What's new

Pakistan will not contact India for talks: PM's adviser

Which you lack.

And be rest assured, You will be getting pork in return. :lol:

We have enough force, to give Mr modi - diarrhea. And sleepless nights, with only a goat for company.

Finally....this is what a lot of Indians wanted- no talks .....

After crying to UN,US,CHINA .......they say we will not talk to you ......ha ha..aawwwwwww

We have enough force, to give Mr modi - diarrhea. And sleepless nights, with only a goat for company.

Good Job hiding such a force, seriously we are yet to see it.

Is this force like the, elusive proof that you have, of Indian involvement in Balochistan, which you were supposedly show the world at the right time?

Maybe that is the reason why your PM ran to p-5 and UN and army banned media from coverage? :lol:

Media is there - fully supporting the Armed Forces, and it is prudent to put the blame for the violence on india, which the PM did, while effectively slaughtering injuns, with both small and heavy weapons :)

:enjoy:

There corrected it for you:D

Did I hurt your feelings my little indian friend, was not my intention - after all you were born an indian.

Good Job hiding such a force, seriously we are yet to see it.

Is this force like the, elusive proof that you have, of Indian involvement in Balochistan, which you were supposedly show the world at the right time?

Killed enough indians over the years, seen the letters and pictures among the effects of young soldiers, it gives me no pleasure, but war is hell.

Media is there - fully supporting the Armed Forces, and it is prudent to put the blame for the violence on india, which the PM did, while effectively slaughtering injuns, with both small and heavy weapons :)

Did I hurt your feelings my little indian friend, was not my intention - after all you were born an indian.

Killed enough indians over the years, seen the letters and pictures among the effects of young soldiers, it gives me no pleasure, but war is hell.

How many so ever Indians you think you have killed, we have killed many more Pakistanis in all our conflicts and even this time.

And that is not even accounting for the fact, we are much larger nation, we can absorb far more losses than you can.

How many so ever Indians you think you have killed, we have killed many more Pakistanis in all our conflicts and even this time.

And that is not even accounting for the fact, we are much larger nation, we can absorb far more losses than you can.

india was, and is a soft state, we are not concerned, and you don't have to believe me - but indians have been slaughtered in their untold numbers, again it is sad and nothing to be happy about, but we are fighting a fascist entity in the indian state, RIP to all the dead indians.

india was, and is a soft state, we are not concerned, and you don't have to believe me - but indians have been slaughtered in their untold numbers, again it is sad and nothing to be happy about, but we are fighting a fascist entity in the indian state, RIP to all the dead indians.

HAha you are a bag of contradictions..on one hand you are saying India is a fascist state and in the same sentence you are also saying India is a soft state and we are not concerned.

Do you even know how many fascist state have existed up till now, two and they weren't at all soft and they almost brought the world to its knees.

Do you even understand what you are writing or just vomit all over the keyboard?

HAha you are a bag of contradictions..on one hand you are saying India is a fascist state and in the same sentence you are also saying India is a soft state and we are not concerned.

Do you even know how many fascist state have existed up till now, two and they weren't at all soft and they almost brought the world to its knees.

Do you even understand what you are writing or just vomit all over the keyboard?

Your frustration is apparent, it's only an opinion son, no need to wet yourself.

In my opinion india is a fascist state, but soft in the sense you can't do much about it.

Your frustration is apparent, it's only an opinion son, no need to wet yourself.

In my opinion india is a fascist state, but soft in the sense you can't do much about it.

My frustration is apparent because I am talking to a tween who in my opinion also happens to be an idiot.

And other than that you pick up a dictionary learn what fascism means.

My frustration is apparent because I am talking to a tween who in my opinion also happens to be an idiot.

And other than that you pick up a dictionary learn what fascism means.

"the personal attack is the last refuge of the scoundrel who has nothing of substance to say"--Edmund Burke

I never said that the solution offered was necessarily workable. Just that it is what was discussed & agreed to. The nuts & bolts issues would still have needed working on. (I'm personally sceptical that the Musharraf-MMS plan would have worked)

India will never give up territory in the manner you think. Giving up the valley would mean a second partition on religious grounds & that is simply not acceptable to either the people of India nor to the politicians. India will never accept partition on religious grounds & it's why so many well meaning people in Pakistan who keep harping on the Chenab formula etc get it so completely wrong. The nature of the Indian state as existing would suffer a grievous blow if a religion based partition was sanctioned & that is why it will never be an option.

Kashmir issue can only be solved by a war,i am forced to believe so.

Pakistan wants Kashmir from India, and sir creek, demilitarisation of Siachen, talks on water sharing.

But what does not it bring to table??

Except trade(which is actually beneficial to both sides), there is nothing in Pakistan that India wants..So any talks, rather any resolution of issues in far more beneficial to Pakistan than India.

Then why should India initiate talks with Pakistan or even bother with them ?

Negotiations happen between equal parties and not where, one party only wants things and can give nothing back in return.

Pakistan can bring peace in india and a secure future.You should know that the decrease in terrorist activities indirectly mean we will be free to focus only on india.

Back
Top Bottom