What's new

Pakistan Weapons & Systems Export | Updates & Discussions.

First export order for Pakistan-made Interceptor light armoured vehicle
By Dylan Malyasov

21, May, 2018

50 Second Read

Got a news tip for our reporters? | Follow Defence Blog at Flipboard | Subscribe to newsletter.

Pakistan’s Cavalier Group has achieved the first export order for its Interceptor light armoured vehicle, said ‎Zarvan Ali‎.

It is reported that On 30 April, 2018, the Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) jointly with Cavalier Group PVT LTD received a contract to produce 6 Interceptor light armoured vehicles for the Bahrain National Guards.

The new Interceptor vehicles have jointly been designed and developed by the State-ownedd Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) and Cavalier Group PVT LTD.

The contract was signed between the Chairman HIT Lt Gen Muhammad Naeem Ashraf and H.E Lt Gen Mohammed Bin Isa Al Khalifa, brother of King Hamad Bin Isa Al Khalifa and providing an option for more 50 vehicles.

The Interceptor is an internal security vehicle built on the Toyota Land Cruiser 79 chassis with options of Level B6 or Level B7 armored protection.

First export order for Pakistan-made Interceptor light armoured vehicle
By Dylan Malyasov

21, May, 2018

50 Second Read

Got a news tip for our reporters? | Follow Defence Blog at Flipboard | Subscribe to newsletter.

Pakistan’s Cavalier Group has achieved the first export order for its Interceptor light armoured vehicle, said ‎Zarvan Ali.

It is reported that On 30 April, 2018, the Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) jointly with Cavalier Group PVT LTD received a contract to produce 6 Interceptor light armoured vehicles for the Bahrain National Guards.

The new Interceptor vehicles have jointly been designed and developed by the State-ownedd Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) and Cavalier Group PVT LTD.

The contract was signed between the Chairman HIT Lt Gen Muhammad Naeem Ashraf and H.E Lt Gen Mohammed Bin Isa Al Khalifa, brother of King Hamad Bin Isa Al Khalifa and providing an option for more 50 vehicles.

The Interceptor is an internal security vehicle built on the Toyota Land Cruiser 79 chassis with options of Level B6 or Level B7 armored protection.
@Zarvan

:astagh:

Ramzan ka itheram kro ....:whistle:
Yes they did many news items shared by defence blog come from here on this forum some one starts thread and they post it

I gave this news on this forum, it was in no other news or forum if you want I can provide the official source of this news.

Masha-Allah very nice design. The Toyota Land Cruiser 79 pickup is great as a starting platform for a light APC. Tough and reliable and better than a Hilux.

iu

What trucks are the Hamza's based on? I think you'd need a much more heavy duty truck chassis than a Toyota 79...

@Ronin...take a look please....

By the way - you can get a much larger truck than a Land cruiser truck in the US Market. It is called the Tundra and comes with a 5.7 liter V8. Quite cheap at US$35,000 .

TUN_MY18_0017_V001_ED.png
TUN_MY18_0012_V001.png

Would make a great platform for a medium sized APC.

Masha-Allah very nice design. The Toyota Land Cruiser 79 pickup is great as a starting platform for a light APC. Tough and reliable and better than a Hilux.

iu

What trucks are the Hamza's based on? I think you'd need a much more heavy duty truck chassis than a Toyota 79...

@Ronin...take a look please....

By the way - you can get a much larger truck than a Land cruiser truck in the US Market. It is called the Tundra and comes with a 5.7 liter V8. Quite cheap at US$35,000 .

TUN_MY18_0017_V001_ED.png
TUN_MY18_0012_V001.png

Would make a great platform for a medium sized APC.
Hamza is actually designed ground up and not based on any foreign chassis.

Tundra is good but not for a “mid sized APC”..
Uqaab armoured vehicle was introduced by Pak Armouring (private company) in 2014... it’s based on a tundra;

0CBB2423-8997-4092-ADC6-7DE446BCF16F.jpeg
667A8702-C04F-4AC9-B14E-B34E9AE1CCB3.jpeg
23214CA7-CD8F-44CE-A0B9-5FD8D88AD2B8.jpeg

Pakistan to sell some weapons to Azerbaijan in September contracts to signed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom