Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan will not send military troops to other countries: Nawaz Sharif
By Web Desk / APP
Published: March 20, 2014

MIANWALI / LONDON: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Thursday said that Pakistan was not sending its military troops to other countries.

Nawaz dismissed the notion that some countries had asked for assistance of Pakistan’s armed forces to conduct operations in their land.

Speaking to media after a ceremony to rename Mianwali Airbase as MM Alam Airbase, the premier stated that recent visits of the leadership of brotherly countries including Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Kuwait were testimonies of their friendship and must not be linked with such assumptions.

Addressing the ceremony, Nawaz said that Pakistan was not involved in the arms race but it was neither negligent with regards to its defence. He added that the army will be made strong from every aspect as it makes the country strong.

He also said that Pakistan was a peaceful country and did not have hostilities against anyone.

Appreciation

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain appreciated the statement by Nawaz regarding not sending troops to other countries, Express News reported.

He also said that the premier should always make such brave decisions in the future.

He further added that such an announcement has also increased confidence of the nation.

His decision must be appreciated.We are already facing many issues in our own region.. :coffee:

But will send retired military officers in a third country to train the terrorists fighting in Saudi interest in Syria.

Behind the curtain and public consumption is totally two different approaches .......Now a big GCC rift appear and Pakistan is only only country providing the security to monarch . But democracy is contagious and slowly creeping toward arab countries.

No one asked them to. They had their own choice....

UAE government appoints former ISI Chief Pasha as advisor

The one you are quoting is fine. An individual can go anywhere. Although I do have reservation on sending our top spy, even retired to a foreign country. But anyways, that could only be me.

What Saudis are looking, apparently, is more involvement from Pakistan in a conflict that is totally artificial and made by Arab countries strongly against shias. This shia-sunni conflict is a mischief fanned by rich Arab fiefdoms. We have also burn in it quite heavily.

P.s. : I m not shia, just a Muslim who wants to see unity in Muslim of all schools of thought.

The one you are quoting is fine. An individual can go anywhere. Although I do have reservation on sending our top spy, even retired to a foreign country. But anyways, that could only be me.

What Saudis are looking, apparently, is more involvement from Pakistan in a conflict that is totally artificial and made by Arab countries strongly against shias. This shia-sunni conflict is a mischief fanned by rich Arab fiefdoms. We have also burn in it quite heavily.

P.s. : I m not shia, just a Muslim who wants to see unity in Muslim of all schools of thought.

It is not only about shia-sunni the strong rumors and information is coming out that west plans to break arab states into even more states and saudi arab is also going to be divided...now they want help from the country the call maskeen and bash and insult every now and then. I say boot them, it is not our problem if any arab nation is broken into pieces. But yes I may sound greedy if these arabs can pay us 40-50 billion each for the dirty job than we would willingly do it as long as we know we have huge huge cash to add 4X to our FOREX...look at it from business perspective but not for 1.5 or 3 billion.

Back
Top Bottom