What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

Deleted

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
breaking.jpg

https://www.rt.com/news/452634-pakistan-ready-release-india-pilot/

lol... jingoism fading out? Keep him with you.. keep him safe. He will be back soon..we know that. But c'mon Pakistan stop asking for peace. keep peace aside for the moment.

Sooner or later Pakistan will have to show some spine this can't go forever..

lol... jingoism fading out? Keep him with you.. keep him safe. He will be back soon..we know that. But c'mon Pakistan stop asking for peace. keep peace aside for the moment.

militarily - Pakistan won.
Propaganda - Pakistan won.
IK came out as sensible, pro peace leader whereas Modi and India were displayed as hate mongers and blood thirsty idiots.

There is no other way to look at things.

Now you can dream all you want about your great strikes and shooting down PAF jet.

Very mature response.

Both country should work together to fight against terrorism.

I know its a wishful thinking and will never happen until the Kashmir issue gets resolved once and for all.

But these sort of stupid showoffs aka surgical strike will gain nothing in the whole scheme of things.

In this case it is only Pakistan which is doing so...
Very mature response.

Both country should work together to fight against terrorism.

I know its a wishful thinking and will never happen until the Kashmir issue gets resolved once and for all.

But these sort of stupid showoffs aka surgical strike will gain nothing in the whole scheme of things.

militarily - Pakistan won.
Propaganda - Pakistan won.
IK came out as sensible, pro peace leader whereas Modi and India were displayed as hate mongers and blood thirsty idiots.

There is no other way to look at things.

Now you can dream all you want about your great strikes and shooting down PAF jet.

I wish ISPR didnt lie to you. not your fault.

I don't think we ever claimed not to return him. But I hope this time India will not refuse to accept her pilot in front of camera and modi ji with his 56" breast will be on wahga border personally for selfie.

I missed you too Asim but whose this Minister in question?
Speaker of Assembly should be Maula Jatt to massage some discipline into these inflated egoistic baboons
I know right india s aggression isn't over yet if you follow social media and news and here minister is so egar to give this black tota abi back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom