Apni Billi Apne se meow?

Brother man, please explain how 8 policemen allowing themselves to be taken hostage or army units surrendering and even how an entire army surrendering is success? I know you cited the example of Israel, you I don't think you were serious - were you? if yes, then follow through

Last edited by a moderator:
@Developereo

There you go again - Apni Billi Apne se meow?

Brother man, please explain how 8 policemen allowing themselves to be taken hostage or army units surrendering and even how an entire army surrendering is success? I know you cited the example of Israel, you I don't think you were serious - were you? if yes, then follow through

Sorry, first things first.

YOU opened this thread.
YOU laid out a premise.
I am waiting for YOU to back up your claims with specifics.

If you can demonstrate that the policemen were, indeed, complicit in their ordeal, then I will accept your claim that they are to blame.

I'll be happy to elaborate on Israel and the concept of 'winning' after you have done your due diligence in proving your claims first.

@Developereo

It seems to me that you have exhausted yourself - you claimed "intellectual" honesty for yourself, and have displayed little of it, and that's regrettable - 8 policemen allowing themselves to be taken hostage speaks volumes for itself, yet in your "intellectual honesty" seem unable to comprehend.

You highlight that the policemen were complicit in their hostage taking, which is obvious as they are trained policemen and were armed

@Developereo

It seems to me that you have exhausted yourself - you claimed "intellectual" honesty for yourself, and have displayed little of it, and that's regrettable - 8 policemen allowing themselves to be taken hostage speaks volumes for itself, yet in your "intellectual honesty" seem unable to comprehend.

I am unable to comprehend how you claim -- without any substantiating evidence -- that the policemen were derelict in their duties and bear the blame for being taken hostage.

How silly of me to expect that claims should be backed by evidence!

I am not going to waste any more time on this since it is clear that you have nothing of substance of back up your sarcastic OP.

I am unable to comprehend - you have nothing of substance of back up your sarcastic OP.

Obviously the lead article holds no interest to you - and so I'm confused as to why you are have commented at all, unless of course you wish to claim that 8 policemen being taken hostage, as a success or releasing LeJ activists or giving up a portion, even if a very small portion of Pakistan to criminals and Islamist (same difference) is also a success for Pakistan and the police force - are you going to claim that?? Thought not!

Back
Top Bottom